Diaper lovers, what got you started?

My Diapers cravings started at the age of 10 11 years old when I used to sneak my siblings diapers put them on my self I would fall in love with the adrilling rush my body would have when I be in diapers i got Addicted to loving diapers being in diapers modeling in diapers they became my world my fettish to being hooked the climax feelings I never looked back I secretly keep my diaper addiction private

Attachments

• IMG_20240406_181545_169.jpg
    IMG_20240406_181545_169.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: BabylinoAddict and goodniteswearer89
LittleAndAlone said:
I'd sneak them in my big red lego case I took everywhere. Under all the instructions and base plates. 👉👈🤭

I'd snatch them under my shirt and run to the bathroom when nobody was looking, and stash them under the sink for safe retrieval. Then before we would leave, with all my stuff in hand I say I need to use to bathroom and make the transfer. Lmao diaper smuggling. Often my entire visit world be occupied with concocting a plan and waiting for an opportunity to get them into hiding in the staging area. I couldn't think of or do anything else until then.

If I knew we were going somewhere that had diapers, especially large sizes, my heart world flutter and I would be plotting about it on the car ride over, just thinking how wonderful bed time was going to be later that night. A long torturous day. 😂

One of my first stashes as a kid had a dozen different brands. After I was in bed Id pick one to put on and a second to hold in my hands under the covers and sniff the Luvs/Pampers scent and just be on cloud 9. 🥴 I'd move very slowly to avoid making noise, and made big moves when there world be laundry running or the air coming on to mask the noises. I'd keep a candy wrapper or plastic bag near by to bail me out if anyone heard anything. 🥷
What awesome planning. Covert Iran/Contra level ops. (Hope you’re the right age to know that ref). My hat goes off to you. I didn’t get into such level of planning until I bought my own.

DBoss said:
My Diapers cravings started at the age of 10 11 years old when I used to sneak my siblings diapers put them on my self I would fall in love with the adrilling rush my body would have when I be in diapers i got Addicted to loving diapers being in diapers modeling in diapers they became my world my fettish to being hooked the climax feelings I never looked back I secretly keep my diaper addiction private
I did the same thing that is what got me hooked on wearing diapers and why I still do it to this day is I love the adrenaline feeling I get knowing I’m not supposed to be wearing them.

Reactions: gobphus
Flamoroo said:
As the title suggest, what got you started into the journey being a diaper lover?

Flamoroo said:
As the title suggest, what got you started into the journey being a diaper lover?
When i was 6 years old i lost my father to a car accident. i was the middle child of five my baby sister was still in diapers back then cloth diapers and plastic panties she would wet and pull them off i came up with the ideal if i went back to being a baby my father would be ok the mind of a six year old i would find her wet diapers and pull the diapers on the rest is history been a diaper lover since and always will be

Flamoroo said:
The smell of the nursery at church maybe 12yrs old

I would wet myself a few times a year. Was doing it a couple of years ago while working in the yard. It was then that the thought of doing it in a diaper popped into my head. So, I ordered some from Amazon and tried it. Loved it and have been doing it since.

gobphus said:
I've found that 3:00 AM is usually when I wake up to pee also. Plastic pants are a must if you want to keep wetting after you wake up in the morning. Also, a disposable waterproof pad is a good idea as third layer of protection of the bed.

Have you ever woken up while already wetting? That's actually my favorite way to wet, since the sensation of urinating fills my consciousness and this seems more intense. I hope to stay relaxed and just let it happen, rather than reflexively clenching.

FWIW I didn't even have the BPH diagnosis till I was 70, but it did give me the opportunity to explain to my adult children that I needed to wear protection at night.
Yes its 3am with me as well. Fairly regular and even with diaper and plastic pants I get out of bed and go to toilet. Some days i dont and just use the diaper, i often find if i do use the diaper, I can return to sleep faster.

As stated in my first post to un-promote myself as a lurker, it started somehow at young age after getting out of diapers (to which I can't recall directly). The first possible cause I can think of is when a relative put a thick layer of underwears on me as a joke. Not boxers, despite my first post but the more triangular shape.

That made me do it more times by myself having awakened the interest of having something thick in my crotch and around the hips, secretly having thought of the being cared for and diaper like a baby.

From there I've been experimenting more and more to get that soft, thick feeling and to get as close as possible to my idea of what actual diapers would feel like.

Years later after upper secondary school (I think it's called) I got my first chance to order them without worrying about any questions being asked. After that I knew that I would keep ordering them whenever I got the chance to. Though now I'm even more careful making sure not to raise any suspicions, which makes it hard when not living alone.

Best regards you could possibly wish for

Desconocidohihi

I came across this and it accurately describes where it all began for me. 90’s Luvs plastic backed Barney Diapers = never looked back!
IMG_7331.jpeg

gobphus said:
You’re not as late to the diaper party as you might think. Although I was a very late bedwetter growing up, I didn’t wear diapers past infancy. I was 65 when I found out about ABDL and began to wear pull-up and taped diapers. Now I wear a diaper to bed every night. Usually I wake up before wetting but not always. Do you wet in your sleep most nights?
I was in my 60's too

Reactions: gobphus and DLPeakOut
As a teen, my late grandmother got stomach cancer and had to be diapered. So, at that point, the house had a bunch of adult diapers lying around. I got curious, decided to try them and liked them.

A YouTuber I watch did a video on them. and I was like... yea that could be me.

Back