Diaper dares

So I kinda want an easyish dare to do. I got a list of what I will and won‘t do.

1. i still live with parents so i don't mess myself, but I will do banana stuff sometimes.
2. I don't like anything that could make my diaper or pullup leak.
3. I wear to bed every night and often when i go for walks.
3,1/2. I also have a giant fluffy hoodie i wear to hide my diapers when i'm at home.
4. I don't like doing things that could end up with me exposing my abdl side to anyone.

Reactions: theancientmariner and Woncrinklz
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
So I kinda want an easyish dare to do. I got a list of what I will and won‘t do.

1. i still live with parents so i don't mess myself, but I will do banana stuff sometimes.
2. I don't like anything that could make my diaper or pullup leak.
3. I wear to bed every night and often when i go for walks.
3,1/2. I also have a giant fluffy hoodie i wear to hide my diapers when i'm at home.
4. I don't like doing things that could end up with me exposing my abdl side to anyone.
love being wet in the crotch panel and in a soggy pull up during the day'Banana stuff??

Fireball44 said:
love being wet in the crotch panel and in a soggy pull up during the day
???
Fireball44 said:
Banana stuff??
Like putting bananas in my diapee to make it really squishy.

This is funny.

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
???

Like putting bananas in my diapee to make it really squishy.
used frozen banana with condoms on to wet or ejaculate in diaper panties.

Fireball44 said:
used frozen banana with condoms on to wet or ejaculate in diaper panties.
sorry I forgot to put non sexual

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
sorry I forgot to put non sexual
you are nonsexual, where i want to be feminine

I need the reverse.

I need someone irl to dare me to walk around town, between people, with a crinkly diaper and a, ahem, huge bulge. Not messy, because that would be offensive.

This would be in a place where I'm not known. Would be a huge thrill. Irl dare, not interwebz.

theancientmariner said:
Have you heard of the banana dare?
I haven’t! What is it??

Sadie019 said:
I haven’t! What is it??
You know what, I don't want to condone that anymore as it's classified as being dangerous to your rear end. I've done it many times, and enjoyed it, but a fellow member stated that that's damaging your body.
Edit: It was @GlitterTheMouse

Last edited:
Reactions: neurokandel
can i get a dare
edit: preferably one that doesn't need diapers im kinda poor rn

Last edited:
poofybabs123 said:
can i get a dare
edit: preferably one that doesn't need diapers im kinda poor rn
no matter where you are for the next two days every full hour like 12:00 or 14:00 suck your thumb for a minute.

Can I get a dare.Tummy troubles are a hard YES

its been a while can i get another dare :3

poofybabs123 said:
its been a while can i get another dare :3
I dare you to put on the cheapest diaper you have. Then roll a D6 what ever number you get is how many hours you have to keep the diaper on for.

• Thinking
Reactions: Canadianfalls and Woncrinklz
I would love a dare !

Swooty said:
I would love a dare !
place a whole egg in the back side of your diaper and set a timer for 2 hours. If you dont break the egg you can remove it. If the egg is broken leave the diaper on for another 2 hours

Can I get a dare please.

neurokandel said:
Can I get a dare please.
Drink 1 litre of water before bed diaper up and sleep in your diaper no changing untill morning

been a while since this forum has been used can i get a dare that i dont need to buy any more diapers for im all out

Back