Did anyone else used to be on the Petticoat Discipline Quarterly forum?

Old thread, but I'm a new user :). That was one of my favorite pages, I was so bummed to see it die. The art, the cartoon series they had each month, and the great letters to the editor! Some were better than others, but I really liked the letters from strict women that would put their husbands/etc into diapers and panties. It floated my boat so much I wrote several "letters to the editor" but never had the guts to send them, they were fun to write though. They still exist somewhere on an old hard drive somewhere LOL. Some other pages I liked (I won't mention them here because I don't want to violate a rule) were archived and one even had a .zip of all the stories available (that was a medical fet site).

Reactions: sissybaby34 and KBoy
I used to be on that forum too.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and KBoy
I was on it for years and I really do miss the monthly publications as well. Always a fun and exciting read

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and KBoy
Yes, Sissy Leslie, I used to enjoy PDQ, and was sad at its demise.

I used to try to contribute fairly regularly, as I try to do here too.

Reactions: Trina and Happy2BeInNappies2
depta99 said:
Old thread, but I'm a new user :). That was one of my favorite pages, I was so bummed to see it die. The art, the cartoon series they had each month, and the great letters to the editor! Some were better than others, but I really liked the letters from strict women that would put their husbands/etc into diapers and panties. It floated my boat so much I wrote several "letters to the editor" but never had the guts to send them, they were fun to write though. They still exist somewhere on an old hard drive somewhere LOL. Some other pages I liked (I won't mention them here because I don't want to violate a rule) were archived and one even had a .zip of all the stories available (that was a medical fet site).
If you still have those Letters, why dont you publish them here, I am sure there are lots of us who would enjoy reading them.

Reactions: Babynix, Trina and BabyLouise
I thought that you might like these drawings from PDQ ...
20240404_130740.jpg
20240404_131835.jpg
20240404_132303.jpg
20240404_133528.jpg

I hope that you like them. One interesting thing about Petticoat Discipline Quarterly is that it used to include letters from publications such as "Madame" and "Justice". I still miss it.

Reactions: Luvshugs, Floodingpants, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
Excellent!

I've not had any thing to do with petticoat discipline. but I have read some interesting stories about petticoat punishment. I would be interested to hear from anyone else who has heard about petticoat punishment, or maybe had experience of it in real life.

I recall going to that site in the early days of discovering the Internet. Petticoats were not really my thing, but I think the diaper search took me to it. They had some good articles on diaper discipline. The diaper pail, friends site was another one that I enjoyed. It was Actually when I discovered there was others like me out there. I was in my 30s by then.

Reactions: Ali123 and Happy2BeInNappies2
Ali123 said:

Ali123 said:

Dear Ali, I remember your wonderful posts on PDQ and posted there myself. Such a shame it closed down in. I think, 2022. I submitted a few stories as well.

Would you like to exchange views on PDQ?

Reactions: Ali123
PrettyAlice said:
Dear Ali, I remember your wonderful posts on PDQ and posted there myself. Such a shame it closed down in. I think, 2022. I submitted a few stories as well.

Would you like to exchange views on PDQ?
Sure, honey.

I was on there quite a bit. Considering that much like Ali123 I had a mother who liked having me dressed as a girl, it was kind of a natural place to be.

AnalogRTO said:
I was on there quite a bit. Considering that much like Ali123 I had a mother who liked having me dressed as a girl, it was kind of a natural place to be.
I feel like I've really missed out on this site.
Never heard of it until now 😕

Pantyslave said:
I feel like I've really missed out on this site.
Never heard of it until now 😕
It was a good one. It's available on the wayback machine if you are interested (domain was petticoated.com)

depta99 said:
It was a good one. It's available on the wayback machine if you are interested (domain was petticoated.com)
Thanks, I'll have a look!

Pantyslave said:
Thanks, I'll have a look!
Just tried it. That’s great. Lots of memories

I was one of the first members of PDQ Forum. Really miss the site and forum it was always full of interesting souls.

This is the story I posted on PDQ those many years ago.

SKIRTING

My wife is downstairs watching television, and as I have finished my assigned tasks for the evening I am sitting here writing this and still wearing the plastic skirt, apron, and panties that I have had on since I arrived home from work. I write this because we have read about many of the experiences that others have recounted to you and you have published on your website. Although I would not refer to our own arrangements as petticoating it certainly has similarities.

