Daddy service for female abdls (non sexual)

Soggy247

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have been wondering for quite some time now if there is a market for a daddy service? Totally non sexual of course.
If a daddy was to be from an armed forces background, had CRB check, has numerous references and has a very good reputation within the abdl community. Is totally transparent and is happy to host with all the toys, nappies, highchairs and kit a little one could need. Is descrete and is totally non judgemenal of anyone's situation. Has a lot of experience looking after actual children (mainly girls), thanks to my 2 neices, as well as caring for littles and adult baby girls too. Is happy to do a littes days out somewhere with all the trimmings and even some DL stuff if that was a thing. Would have no problems with changing dirty nappies and such like. . .
Would women actually go for that kind of thing?.
Rates would be negotiable and i wouldnt charge the earth. . .
Interested to see if this would take off. 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: NihilisticPuppet and babydolllovie
I think theres likely a market but a very, very small one. Ive heard of atleast 1 professional daddy before. There arent nearly as many female ab/dls, and the majority you see on instagram, tumblr, etc are models, not actual ABs, or in a ddlg relationship already. So if youre based in a very large city, like LA, new york, etc, i think you could have some success but there just arent very many actual AB girls out there. Now, if you outsourced to the gay community, there are tons of gay ABs that would most likely pay for a daddy experience, i think.

Reactions: Soggy247
Thank you for your response. Yes, i have thought about advertising in gay community, but i am not going to lie, i have way.more experience with girls and i want my service to feel authentic. Age olay is such a beautiful thing and it cant be a forced and i think for people to get the most out of it, it has to be real and i dont know if i can do that for litte boys through my lack of experience.

That makes sense, i got that impression from your post. Having a focus on quality of care is a good thing, things are gendered vastly different between boys and girls at that age and it requires a whole different approach in most cases.
If it isnt your primary source of income, i would say go for it! You're likely to get atleast a couple customers

Yes, they are vastly different in so many ways and i am just not experienced with that. Quality of care is of the upmost importance to me. I have cared for many littles in my life and for most people to drop into little space, it needs the authenticity. Its not my main income. I kinda want to offer a service that is more client based than for me to make money if that makes sense. I love this community so much and i get a lot out of facilitating littes to drop into little space. I also understand that finding a daddy that knows what thier doing is hard to find. . .

Reactions: Mommasboy
Soggy247 said:
I have been wondering for quite some time now if there is a market for a daddy service? Totally non sexual of course.
If a daddy was to be from an armed forces background, had CRB check, has numerous references and has a very good reputation within the abdl community. Is totally transparent and is happy to host with all the toys, nappies, highchairs and kit a little one could need. Is descrete and is totally non judgemenal of anyone's situation. Has a lot of experience looking after actual children (mainly girls), thanks to my 2 neices, as well as caring for littles and adult baby girls too. Is happy to do a littes days out somewhere with all the trimmings and even some DL stuff if that was a thing. Would have no problems with changing dirty nappies and such like. . .
Would women actually go for that kind of thing?.
Rates would be negotiable and i wouldnt charge the earth. . .
Interested to see if this would take off. 😁
Probably. Though personally not something I’d be interested in myself. I don’t care much for having a caregiver, and if I did have one I’d rather it be someone I was seeing romantically. Even then though it’s not a big deal for me. Though I think I could be in the minority with that

There may also be a opening for little girls to have play dates with a daddy and my very own baby girl. Can do baking cakes, colouring, crafts, finger paints, even little days out as a three if that was of interest. Of course, all the trimmings of nappy checks, changes, dressing little ones and even cuddles if that is what baby girls want.

