Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining

Dinner tonight?

Schnitzel with roast potatoes and salad.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and Angelapinks
Made Orange Chicken and Fried Rice. 4 hours after starting it all turned out alright. Need to change some things next time but other than that it was all pretty good.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I just did pork chops in the cast iron with salt, pepper, fresh rosemary and butter, basting over the meat as it cooks of course. Alot like you may do a stake in a skillet. It was really good and if you do it over high heat to get a good sear before turning the heat down and cooking that bitch to perfection. It was awesome. 😁

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude
Today will either be , Mined beef in gravy with diced veg and new potato or pork sweet n sour

One sirloin stake and a wild venison stake.

Tenawearer said:
Sounds interesting! Know what Wiener schnitzel is 😊😊😊

Tenawearer - Yes we do !!
That unless you mind in the gutter :think:
If we are right we call the Flat Pork Brats here , we always get the Beer Brats with Sauerkraut with them. Most of the time we BBQ them !! :)

Not sure what we be having today . Most likely be something from the food vendors or church stands ,which is always good safe choose !! ;)

Last edited:
Tenawearer said:
Schnitzel with roast potatoes and salad.
I did steak on the BBQ with roast potatoes, onions and carrots. Washed it down with a good Scotch minus the rocks LOL.

Delicious Angelapinks! Some pork with roast potatoes, leeks and carrots tonight. No scotch, maybe a alcohol free Warsteiner.

Tenawearer said:
Delicious Angelapinks! Some pork with roast potatoes, leeks and carrots tonight. No scotch, maybe a alcohol free Warsteiner.
I don't drink alcohol too often due to meds I take not being too good for the liver. I don't want to make it worse but I do love a good Scotch.

Reactions: Tenawearer
Currently having some apple juice before having my sweet n sour
019605A4-C51F-4EFA-ABC3-021CCBDFE49B.jpeg

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude and Angelapinks
That's not a Amstel mat I hope!

• Haha
Sloppy Joes from the stuff in the can. Sloppy Joe from scratch isn't hard if you keep Worcestershire sauce on hand, but I don't cook anymore. :(

going for a risotto at a friends house tonight, probably a few beers too🍻

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and chickpea
Going to throw a pasta bake together, chicken, chorizo, broccoli, cream cheese.

Last edited:
Reactions: chickpea and Tenawearer
I made some fresh tomato sauce with basil yesterday over some cavatappi pasta and fresh parmesan 🥰 tonight is baked tofu
Currently marinating in some honey garlic sauce and will serve over jasmine rice!!

Reactions: Tenawearer
Tenawearer said:
That's not a Amstel mat I hope!
That is and that’s a. Pint of Thatchers cider on it

The cider makes up for mat! Amstel is frowned up in this part of the world as it's from Amsterdam.

Tenawearer said:
The cider makes up for mat! Amstel is frowned up in this part of the world as it's from Amsterdam.
Don’t forget I’m drinking in a pub in Hampshire Uk

parcelboy2 said:
Don’t forget I’m drinking in a pub in Hampshire Uk
Thought so. Here we drink Grolsch or German beer.

JustC said:
Going to throw a pasta bake together, chicken, chorizo, broccoli, cream cheese.
20230704_201501.jpg

• Love
Back