Diaper dares

Tell me the gist of what you're willing to do and I'll think of something :p

Bearcatz said:
Tell me the gist of what you're willing to do and I'll think of something :p
willing to do anything you think of

poofybabs123 said:
willing to do anything you think of
Alrighty, start with half a tray of ice cubes down the front and dance!

Bearcatz said:
Alrighty, start with half a tray of ice cubes down the front and dance!
sounds easy enough just got to wait till my diapers get delivered
btw what do you mean by start with

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz
poofybabs123 said:
btw what do you mean by start with
Because that's an easy one.

Bearcatz said:
Because that's an easy one.
oh ok got any harder ones i could add on?

Bearcatz said:
Another thread gave me a new idea...

Go somewhere that sells Depend Protection with Tabs (the actual diapers), or at least the most obvious adult diaper/pull ups you can find. Wear a crinkly diaper to the store. Buy the diapers, a bottle of powder and cream, too. You can't use self checkout or a basket or a cart, and make sure you put the front of the pack facing the check out clerk :D

Honestly, overcoming the awkwardness of buying diapers in person does feel extremely relieving and naughty.
I’m actually down to my last diaper so I might get to do this one tomorrow

poofybabs123 said:
oh ok got any harder ones i could add on?
Bearcatz said:
Another thread gave me a new idea...

Go somewhere that sells Depend Protection with Tabs (the actual diapers), or at least the most obvious adult diaper/pull ups you can find. Wear a crinkly diaper to the store. Buy the diapers, a bottle of powder and cream, too. You can't use self checkout or a basket or a cart, and make sure you put the front of the pack facing the check out clerk :D

Honestly, overcoming the awkwardness of buying diapers in person does feel extremely relieving and naughty.
That one!

Everyone needs more diapers right?

Reactions: Woncrinklz and diaperdude
It’s been along time since I’ve been on here, anyone got a new and exciting dare for me?

• Thinking
Christmas is soon and I'm lost for something to do can i get another dare

Sure I dare you to diaper up and put on your best ugly Christmas sweater and whatever pants you like. Then go to McDonald's and get a happy meal and eat it there.

Reactions: Some1whoDreams
A dare would be nice

I’m bored anyone got any dares for me??

Give me
marshmallow dare

I dare anybody to fill water in your diaper until leakage Ang wear it for six hours

sonadam9 said:
Sure I dare you to diaper up and put on your best ugly Christmas sweater and whatever pants you like. Then go to McDonald's and get a happy meal and eat it there.
While staring at the cashier, eye contact engaged. Don't break it. That'll make for a funny story later :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
fufffffy said:
That sounds destructive. I've worn the Mega Safari diapers for that long before, but very rarely.

Can i get one

• Thinking
theancientmariner said:
Have you heard of the banana dare?
The banana dare is incredibly dangerous. Please do not attempt this. This is worse then a tic tok challenge.

I really wanted a dare but since there is none and I refuse danger for my little baby mousy body, I will place this dare for the next person:

I dare you to be snuggle in the softest blanket you can and babble for the next 3 minutes! (Kicking legs cutely optional)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Woncrinklz and neurokandel
Back