Daddy service for female abdls (non sexual)

Owlzzy said:
You are spot on with your assessment on all accounts. I know for me, that if the CG is not getting anything from it, I cannot enjoy it. And as a way to facilitate the enjoyment of all involved...I prefer to have in depth conversations before hand. The 'get to know each other' kind. Same I would do if I were to attend a kink community much. Socialize and just get a feeling for each other and their vibe, ya know? Then if all that goes well the conversations typically and quite naturally most conversations tend to gravitate towards negotiations. That is assuming of course that there are no conflicts with limits, schedules, etc.

It is funny that you bring up trans customers. Because I, myself, am transgender. I am a trans woman and have completed...well, let's just say that I have completed things 'down there'. I say that because I know for me personally a big draw towards little space and why I enjoy it so much is being able to enjoy the life I never had growing up. There are many reasons why I enjoy being with an encouraging and comforting CG. And I'd be happy to share them with you...either here in this thread or in DM's.

Wow, thank you. Thank ypu for taking the time to reply in depth. I really appreciate it.

I am also not bothered my appendages, i will happily change a trans woman who hasnt completed. I have changed plenty boys over the years too. (I have a lot of gay abdl friends who i am totally comfortable with). But this isnt about body parts, its more about how that person identifies and what my limits are to what i can offer. As long as my client wants the female experience, i think i can deliver, as long as we connect.
Yes, you are totally correct in what you say. There is deffo a need for conectuon when you age play and i was thinking of offering a free coffee date for an hour before play so we can both see if it will work. Its important that the little i am caring for likes me too because i dont think i can deliver a good service unless i feel a connection too, so thats deffo a very important step.
I was thinking in this day and age though, video chat would work better and i could also devote more time for that initial chat if we did video chat. But yes, i would want to vet my clients and i would expect my clients to vet me to make sure we can connect because i want to deliver the best service i can, otherwise there's no point in doing it.

I would be super grateful if you shared on here, for no other reason than i think it may encourage others to share and then i can learn and hopefully understand more of what i can and cant deliver, aalso what people would like to see from a paid daddy service.

Last edited:
Reactions: Owlzzy
If the service is not sexual the male clientele don't even need to be gay.
A pro daddy could definitely be a thing, the gender of your littles doesn't really come into it.

Reactions: Soggy247
Prillprillprill said:
If the service is not sexual the male clientele don't even need to be gay.
A pro daddy could definitely be a thing, the gender of your littles doesn't really come into it.

Correct. The gender does not matter to me 1 bit. Its the role that person wants to play thats important. If that role is the role of a little girl, then i am sure i can facilitate that. 👍

Soggy247 said:
I have been wondering for quite some time now if there is a market for a daddy service? Totally non sexual of course.
If a daddy was to be from an armed forces background, had CRB check, has numerous references and has a very good reputation within the abdl community. Is totally transparent and is happy to host with all the toys, nappies, highchairs and kit a little one could need. Is descrete and is totally non judgemenal of anyone's situation. Has a lot of experience looking after actual children (mainly girls), thanks to my 2 neices, as well as caring for littles and adult baby girls too. Is happy to do a littes days out somewhere with all the trimmings and even some DL stuff if that was a thing. Would have no problems with changing dirty nappies and such like. . .
Would women actually go for that kind of thing?.
Rates would be negotiable and i wouldnt charge the earth. . .
Interested to see if this would take off. 😁
I’d have a daddy. That’d be something I’d hypothetically be interested in.

Back