Diaper sounds

I’ve kind of grown to like the sound made when I swat my diapered butt when wearing cloth during and plastic pants or disposables with plastic pants. They also tend to make interesting sounds when venting gas in that region. That sound used to strike fear into my ex wife and if she were hear today I’m sure that she’d be happy with how well my cloth diapers and plastic pants contain those odors and how the probiotics, Greek yogurt, and reduction in my red meat and sugar consumption have reduced the intensity of the odors associated with those sounds.

Last edited:
My wife knows when i need a change. By the sound of my diaper.

Both my diapers and plastic pants make rustling noises that I can hear, although my wife says she can’t. What I’m wearing is also a factor. If I’m wearing running shorts and at-shirt, it’s very noticeable, but with denim not so much.

A subtle crinkle perceptible only to me is nice, but too much that announces my entrance with a diaper is not my thing.

JoeMusic1976 said:
I had to resort to buying a pack of TotalDry X-Plus for the time
that BetterDry was out of stock everywhere.
One thing I noticed about their plastic backing is, that it's not textured.
I'm not a fan of landing zones either but not hearing that wooshing sound
when pulling my jogging pants over my butt after getting up makes the whole
experience miss that little something.

What's your favorite diaper sounds?
Crinkling? The noise the plastic's texture makes?
Or the tapes being undone when changing?
One of my favorite sounds with diapers is the sound of plastic packed diapers when you pull them out of the pack ... then the tapes beeing glued to the fresh diaper and also the sound the full diaper makes when beeing pulled out between my legs.

I love the faint rustle of my nappy and plastic pants under my clothes. I also love the obvious bulk of my nappy. I am proud of my need for nappies and no longer care who knows I wear nappies. In truth honestly no one notices or if they do no one cares.

Reactions: Ortler
BigAl1 said:
My wife knows when i need a change. By the sound of my diaper.
My wife can usually tell if I need to change. I have to admit at home zI only change when my nappy is almost to the point of leaking.

Reactions: BigAl2
Honestly, diaper crinkling gets really annoying to me really fast haha so I like to stick with cloth-backed diapers instead! Those don't make much noise unless it's changing time though. My favorite sound is definitely the tapes being undone when it's changing time! <3<3<3

JoeMusic1976 said:
I had to resort to buying a pack of TotalDry X-Plus for the time
that BetterDry was out of stock everywhere.
One thing I noticed about their plastic backing is, that it's not textured.
I'm not a fan of landing zones either but not hearing that wooshing sound
when pulling my jogging pants over my butt after getting up makes the whole
experience miss that little something.

What's your favorite diaper sounds?
Crinkling? The noise the plastic's texture makes?
Or the tapes being undone when changing?
I do love the crinkle or rustling sound plastic backed diapers make. With plastic pants over them the sound is undeniable and I love it.

Reactions: JoeMusic1976 and Ortler
I have fond memories of the last time I was diapered as a kid. I had bad diarrhea and was diapered since there were still some around the house. Having a diaper crinkle and stick up through the waistband of those PJs that were fairly tight and long sleeve and long legs. Waking up in the middle of the night not knowing what to do since I was stuck in a diaper. Walking back and forth with crinkles in the hall way until I gave up and used it. Something about that combo of that type of PJ and crinkly diaper.

• Love
Reactions: Subtlerustle
The crinkle sound is great as is the rustling yiu get from plastic covers sometimes. The sound of the tapes being pulled off always sounds so loud when I do it in a public lavatory. Probably just imagining it but I love it

Reactions: Ortler
JoeMusic1976 said:
Yeah I grew up in 80's Pampers and it's the crinkle, the tapes being undone and even the unfolding of a fresh diaper.
And sometimes I reenact the old routines from back in the day when my mom used to diaper me before bed.
Like taking a shower before, then putting the diaper on and then brushing my teeth. Stuff like that.
It's definitely a form of time travel.
But the crinkle and the noise the textured plastic backing makes when pulling PJ bottoms up over the diaper.
Yessss. PJ bottoms over diapers is still awesome after all these years.

Reactions: JoeMusic1976 and BigAl2
Slight tangent but I love the sound when my wife wears a big pad like and Always overnight from the purple wrapper. It’s almost as loud as a diaper. Since she doesn’t wear diapers it’s the next best thing. Dreamy.

Reactions: JoeMusic1976, Ashton84 and BigAl2
Back