It started not long after we were married. I have had a lifelong fetish for wearing plastic garments of all kinds, but particularly panties. When we were married, I assumed that this would become a thing of the past, and that I would be obtaining all my sexual gratification by having sex with my wife, now that we would be together and able to love each other as we wished.

It was not very long before I found out what most fetishists do sooner or later, that a fetish is a lifelong thing and never goes away. From what little discussion we had had about fetishes in general or mine in particular, I gathered that she would be quite intolerant of my continuing to wear plastic panties. Therefore I resolved to keep it secret from her. Since we both are employed and she has a widely varying work schedule, this seemed to be a workable arrangement.

In fact it did work reasonably well for several years, but there came the inevitable day when she came home quite unexpectedly - a hot summer day - and came upon me lounging in our fenced backyard and wearing nothing but a pair of clear plastic panties. As soon as I saw her I jumped up and said, "I'll go and change right away!", but she replied, "That won't be necessary. Just go in and mix me a nice drink and bring it out here. It's been a long, hot day and I'm tired." When I returned with her drink she accepted it and told me to sit down. I complied, wondering what would happen next, and in a very worried state.

After we had sat for a while she asked, "Do you love me?"

I said "Yes, with all my heart."

"Then why are you wearing that plastic?"

I answered, "Because I love to wear it, and I have found out that I cannot live without it...any more than I could live without you."

"Well, I've suspected for some time that you hadn't given up your fetish. But I didn't know for sure until today. What a sight to come home to!"

"I really am sorry..."

"Sorry won't get the job done this time. There will have to be some changes made. Do you have any other kinds of plastic stuff to wear besides panties?"

"Yes."

"Do you have any aprons?"

"Yes."

"Well, go put one on, and get busy in the kitchen. I'm hungry, and I feel like being waited on tonight."

I got out a clear plastic apron, donned it, and set about preparing dinner. When I had set out tv trays on the patio and served our chef salads, I started to take off the apron, but she said, "No, leave it on. You do like to wear plastic, don't you?"

"Well, yes, but..."

"Sit down...let's eat," she invited. So there I sat, clad in my clear plastic panties and apron, in a most unsettled state of mind. When we were finished with our meal, she said, "I think I can see a way we can make this work. I've been really dissatisfied with the amount of housework you've been doing. We both work about the same number of hours, but I end up doing 70 or 80 percent of the housework as well as my own job. If you want to keep on being married to me, and want to wear plastic, here's what you'll do: First, as soon as you arrive home from work, you'll undress and put on plastic panties and an apron. Then, you'll dust and vacuum the house, wash any dirty dishes, straighten up in general, and make dinner after I've gotten home. Any time I'm here, you'll wait on me as I require. When we go to bed, you may take off your apron but you have to leave your plastic pants on. In the morning you must take off your plastic pants, and shower and dress normally for work. On your days off, you'll wear the same garments from 4 in the afternoon on. From here on out, your normal afternoon and evening uniform around the house will be plastic panties and a plastic apron.
Is it a deal?"

"If that is what I have to do to stay married to you, that is what I will do. I could never be without you."

So that is how I have lived my life since then. It has been several years, and there have only been a few changes. Shortly after that time when she was online she found in my list of favorites a website that sells all sorts of plastic garments, and since then a translucent plastic straight skirt has been added to my at-home uniform. She buys a new plastic apron from time to time for me to wear; it is up to me to keep myself supplied with plastic panties.

Although I am still able to wear whatever plastic garments I choose when I am at home by myself, the decision of what to wear when she is home is always up to her, and she always requires me to wear my plastic panties, skirt, and apron.

In common with many other people who have written to you, it really does seem that my forced skirting, to coin a phrase, has helped us to have a happy marriage. We still love each other very much. It is probably true that I was not carrying my share of the housework, and it does seem that the house looks better nowadays.

It seems weird to be wearing plastic garments so often at someone else's behest, but in a sense it is really as a result of decisions I have made. At work I look forward to coming home and changing; I have come to feel comfortable and secure in my plastic outfit, with the panties snug about me and the skirt and apron swishing against my legs as I move about the house.

Reactions: Radical
Back