Diapered at disney

Status
Not open for further replies.
bambinod said:
They allow miniature horses??!
Yes, they do. It's under a separate provision of the ADA regarding Service Animals. Business owners are given a little leeway to say no to a Guide, or Service Mini, just because they're as big as giant breed dogs, and have needs dogs don't have. Mini horses are prey animals. This gives them insanely long memories, making them excellent for guide work. [video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tdjFox4KzKU[/video]

The last thing they care about is Diapers and its impossible for them to tell whether somebody is Incontinent or not and they cant discriminate against somebody who is as there is such a thing called the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act), so theres nothing to worry about there.

While all your Gus advice is sound and valid I am feeling unsure about it as simply put how embarrassed I would be. But I guess that’s just in my head

cannaboy88 said:
While all your Gus advice is sound and valid I am feeling unsure about it as simply put how embarrassed I would be. But I guess that’s just in my head

Of course it's just in your head, it always is with situations like these; and the truth always is that NOBODY is gonna be looking at a bunch of random people all day long and think "is He/She Wearing a diaper", "what kind of diaper is it", "is he/she Incontinent or an ABDL".

These are all things only we may wonder about and we make up a small Percentage of the general population, most of who do not care about these things.

OK Cannaboy, your fiance who has jumped in with both feet, and sounds to me like she is embracing this side of you and making it fun. She gives you permission and wants you to go diapered. Everyone here is telling you, this is no big deal, that security at an operation like this must look at a few thousand people/bags a day. If you are worried about being embarrassed that the diapers are in your back pack, ask your fiance to put them in hers. Girls bring in all sorts of things. If she really wants you to go as a little, I am sure she probably wont mind. She can consider it your diaper bag, all good mommies have one! In fact, her carrying it should give you a nice sense of security. She is on board and it sounds like it will be both fun, and exciting for both of you. I say go for it!

Finally, if you are there and just not comfortable or just too paranoid that everybody is saying, "wow doesn't his bottom look big...I wonder if he has diapers on". You can always just have some regular underwear with you and change back into your underwear.

This way you are covered either way. Have a great time diapered with your fiance, or a great time just her "big guy" its a win win.

Let us know what happens, sounds fun.

Last edited:
It looks like my last post for this topic never showed up either. I said before that I live in florida, and have been diapered at disney many times. Their security simply does not care if you have a bag full of diapers.

Yes they will still check your bag for contraband, but they never pull the diapers out of the bag so it is a discreete check. Now printed diapers "might" get you a smirk or cute comment, but even then they won't give your any kind of a hard time over them.

On a seperate related note, some rides do not allow you to take your bag on them. They will have coin and bill operated lockers near by which you can use though, so bring some cash with you to use them. (Fyi, they do also have atms there, but they have big fees to use them).

Thank you littlemoosey, I talked with my fiance last night and she agreed with you that if I choose to go diapered that for starters its so busy that no one will notice. then she asked me when we go to six flags being ABDL do i walk around looking at people wondering if they are wearing diapers? ( my answer was no) she also said that if her little man is to embarrassed that mommy would carry the Diaper bag. she still wants to talk on some rules and boundaries for the trip.

cannaboy88 said:
Thank you littlemoosey, I talked with my fiance last night and she agreed with you that if I choose to go diapered that for starters its so busy that no one will notice. then she asked me when we go to six flags being ABDL do i walk around looking at people wondering if they are wearing diapers? ( my answer was no) she also said that if her little man is to embarrassed that mommy would carry the Diaper bag. she still wants to talk on some rules and boundaries for the trip.

Cannaboy, all this sounds great! Your fiance sounds wonderful from all you have told us, a take charge, compassionate, with a snarky sense of humor, (little man). Id say get some good rules have a blast. One thing that my wife and I went through was a lot of moments where we just laughed out loud. You will have fun. I'm happy for you.

lol hey this post originated from my little man!!!!!! lol Littlemoosey I love your compliment!!! I could tell once I had suggested or rather simply asked if he had planned or wanted to wear during our trip that I would be ok with it. I never thought or considered the embarrassment that would go hand in hand ( potentially) with this. we have spoken on this and I told him that if he needed his "mommy" to carry his things that I would be happy to do so. as it stands right now he thinks that he will wear on the car ride there and back and at our hotel. He is feeling a bit nervous about wearing in the park but I have let him know that i support him and will help in in anyway I can. our compromise with this is that he has to let me play my music in the car and take me out do a fancy dinner three times lol ( in reality we both win with this lol.

