Did you ever wear diapers around the house while living with your parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but in my early 20s - I'm nearly 30 now - and even though it was agreed on by the main family (as necessary exposure therapy for both sides) it was a bit awkward and therefore anti-climatical.
-
Update: Think I've got the wrong end of the stick with this thread, to make clear the original part of my post I wore just nappies and t-shirts around my family for a small amount of time.
-
GISW

Last edited:
Slip92 said:
No need for language like that! There are many kinds of families so don't cry wolf (wolf = fiction) so quickly please.

Reactions: Lyokodl, Safari and pampers47
Was caught many times wearing diapers by my parents and siblings.
Forced to wear diapers for an entire month as punishment for being caught in a diaper, only strengthened my desire to wear diapers.

I wear around my parents. Nothing overly thick, usually thin/cheap diapers from CVS or Walgreens. My Mom knows but she does not say much. My Dad knows but he has never approached me or said anything about them. I’m sure he knows, he just does not care. Probably like “hey, if it ain’t affecting him from doing things like work and hanging with friends. I don’t care what he does”.

He did make a comment one day about the smell from my room. But I brushed it off and said “I didn’t smell anything”. Nothing since then.

never, would sneak them on and play, usually when no one was home, almost got caught once so I hid them in an old car and would go play car, after a bit I would put on diapers and have the big O., take them off and keep playing in the old car

Reactions: luvmommy
No I never wore any diapers at home I was to frightened to and never had access to any diapers that would have fit me .
Should thair have been any I could have gotten my hands on I might have but never around or in front of my folks , God know's what would had happened if they seen or suspected I was wearing diapers .

I sometimes wear around the house but haven’t done that in a while. I still live with my parents by the way.

I wait until my mom leaves for a couple hours, then I can go around the house in just my diaper

Reactions: Lyokodl
I had to wear diapers at night all the way up until high school. But once I got past the age of 6, I very rarely wore only a diaper around the house without pj bottoms are shorts. Just like I wouldn't have worn my regular underwear with nothing else, past a certain age. But when my mom sold her home recently, we found one of the old family photo albums. In it was a picture of me sitting under the Christmas tree wearing nothing but a soggy diaper. It looked like a Huggies (if I remember correctly). Judging by my hair, I could tell I was in first grade when that picture was taken. I guess I was too excited to take off my diaper and put clothes on before diving into the Christmas presents.

Reactions: Deleted member 53185 and Kane2000
Well - yes - BUT it was no risk at all!
Who do you think initially was buying them!
(Nerve damage since birth - causing IC issues - so REAL life-long need 24/7)

I wear diapers at night and sometimes during daytime too. As late as 6th grade my dad or mom would often diaper me at bedtime and help with necessary changes during the day.

I wore secretly at home as a kid. It was a rough stressful time and I started stealing diapers at age 11 or 12, buying them at 12, trying adult diapers, and all the time hiding my secret. I think my Pop knew, he always knew everything, he walked in on me in a green depends once when I was back from college and thought I had the home alone for a bit. He never said a thing about it, even after I tried to explain.
I lived with roommates that were clueless, one even saw my rolled up used diaper on the bathroom floor and didn't realize what she saw. I told one roommate at one point as we were living in a trailer after a house fire, and it was kinda impossible to hide, and at the time I felt I needed them at night, and lied and said I was a bedwetter. This was a lie I told many friends after I got caught time from time, or decided to be more open. Eventually I was a real bedwetter, due to conditioning and alcohol abuse. Don't abuse alcohol, that was a bad move on my part and thankfully I am no longer a drinker. I was able to regain night time continence with minor retraining, but I kinda want to go back to wetting in my sleep, I love the feeling of waking up in a wet diaper and not knowing just how that happened, like a real kid.
My Mom knows now too, I don't think she really understands, but it doesn't bother her or anything, I told her after I had been recovering from my injury, I think at the time I was stressed out because I had a crush, and I didn't know how to tell the crush that although I look like a tough guy pirate, I am really a pirate baby, at least at times. Then I kinda quit the baby and diaper scene for two years thinking that maybe this was all a huge mistake and I was wasting my life and money by wearing stupid diapers.

I wore secretly starting when I was 10. Before that it was makeshift diapers with towels. I would wear them at night when everyone else was in bed. Sometimes I would wear then during the day in my room. That’s how I got caught twice.

I stopped college after a year and moved home. I wore Depends back then and would wear my track jacket that would hide the sound of the diaper. I hid my diapers in a storage compartment in the hatch of my car. The only people that knew I was diapered were the ones that saw them peak about my waistband when I was out somewhere.

Reactions: Aby
Back when I lived with my parents, I practically got caught with diapers enough for it to be a time-honored tradition. Perhaps ironically, though, I wore under my clothes around them all the time for almost a decade, and they never noticed. (Not only thin ones like Goodnites, but even medical and premium ABDL diapers, too!)

I feel like if you’re careful that your shirt is always covering the top of your pants, and that you don’t have an obvious bulge, it really isn’t that obvious at all. Of course, I imagine your ability to play it cool plays a big role as well.

Yes, in my 20's. I wore a denim robe over them, and only put them on shortly before my parents went to bed. It wasn't that hard to hide it for the short period until my mom finally went to bed.

Goodness, no. If I did, I would have been caught for sure, and I would have never heard the end of it. Siblings I'm sure would be understanding, but parents would have either teased me about it or straight-up abused me for any kind of age-regressing. I have to deal with enough as is, being trans/bi and out.

Growing up, I was obviously diapered all the time at home. Got much more embarrassing as I got into my teens and still needed diapers. Especially when I was not allowed to wear pants at home in the evening to make me diaper more visible and made to sit on protective pads over the furniture. Now as an adult wearing diapers basically full time, I dont have a choice but to wear around my family when I go home to visit. (Wouldn't take the chance of not wearing - don't want any accidents happening around them.) Since they are aware of my incontinence issues, I try not to stress if a crinkle is heard or my diaper is slightly visible. Thankfully it's not a topic that's really discussed, aside from off-handed comments that sometimes get made.

No. Did everything possibly to hide it whilst living with my parents. Couldn't wear nappies anywhere near as much as I would of liked.

Okay, true story here.

My mother came to live with us as we were about to have our second child. That meant I would have a hard time hiding my diapers from her on the occasions I wore.

One night, when I thought she was asleep, I went to the kitchen for water, but she came out. I had to walk slowly in the quiet of the night to keep from crinkling. There was no way I got away with it.

Later on, she was folding laundry and found a Superundies cloth diaper with snaps. There is no way she didn’t know what it was.

She’s never mentioned either of these episodes, but I know she knows. I appreciate her respect for my being an adult, especially after dealing with my regression around 5 years old and resurfacing for the next ten years.

Reactions: Woomy and DiaperGuy08
Back then as a teen at 16 i wore them all the time at home and my family knows i wear diapers to bed for my issues i even wore just a t shirt and diaper on weekends at home . After i stopped bedwetting i started to wear in secret as my mom thought i had stopped bedwetting , i have on occasions wore around my mom but not all the time.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back