Diapers as stress relief?

inflationunit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Does anyone else use diapers solely as a stress relief?

I live a very high-stress lifestyle (work, hobbies, family, etc) and the biggest appeal to diapers for me is the sense of stress relief they seem to give me. It’s extremely hard for me to explain why they give me stress relief though.

• Love
Reactions: littledreamers333, littlefun, DBabygirl2 and 5 others
I wear diapers as a stress relief regularly, though not 24/7.

Reactions: Diprs2, Canadianfalls and inflationunit
Very much so! Normally just on weekends, but if I'm having an especially rough day I may come home and put on something until bed. (Did that midweek this week)

Reactions: inflationunit and Deleted member 56273
You don't need to explain or justify the relief you find in wearing diapers, I hope you'll allow yourself to enjoy the experience and let it relax you deeply . I believe that the most helpful insights sort of sneak up on us when we're ready to hear them, and I believe you'll make some enlightening discoveries .

Reactions: DBabygirl2, inflationunit and Deleted member 56273
I would say not only me but anyone with incontinence does this. Never knowing when you may get a urge to piss or shit is very stressful!... especially in a social setting.

Reactions: DBabygirl2, inflationunit and NappiedTruckDriver
inflationunit said:
Does anyone else use diapers solely as a stress relief?

I live a very high-stress lifestyle (work, hobbies, family, etc) and the biggest appeal to diapers for me is the sense of stress relief they seem to give me. It’s extremely hard for me to explain why they give me stress relief though.
I’m the same way. I’m partially sexual, that’s more for omorashi. Overall, non-kink. Diapers are so relaxing and an amazing stress reliever. I don’t want to be incontinent but it would be nice to wear diapers more often.

Reactions: inflationunit
I think it’s really common to wear nappies as stress relief.

I don’t have a particularly stressful job, but I still feel so relaxed when I come home and put on my baby things.

Reactions: DBabygirl2, MetalDan86 and inflationunit
Ali123 said:
I don’t have a particularly stressful job, but I still feel so relaxed when I come home and put on my baby things.
I primarily used them for comfort, safety and security purposes as well as for sexual relaxation.

Reactions: AndyPandy and inflationunit
At work i use only pads for men. When i'm at home or not at work, first thing i do is put on a diaper, so i can relax.

Reactions: inflationunit
Diaperman95 said:
I would say not only me but anyone with incontinence does this. Never knowing when you may get a urge to piss or shit is very stressful!... especially in a social setting.
Yep and not in your case but mine I’ve got a very shy bladder so public rest rooms were hell 😫 I could be busting and would lock up tighter than Fort Knox , that’s where my current problems come from and now I’m that relaxed I could be in a group for friends or strangers in the pub and just let go

Reactions: Diaperman95 and inflationunit
I always enjoy ending the day relaxing at home in a diaper. It definitely takes off a load of stress and puts me in a better state of mind at the same time.

• Love
Reactions: inflationunit and Deleted member 56273
I just called in for work yesterday because I was getting too stressed to do my work. Needed a “mental health”. My brother and I used to joke about that. Well I was able to sneak a diaper past my wife and put it on in my shop. Then headed out to the mall for the day. I checked on my diaper and it was like a pillow between my legs. I don’t get to do this often so it was kind of a new experience for me. But in the end I felt relieved. I considered the possibility of doing something taboo like wearing a diaper when I’m not IC as being a type of rush. I feel like a woman saw my diaper as I got up from the massage chair but she didn’t seem to be bothered. Gave a conservative smile. But keeping it mostly secret kept the attention down. Why add stress? But having the ability to go whenever I needed felt great. The waddle was impossible to avoid.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MetalDan86 and inflationunit
MetalDan86 said:
I always enjoy ending the day relaxing at home in a diaper. It definitely takes off a load of stress and puts me in a better state of mind at the same time.
(y)

Diapers are a mind fuck for me.
When I'm denied them for a period of time I find it hard to concentrate, I get moody and stressed. The only thing that relieves this is wearing a diaper.

They have always been a comfort for me, I love wearing them and they can definitely knock the stress levels down. I wear them almost always at night and I sleep better with them on than off.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273, MetalDan86 and I12BLittle89
This makes me wonder how many Air Traffic Controllers wear for stress relief. I know I could not do that job.

Reactions: Diaperman95, MetalDan86 and I12BLittle89
With my jobs I wear when I get home. If I can. Its that little piece of comfort that helps me get to sleep, and not stress about whatever happened at work.

Reactions: MetalDan86 and I12BLittle89
Diapers have served as a stress release for me since I was in college. My career was quite stressful and demanding. I found putting my diaper and rubber pants on once in awhile after arriving home from work, or wearing them to bed, or even just the idea of planning a weekend where I could wear diapers for two or three days, wet and mess in them to my hearts content help immeasurably in making me feel more relaxed and self-confident. After a full weekend in diapers and rubber pants, I started the week off feeling invigorated.

Reactions: Ali123
slimjiminy said:
This makes me wonder how many Air Traffic Controllers wear for stress relief. I know I could not do that job.
That is a highly stressful job. Zero forgiveness for mistakes. What about neuro surgeons, or any surgeon?

Diaperman95 said:
That is a highly stressful job. Zero forgiveness for mistakes. What about neuro surgeons, or any surgeon?
True enough I expect, but with Air Traffic Control you have more lives in danger and more "balls in the air" so to speak. The combination of many lives and complexity could be unbearable.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperman95
Back