Diapers as stress relief?

slimjiminy said:
True enough I expect, but with Air Traffic Control you have more lives in danger and more "balls in the air" so to speak. The combination of many lives and complexity could be unbearable.
No doubt one mistake and a couple 747's collide mid air and 800 plus people die not to mention who or what ever they fall on when circling the air space above a big city.

If you have not seen the movie pushing tin it is a pretty damn good watch.

I12BLittle89 said:
I just called in for work yesterday because I was getting too stressed to do my work. Needed a “mental health”. My brother and I used to joke about that. Well I was able to sneak a diaper past my wife and put it on in my shop. Then headed out to the mall for the day. I checked on my diaper and it was like a pillow between my legs. I don’t get to do this often so it was kind of a new experience for me. But in the end I felt relieved. I considered the possibility of doing something taboo like wearing a diaper when I’m not IC as being a type of rush. I feel like a woman saw my diaper as I got up from the massage chair but she didn’t seem to be bothered. Gave a conservative smile. But keeping it mostly secret kept the attention down. Why add stress? But having the ability to go whenever I needed felt great. The waddle was impossible to avoid.
I have to deal with this all te Time,
Wondering if someone has seen my nappy, I wear nappies all the time and always worry that someone might see

Stress relief? So like take one every four hours as directed for anxiety?

Reactions: geka and Diaperman95
Zeke said:
Stress relief? So, like take one every four hours as directed for anxiety?
A pee or poop doesn't come on a schedule like that as though it was clockwork. They are more like a PRN (as needed). Diapers can be a comforting feeling.

pjdjs said:
I have to deal with this all te Time,
Wondering if someone has seen my nappy, I wear nappies all the time and always worry that someone might see
I do still try to hide mine the best as possible but I also decided if someone sees it then it is what it is. I really do not care what they think. Give them my bladder and bowel and even the rest of my health problems and they would just do what they had to do or they would hide hide at home, either way I am going to live my life and I do not care what they think.

Zeke said:
Stress relief? So like take one every four hours as directed for anxiety?
I will stick to diapers I can get 8-12 hours. Every 4 is way to much work. But I have used them. Depends and Attends is all I had when I became incontinent.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and Zeke
I don't do ABDL consistently, maybe a few days spread over a year. Usually I just feel this urge come on to do it but it is difficult to say why, it could be due to stress and using it as a stress relief, I am not sure.

Back