Diaper wetting next to wife (my most legit ABDL experience so far)

jimj64811 said:
I introduced my diapers as something I need to manage my incontinence. First there were pads, now there are diapers and PUL pants. which I use to cover my diapers. My wife is supportive, empathizes, but so far has not taken an active role. I am at the point where I shared with her that I am struggling with preparing for an upcoming event, where I don’t want to change in port-a-potties or catheterized in them. She’s not offering suggestions but asked questions.

I can tell that he is not easy for her. Seeing your husband go from healthy to not isn’t easy on anyone. But I appreciate her for the support she’s been giving me.

Not sure how long your event is and how often you need to change. But consider some good booster pads like Seni and you can just change the booster pretty easy when full and still have room in the diaper. I prefer Mega max diapers. Without a booster 8 to 10 hours is super easy unless you are pounding drinks. I have also had good luck using quality pullups like Seni super plus and putting on 2 or even 3 if they are a lighter day weight. When one fills tear it out and pull the next up. I have only been bladder IC a bit past 30 years now so I have gotten creative. Back in the 90's and early 2000's really sucked compared to today. I have seen lots of diaper improvements.

Mega max are serious duty. If worn correct with pants a sizes plus in the waist and hip with a belt no one will notice. If you use the booster Idea try and swap the booster before the diaper swells to much.

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
My partner is in the acceptance stage.

When we first met and 'hooked up' I stayed awake all night and went to the toilet every few hours so I didn't wet her bed.

We got more serious and I told her about my bedwetting/autism and need to wear diapers for a good sleep

She was ok with that and have been in diapers many years later for bed ever since.

I've always worn high capacity diapers and we have a mattress protector just in case.

I've leaked, but only a small amount, and she's been ok with it. If it's only a few teaspoons etc, not a big deal to wash the sheets later

I would say for me, it was incremental and gradual. I think the pivotal point I remember feeling total acceptance was many years ago on a birthday celebration weekend. My wife surprised me with a three day getaway and brought diapers and supplies. I pretty much was in diapers all weekend and my to my surprise, she changed my diapers. Before that I’d always change my own diapers. I remember during one of my diaper changes her opening up my diaper and taking a wipe and cleaning my penis, then giving me a blowjob with the wet diaper underneath me. Then she jumped on top and we fucked. It was a pretty awesome weekend and totally unexpected. I realized then that she was much more accepting of my diaper fetish then I had thought.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, dogboy, Lyric and 3 others
Spankedanddiapered said:
I would say for me, it was incremental and gradual. I think the pivotal point I remember feeling total acceptance was many years ago on a birthday celebration weekend. My wife surprised me with a three day getaway and brought diapers and supplies. I pretty much was in diapers all weekend and my to my surprise, she changed my diapers. Before that I’d always change my own diapers. I remember during one of my diaper changes her opening up my diaper and taking a wipe and cleaning my penis, then giving me a blowjob with the wet diaper underneath me. Then she jumped on top and we fucked. It was a pretty awesome weekend and totally unexpected. I realized then that she was much more accepting of my diaper fetish then I had thought.
In the future I think if we are going to talk about getting blow jobs it should be in the sexual thread. I am happy you have a accepting wife though.

Back