Reactions: Prillprillprill and Owlzzy
Wow thats cool idea

DreamyDoodleBug said:
Probably. Though personally not something I’d be interested in myself. I don’t care much for having a caregiver, and if I did have one I’d rather it be someone I was seeing romantically. Even then though it’s not a big deal for me. Though I think I could be in the minority with that

Yeah, i get that, but some people want discretion and a place to facilitate things. I'm just curious right now, but if there is a market for it, i may well start and get it off the ground. 😁

LittleSide said:
Wow thats cool idea

Obviously i can do all the fun, crafty/baking things just for a one to one too if that was prefered. 😁

I do also cook good food and will cook home made, fresh food and either cut it up for littles and feed them with the bib and works, or if your a little baby, i will make fresh baby food and feed baby girls in my very own high chair. Littes can help cook too of that was a thing. I know my nieces used to love cooking and baking with me. I even let my little ones lick the bowl. . . 😁

I can also offer just a one to one for a chat and some guidance in the world of abdl. I am no Councillor, but i do know abdl and the struggles that may cone along with these feelings and have guided people in the past.
I can also give guidance on 247 wearing and can have my GF get involved to help with womans perspective of 247 nappy wearing too.
Maybe you would like to go out in public with a nappy on under your clothes for a meal or coffee, having someone there with you who understands and gets it for support and protection. (I am happy to facilitate that and i am fully qualified in security, including close protection should you require to feel safe and protected) . I can facilitate all of the above and a while lot more besides. . .

Last edited:
Reactions: Prillprillprill
Sounds like a dream to me IMHO. Finding a 'casual' daddy that has no sexual interests is rare I guess. It seems like you are very sincere and have a lot of fun ideas, so I'd be interested for sure (but alas I don't live in the US). I bet there are more girls like me out there, but like someone else said, not nearly as much as boys looking for a mommy.

Reactions: PaddedCub, Owlzzy and Soggy247
Mikochi said:
Sounds like a dream to me IMHO. Finding a 'casual' daddy that has no sexual interests is rare I guess. It seems like you are very sincere and have a lot of fun ideas, so I'd be interested for sure (but alas I don't live in the US). I bet there are more girls like me out there, but like someone else said, not nearly as much as boys looking for a mommy.

Thank you for your honest reply. I really appreciate it. I am deffo a very sincere. I am totally non sexual though. When you change a little one in little space, it should not be sexual in any way. I have changed many people over the years whilst in little space and its just such a vulnerable and intimate thing to. Its just like changing a real little girl and that should never be sexual.
I also believe that regression is so therapeutic when its done right. It can make you feel a million dollars for weeks.
I really wanna do something in life i enjoy and i absolutely love seeing people drop and then seeing their little personalitys come bubbling through. Its soul food to me.
Apparently, i have a hidden talent for dropping people. My GF was not abdl but incontinent all her life when i met her. In recent years, since she met me, she kinda became curious, and on my first attempt, i mamaged to drop her for about 4 hours. I even managed to drop her so young, she was almost a new born in my arms, sucking her dummy and making baby noises. She drifted off to sleep and in the morning, she said that she had the best sleep of her adult life. She had absolutely no idea how or what happemed the night before. . . Once i explained that she hit little space, she was gob smacked and is now addicted . . Lol. .
The ideas i have are all the things ive done, and do for my GF and previous play partners and also my nieces when they were little so it just a very natural role for me to fall into.
Its nice to know that there is intrest though and i do kinda see a bit of a gap in the market.
I can see why a no strings arrangement would work for some women, especially with someone who is trust worthy and accredited and only has everyone's best interests at heart.

Reading this really warms my heart ^^ I hope you can make many little girls happy and safe!

Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear and Soggy247
Mikochi said:
Reading this really warms my heart ^^ I hope you can make many little girls happy and safe!

Awwwwww, thank you. I hope i can too. I would feel like a very privileged guy if achieve that. 😁

I totally love this idea !! I agree with others, saying that that market would be significantly smaller than if you were a woman offering mommy services to little boys, but its totally there ! There's a market/target audience for just about about anything imo :) I'm in your corner I say go for it !

babydolllovie said:
I totally love this idea !! I agree with others, saying that that market would be significantly smaller than if you were a woman offering mommy services to little boys, but its totally there ! There's a market/target audience for just about about anything imo :) I'm in your corner I say go for it !

