diapers to concerts with regards to the bag policy.

so I realized I will probably be fine with the small backpack that I’m bringing. Since I am very obviously disabled, blind, and I have accessible seat tickets, I will be going through a separate lien for disabled people and I’m sure they’ve seen people come through with Diapers all the time so I’m sure I’ll be OK.

• Love
Reactions: IncontinentBro, furry121 and Edgewater
I went to a concert a few days ago with a friend and I’ma wheelchair user. I have a mini Jack Skellington backpack that I used. No issues at all. They opened it peaked inside for a brief second and that was it.

Reactions: Edgewater
Ive been stopped a few times. I did have 1 younger woman open my bag, pull out a nappy, then start asking me why i had nappies in my bag and who were they for, when i explained they are mine, she went bright red, put it back in my back pack and apologise profusely. She told me that no-one else will check my bag and she hoped i wpuld have a nice time. . . She was very embarrassed by the whole thing, more so than me.

Reactions: Freddie07601 and Edgewater
Soggy247 said:
Ive been stopped a few times. I did have 1 younger woman open my bag, pull out a nappy, then start asking me why i had nappies in my bag and who were they for, when i explained they are mine, she went bright red, put it back in my back pack and apologise profusely. She told me that no-one else will check my bag and she hoped i wpuld have a nice time. . . She was very embarrassed by the whole thing, more so than me.
She prolly won’t repeat that mistake but let it slide.

Reactions: Edgewater and Soggy247
nikthewerelion said:
so so I was wondering if any incontinent person who so I am was wondering if any incontinent people who need diapers have gone to concerts with that stupid clear bag policy that they have. How many extra diapers did you bring, did you use a backpack for this and how did that go with security? I am a disabled person who is mostly blind, but also have urinary issues, which means I need diapers. I usually have a backpack with me that carries all my stuff like five pairs of sunglasses, my cane, my meds, some diapers various other things. And I figured out that I cannot fit all this shit in a scrunchy bag. It just doesn’t work. I’m probably going to bring my small backpack that I have and hopefully security will be fine with us., I mean I do have accessible seats anyways. so the situation is this I am going to see Santana and it’s 2 1/2 hours each way plus the time it takes to get in and out of the venue plus the three or four hour concert which means there’s no way that I’m gonna be able to do one diaper for the entire adventure. I’m gonna probably need like at least three diapers with me, I mean good quality ones like Safari and stuff like that.
I was just at a fallout boy concert. It was 6 hours plus an hour each way. When you get tot he security gate and they mention your bag isn’t clear, I have only had a few times they made a big deal once I told them it was for medical reasons. They see stuff like this all the time. I go to a concert at least once a month at various venues.

Reactions: puravidadip and Edgewater
Back