cannamommy said:
lol hey this post originated from my little man!!!!!! lol Littlemoosey I love your compliment!!! I could tell once I had suggested or rather simply asked if he had planned or wanted to wear during our trip that I would be ok with it. I never thought or considered the embarrassment that would go hand in hand ( potentially) with this. we have spoken on this and I told him that if he needed his "mommy" to carry his things that I would be happy to do so. as it stands right now he thinks that he will wear on the car ride there and back and at our hotel. He is feeling a bit nervous about wearing in the park but I have let him know that i support him and will help in in anyway I can. our compromise with this is that he has to let me play my music in the car and take me out do a fancy dinner three times lol ( in reality we both win with this lol.
You should be commended! Good caregivers are very rare.:hug:

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
You should be commended! Good caregivers are very rare.:hug:

Awe :eek: Thank you very much SpAzpieSweeTot

You would not catch me within a Texas mile of a Disney ATM Machine err theme parks. I could spend that money on diapers than see a fake costume wearing mouse! and ride lameo rides and overpriced food and chinchy garbage mementos

xpluswearer said:
You would not catch me within a Texas mile of a Disney ATM Machine err theme parks. I could spend that money on diapers than see a fake costume wearing mouse! and ride lameo rides and overpriced food and chinchy garbage mementos

So your a, "glass is half empty kind of guy xpluswearer"! Tell us how you really feel. You must have had a bad experience with the "mouse" at one time in your life. I grew up near Disneyworld, can count on less than 2 hands how many times I have been there. Additionally, I have not been there in 14 years. Most people cant believe that. People come from all over the world to see the "mouse".

Regardless, to each his own. I hope they have a great time.

Eh. If you don't like Disney, you don't like it. No need to rain on anybody else's parade like that. :p

Maybe it just bugs me because the way you said it, xpluswearer, sounds too much like how bad people 'critique' art. They point out only negative things. Which is incorrect. You should be able to find at least ONE good thing to say about anything. (Even if it's just that there are alligators in the ponds nearby that try to eat people sometimes!)

Out of curiosity, do you like any theme parks/amusement parks? Or are they all 'lame-o'?

Whoops. Guess its my no nonsense get down to business kind of mindset and to not sugar coat things sorry.. Do what ever ya all want I was giving a stone cold assessment of the venue. Until Florida can get its hands around that snake issue you aint going to get me to go any further south than Tennessee by land, At least there I can have the hills to my advantage.
I do like Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio went 3 years when I was in High School in the early 90's. I like county fairs to be around the animals and see the crafts that people make.
As far as the gaters Get the turtleman from Kentucky to wrangle those suckers!

xpluswearer said:
Whoops. Guess its my no nonsense get down to business kind of mindset and to not sugar coat things sorry.. Do what ever ya all want I was giving a stone cold assessment of the venue. Until Florida can get its hands around that snake issue you aint going to get me to go any further south than Tennessee by land, At least there I can have the hills to my advantage.
I do like Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio went 3 years when I was in High School in the early 90's. I like county fairs to be around the animals and see the crafts that people make.
As far as the gaters Get the turtleman from Kentucky to wrangle those suckers!

I used to love Cedar Point, but now it's like it's almost entirely roller coasters. Which is great if that's what you love, but I liked other things, too. :p

And I hear you about the gigantic snakes. D: I don't want to walk out and there's one of those long sneaky beasts crawling away with my car. The last time I was at a county fair it was to watch someone that my brother was dating's children show pigs. And they stood in the ring and whipped the poor animals until they had raised red welts on their backs and wondered why they got no ribbons. O_O (They raised the pigs, but never really worked with them. It's like "Kids, they require teaching and handling to get them to follow you in the ring.")

I really don't see what problem people have with snakes or spiders. I handled them all the time growing up. Hundreds of garder snakes, the occasional corn snake, not that really impressive. But we had marbled orb weavers and garden spiders by the dozens out back with their majestic 4ft wide hubs that were often suspended across 8-10ft spans, catching great big flying grasshoppers. I had no problem handling them. They weren't tarantula size, but larger than most people will ever be fortunate enough to play with. (easily marble size) There are supposed to be brown recluse around here but I've never seen one personally. I do get to see big female wolf spiders running around from time to time even nowadays.

Pythons are a big nuisance for sure, but you guys really need to worry about the alligators more. Didn't anyone hear about the kid that was recently killed at a disney resort? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't by a python.

bambinod said:
I really don't see what problem people have with snakes or spiders. I handled them all the time growing up. Hundreds of garder snakes, the occasional corn snake, not that really impressive. But we had marbled orb weavers and garden spiders by the dozens out back with their majestic 4ft wide hubs that were often suspended across 8-10ft spans, catching great big flying grasshoppers. I had no problem handling them. They weren't tarantula size, but larger than most people will ever be fortunate enough to play with. (easily marble size) There are supposed to be brown recluse around here but I've never seen one personally. I do get to see big female wolf spiders running around from time to time even nowadays.
Snakes just creep me the hell out EEWW! To me its one of gods mistakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back