Thank you so much for your opinion, it means a lot to me. I am really keen to get a female point of view on this because if i think it will work, i will deffo go for it.
Yes, the market will be vastly smaller than the mommy market, but i do think there are more women than we think who are abdl. I think there are a lot of women who are closet abdl, and would maybe jump at the chance to experience being a little with a caregiver for the day in a safe and discrete environment. I also am aware that a lot of women are in a position where they can't practice abdl at home and would maybe like that safe space to enjoy a few hours of little time. I am also aware that some women cant actually drop into little space without a CG and who dont want the hastle of trying to find a play partner online, so for a fee, they can come to a safe place, with a trustworthy CG and just kinda pay and play (if that makes sense). I think some women would like to be accompanied to abdl events with someone who they know will protect them and will be thier CG for the day too, so yeah, i deffo think theres a market.
It also important to understand that women feel vulnerable around men in general. So putting themselves in an even more vulnerable position with a man who is not a romantic partner can be scary, but I honestly believe i can provide that safe space for women to feel understood and, most importantly, feel 100% safe without any worries. I have helped so many women to understand and accept themselves over the years and i just kinda feel i could make a difference within the community and provide a good, completely safe service for a reasonable rate. I dont want to make millions out if it and it would deffo be a more client driven bussiness.

Last edited:
As a little and a woman I can 100% say that there is a market for this. Though I myself am more partial to the idea of having Mommy, I wish there were more caregiver's out there who where willing to offer a completely non-sexual little experience.

Reactions: Prillprillprill, babydolllovie and Soggy247
Owlzzy said:
As a little and a woman I can 100% say that there is a market for this. Though I myself am more partial to the idea of having Mommy, I wish there were more caregiver's out there who where willing to offer a completely non-sexual little experience.

Thank you so much for your reply. I really appreciate it. I dont think i have ever seen a non sexual daddy service, not ever. I would have no problem with trans customers either, just as long as they wanted little girl play. I just wonder if it would be something women would want and pay for. I understand there isnt a big market for it and its not like i am going out to buy loads of kit to facilitate it, i have the kit already. I suppose i wanna do some market research to see if it would actually take off. I would happily and whole heartedly make a career of it, (if it ever got that big of course) but in the mean time, i work flexibke hours and can totally work round appointments. I kinda want to create a known, safe space for women to enjoy the beauty of little space with a trusted and protective CG who is getting as much out of the session as they are. I do believe that for it to be an enjoyable experience, you need a CG that isnt just acting. Women are especially good at picking up on emotions and if it feels fake, it wont work.

Reactions: Owlzzy
Soggy247 said:
Thank you so much for your reply. I really appreciate it. I dont think i have ever seen a non sexual daddy service, not ever. I would have no problem with trans customers either, just as long as they wanted little girl play. I just wonder if it would be something women would want and pay for. I understand there isnt a big market for it and its not like i am going out to buy loads of kit to facilitate it, i have the kit already. I suppose i wanna do some market research to see if it would actually take off. I would happily and whole heartedly make a career of it, (if it ever got that big of course) but in the mean time, i work flexibke hours and can totally work round appointments. I kinda want to create a known, safe space for women to enjoy the beauty of little space with a trusted and protective CG who is getting as much out of the session as they are. I do believe that for it to be an enjoyable experience, you need a CG that isnt just acting. Women are especially good at picking up on emotions and if it feels fake, it wont work.
You are spot on with your assessment on all accounts. I know for me, that if the CG is not getting anything from it, I cannot enjoy it. And as a way to facilitate the enjoyment of all involved...I prefer to have in depth conversations before hand. The 'get to know each other' kind. Same I would do if I were to attend a kink community much. Socialize and just get a feeling for each other and their vibe, ya know? Then if all that goes well the conversations typically and quite naturally most conversations tend to gravitate towards negotiations. That is assuming of course that there are no conflicts with limits, schedules, etc.

It is funny that you bring up trans customers. Because I, myself, am transgender. I am a trans woman and have completed...well, let's just say that I have completed things 'down there'. I say that because I know for me personally a big draw towards little space and why I enjoy it so much is being able to enjoy the life I never had growing up. There are many reasons why I enjoy being with an encouraging and comforting CG. And I'd be happy to share them with you...either here in this thread or in DM's.

Back