Did anyone else used to be on the Petticoat Discipline Quarterly forum?

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I have the following question- did anyone else used to be on the Petticoat Discipline Quarterly forum? I'm asking this because I recognise someone on ADISC who used to be on it. (Ali?).

I suspect that a lot of people who were on the PDQ forum 'migrated' to this one after it ended. (I certainly did).

The PDQ website tended to be more Sissy-based, but did have an ABDL section. PDQ was mostly about males of various ages being punished for errant behaviour by being made to dress up as little sissy girls or babies. It used to feature (real life) stories such as "Entire Family Nappied" or "Nappy Discipline For A Teenager ".

At the time (before I had this smartphone), I could only access PDQ via a public library computer, which was limiting.

I do miss PDQ, although I was lucky enough to print out quite a lot of articles from the website. (I am eventually going to get them sorted out, as they are currently in a bit of a state, contained in battered ring binders).

PDQ may have gone, but I am grateful for ADISC, whose community is wonderful.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Babynix, DLYUL and 6 others
I have seen that website and looked at the photographs of men in Sissy clothes.
Cute.
Adorable.
Non threatening.
Men as Sissies is interesting.

Yes, I used to be on PDQ forum and loved it.

Sissyleslie said:
I have the following question- did anyone else used to be on the Petticoat Discipline Quarterly forum? I'm asking this because I recognise someone on ADISC who used to be on it. (Ali?).

I suspect that a lot of people who were on the PDQ forum 'migrated' to this one after it ended. (I certainly did).

The PDQ website tended to be more Sissy-based, but did have an ABDL section. PDQ was mostly about males of various ages being punished for errant behaviour by being made to dress up as little sissy girls or babies. It used to feature (real life) stories such as "Entire Family Nappied" or "Nappy Discipline For A Teenager ".

At the time (before I had this smartphone), I could only access PDQ via a public library computer, which was limiting.

I do miss PDQ, although I was lucky enough to print out quite a lot of articles from the website. (I am eventually going to get them sorted out, as they are currently in a bit of a state, contained in battered ring binders).

I followed PDQ for years. I enjoyed their publication very much.

I never joined PDQ although I visited the site several times.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Shannon1024 and Seasonedcitizen
Sissyleslie said:

Hi @Sissyleslie answer, yes I visited and read it for many years and was greatly saddened when the original author and host died.

It became more commercial then and back issues were only available for 3 months, anything earlier and suddenly you had to pay for them.

I remember their dummy digest and Christmas editions too.

It was such a wonderful read, especially all the letters.

I found it so exciting to hear all the tales of forced sissy hood, servitude and babification.

Fair to say, I really miss it.

There are some pages available I believe on way back, the internet archive but of course lots of links don’t work.

Jenny x ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Ali123, KBoy, Shannon1024 and 2 others
Sissyleslie said:

I still have many of the downloaded issues. One ir two originals in pdf format but mostly letters and stories converted to MSWord. Sad to see it go.

PDQ was a regular go to for many years along with the previous version PDM which was published at the beginning of each month. For me the combination of sissy and adult baby was perfect. The end of year Dummy Discipline special was always a Christmas treat.

Reactions: Ali123, KBoy and Shannon1024
I was there for a while. It changed hands and the new person was way harsh, and I drifted away. Iirc I did contribute a story.

• Wow
Reactions: KBoy and nappybottom
I use to visit, and was a member there. I was sorry to see it go away. I very much enjoyed the sissy baby content in there, like Dummy Discipline.

I loved it.

Reactions: LucyMarie
Sissyleslie said:

Hi Leslie
I was on PDQ for years and loved the letters and stories about being forced into baby girl frilly clothes and treated as a baby girl
Loved the humiliation side of it and actually wished I had lived out their experiences
The frillier and more pink the better in my view and what a a turn on
Love to chat to you anytime
Baby Stephanie x

Reactions: Shannon1024, Ali123, KBoy and 4 others
Babynix said:
Hi Leslie
I was on PDQ for years and loved the letters and stories about being forced into baby girl frilly clothes and treated as a baby girl
Loved the humiliation side of it and actually wished I had lived out their experiences
The frillier and more pink the better in my view and what a a turn on
Love to chat to you anytime
Baby Stephanie x
Hi Baby Stephanie. I'm glad that like me, you were on PDQ. I would enjoy chatting to you as well. Perhaps sometime during this coming week. In the meantime, take care.

Reactions: KBoy and Shannon1024
Sissyleslie said:
Hi Baby Stephanie. I'm glad that like me, you were on PDQ. I would enjoy chatting to you as well. Perhaps sometime during this coming week. In the meantime, take care.
Will do Leslie xx

I remember reading things on it years ago, also a site called pettipond. There was also yahoo groups that was pretty good for sissy specific groups but yahoo groups shut down.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Some years back I spent a lot of time on PDQ especially when a new monthly rolled round.
Now it is here with you wonderful lot !!

Babynix said:
Will do Leslie xx
Hi Baby Stephanie. Would you like to have a chat tonight? Some time just after 7.00pm UK time. (If it's possible - I'm not sure if you are here in the UK, and I am aware of these things called time zones. ) Anyway, take care.

Sissyleslie said:

Yes, Leslie, I can't recall how I found it but I followed PDQ for years till it stopped appearing. Thanks for remembering.

Reactions: KBoy and Sissyleslie
I used to visit the site occasionally. Thanks for reminding me. Brings back some nice memories. I liked the clothes but I was never into the discipline or humiliation aspects. I’m still the same way.

Reactions: Williamsongillian and KBoy
For those still interested, there is still a petticoat pond site. I just found it. More oriented to females wearing petticoats as opposed to males wearing or being forced to wear them from what I can see.

Reactions: KBoy, Shannon1024 and Sissyleslie
Back