Diapered at disney

Status
Not open for further replies.
xpluswearer said:
Snakes just creep me the hell out EEWW! To me its one of gods mistakes!

Not really! There's a reason there are a lot of snakes...

5cd1c6b53da0831ad32633db683cfc16.jpg

Oh, to clarify, I'm not -scared- of most snakes and spiders. The pythons in Florida are invasive species and they get enormous. :p

And I also want to stay well clear of any potentially hungry or grumpy alligators. Rule 1 of visiting Florida: Don't trust the logs.

CuddleWoozle said:
Oh, to clarify, I'm not -scared- of most snakes and spiders. The pythons in Florida are invasive species and they get enormous. :p

And I also want to stay well clear of any potentially hungry or grumpy alligators. Rule 1 of visiting Florida: Don't trust the logs.

Just wonder how those folks tell what is a log and a alligator when they try to make a living getting logs from the swamps and rivers to send to sawmills.

I am so happy for you!! I wish I had a husband that loved little diapered me. I do it alone. I have a onesie and a :paci:

xpluswearer said:
Just wonder how those folks tell what is a log and a alligator when they try to make a living getting logs from the swamps and rivers to send to sawmills.

OK, I grew up down here in the SWAMPS!

On less than 2 hands I can count how many times I have come across a poisonous snake let alone a snake.

I have wandered up on alligators twice while out hiking, fortunately we scared the tar out of each other and scampered in opposite directions.

I have seen a lot of alligators. When I was younger I would swim/water-ski/tube in the lakes and rivers. There was a whole lot less of them back then. Since the tree huggers got involved, the state is over run with them, and occasionally we have tragic accidents with pets and people. Even though they have a "controlled" hunt every year, it is not nearly enough. Additionally having a nuisance alligator removed from a neighborhood lake is not that simple. Usually it has to be so big, and or have been aggressive. The problem is, by the time it gets aggressive it has eaten someones dog or bitten or killed somebody.

I'm all for the alligator, just not quite so many of them. I also believe that people that feed/harass them need to face serious penalties, as this is what helps alligators get over their natural fear of people and starts to associate people as a "food source" and sets up these tragedies.

58 years later in Fla, Im still walking around...God must not be ready for me yet. In Florida most stuff can sting you, bite you, or eat you! How the hell can this be a tourist mecca!?

Florida is a huge tourist destination for a lot of different reasons, but I would say there are 3 big ones

1. Warm Weather almost year long (not saying it never gets cold, but it sure beats Upstate New York cold weather) and not the whole state is Swamp Land anyways.

2. Amusement/Water Parks (Disney, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, etc)

3. For the outdoors non Tree Hugger types there is fishing.

I also have another reason for visiting Florida, Family; I spent a lot of my life (Thus far) growing up in Palm Bay/Melbourne FL area and I have family that stayed down there when some of my family moved up to Upstate New York.

I havent been to Disney or Universal Studios in a while and would love to go back some day and I'm hoping we can save up some money and then move back down to Florida again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back