Did you ever wear diapers around the house while living with your parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, my uncle forced me into diapers at 10yrs old, so I was always in diapers, for 4yrs 24/7.

Discreetly, yes. So much thrill to almost getting caught! Openly, no. Are you completely out of your mind or do you just have a really tolerant family?

Only ever secretly. Mostly only wear when I'm alone but over lockdown, being in the house completely alone never happened. I was able to wear DryNites without too much worry of getting caught, still mostly alone but without the fear of getting found out as they're quite discrete. In terms of actual nappies, I was able to pad up a few nights but would always take it off immediately when I woke up to avoid anyone walking in and seeing.

No, I never had the guts to.

However, I have worn discreetly in the presence of a few close friends.

Not usually. When I want to wear I go to the shop buy a pack and go to a public toilet. I then walk around in a drynite and wet and mess in public. Better wearing next to people you don’t know.

Reactions: Sidewinder
Diaperloverrr said:
Not usually. When I want to wear I go to the shop buy a pack and go to a public toilet. I then walk around in a drynite and wet and mess in public. Better wearing next to people you don’t know.
I can hardly argue with that, as I've always felt more comfortable wearing (discreetly) around people I don't know, or at least, people I do know, but are the very least likely to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back