Connecting with other abdls?

Lonelydl said:
I have discord but dont know of any abdl servers
You can look them up on discord.gg or other server database sites by searching Diaper, ABDL, Littles and other keywords.
A good one is this one https://discord.gg/nEAfpJQa3K

KittyMerriweather said:
I have the exact opposite experience. Maybe because I set them straight right up front. PM is open for chat only, NO RP!! Never once had someone get sexual with me there.
I always left my chat open and accepted anyone's request, so I'll admit that I pretty much left myself wide open for that kind of thing. I'd say about 3 out of 5 times, the other person would inevitably bring up something sexual or just start being inappropriate from the get-go. I did have a lot of pleasant chats, but I also had a ton of people message me just to say stuff like "i'm sitting in a very messy diaper right now, mmmmmm it's so warm and squishy" and that's not my idea of good conversation. I never had an issue with RPers, though, they were always polite enough to ask up front if I RPed, and when I said "no", they either went somewhere else or they stayed for a casual, non-sexual chat.

The DD boards, though, for me, were generally a lot more exhibitionist and fetishistic, in the sense that you could tell that many posts were typed with only one hand on the keyboard. ADISC is a LOT more of a social community, I've had many actual, civil back-and-forth discussions here about topics other than diapers that I just did not get that from DD, which is why I left.

I wouldn't at all say that DD is bad or toxic, but it's definitely not the same kind of vibe as ADISC. I feel like ADISC is more of a structured community hang-out, whereas DD always felt more impersonal and casual. That's my experience, at least.

I've met plenty of friends from ADISC. Several of us hang out on discord and play video games together as well. I agree with previous post in that the vibe on ADISC is very social and respectful.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I'm on Dailydiapers too, but under the name Sephy

PurplePup89 said:
I always left my chat open and accepted anyone's request, so I'll admit that I pretty much left myself wide open for that kind of thing. I'd say about 3 out of 5 times, the other person would inevitably bring up something sexual or just start being inappropriate from the get-go. I did have a lot of pleasant chats, but I also had a ton of people message me just to say stuff like "i'm sitting in a very messy diaper right now, mmmmmm it's so warm and squishy" and that's not my idea of good conversation. I never had an issue with RPers, though, they were always polite enough to ask up front if I RPed, and when I said "no", they either went somewhere else or they stayed for a casual, non-sexual chat.

The DD boards, though, for me, were generally a lot more exhibitionist and fetishistic, in the sense that you could tell that many posts were typed with only one hand on the keyboard. ADISC is a LOT more of a social community, I've had many actual, civil back-and-forth discussions here about topics other than diapers that I just did not get that from DD, which is why I left.

I wouldn't at all say that DD is bad or toxic, but it's definitely not the same kind of vibe as ADISC. I feel like ADISC is more of a structured community hang-out, whereas DD always felt more impersonal and casual. That's my experience, at least.
Ya, an open for all is going to set anyone up for disaster.

I'm in the extreme northeast part of Ohio and would love to find and meet up with others into the same interests as me.

Ironically, I've been most successful on FetLife precisely because I'm asexual.

I had an account for a long while which did okay-ish - I had chats, I met one person, etc. - but after I re-wrote my profile to emphasize the fact that I was only looking for AB/DL friends and not sex, that's when I started getting more messages from people with whom I had actual conversations that eventually led to in-person meet-ups. All of them just wanted simple socialization or roleplay without the expectation that they'd put out, or the fear that I'd try to have sex with them during their age regression. I literally want nothing more than to eat chicken nuggies in a diaper, and thankfully, a lot of other people on FetLife do, too.

• Love
Reactions: LilMichy
Have you tried discord and deviantart? Both have a few different ABDL based pages

ABAlex2 said:
Have you tried discord and deviantart? Both have a few different ABDL based pages
Apparently, DeviantArt has had some anti-ABDLs in its ranks. Totally turned me off to the bunch.

The only place I interact with other Adult Babies is here on ADISC.
Nowhere else.
Being Autistic and physically disabled with CP, the other Social Portals for Adult Babies sort of are too creepy and off-color for my sensabilities.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
it's hard. make no mistake about it Alot of people here rightly have the paradox of "I need to keep this secret, but I really wanna talk to people about it" the only way to make friends requires trust and vulnerability and those two things can be a tall order when involving something as serious and even shameful for most people such as this fetish. The only thing we can tell you is keep talking to people and maybe something will happen.

Reactions: Lumos, BIGBABY84, LilMichy and 2 others
LittleScotty said:
This is the only place I connect with other ABDL's so I can't recommend anywhere. I'm not on any other of the platforms you mentioned. I'm always happy to talk to others. It's only the last year since I joined this forum that I have discussed anything ABDL with anyone at all after keeping it hidden and to myself for so long
I went to Discord a few times. I don't really understand it (seems to be people talking about games or something) so I'll just stick with Adisc because most of it makes a lot of sense to me. Besides I love reading most of the post and I'm able to respond positively to a large part of them. There are several who I like to follow and there is one in particular who I look for every day. I won't mention them by name but I'm pretty sure that they'll read this and know that it's them I mention here.

Reactions: LittleScotty and BobbiSueEllen
littledub1955 said:
I went to Discord a few times. I don't really understand it (seems to be people talking about games or something) so I'll just stick with Adisc because most of it makes a lot of sense to me. Besides I love reading most of the post and I'm able to respond positively to a large part of them. There are several who I like to follow and there is one in particular who I look for every day. I won't mention them by name but I'm pretty sure that they'll read this and know that it's them I mention here.
I'm in my mid 30's and I don't understand Discord either! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Midwest82 and littledub1955
Can't recommend munches enough. Even if they're not ABDL exclusive, you're bound to meet great accepting people there.

Munches are where I met my now best friends. Hopefully it'll be safe for munches again soon.

Reactions: BAP21, BobbiSueEllen and chamberpot
PurplePup89 said:
Ironically, I've been most successful on FetLife precisely because I'm asexual.

I had an account for a long while which did okay-ish - I had chats, I met one person, etc. - but after I re-wrote my profile to emphasize the fact that I was only looking for AB/DL friends and not sex, that's when I started getting more messages from people with whom I had actual conversations that eventually led to in-person meet-ups. All of them just wanted simple socialization or roleplay without the expectation that they'd put out, or the fear that I'd try to have sex with them during their age regression. I literally want nothing more than to eat chicken nuggies in a diaper, and thankfully, a lot of other people on FetLife do, too.
Good info. Thanks!

tails1234 said:
it's hard. make no mistake about it Alot of people here rightly have the paradox of "I need to keep this secret, but I really wanna talk to people about it" the only way to make friends requires trust and vulnerability and those two things can be a tall order when involving something as serious and even shameful for most people such as this fetish. The only thing we can tell you is keep talking to people and maybe something will happen.
Also, great information. Thanks for sharing!!!

Reactions: tails1234
As I have said, my only contact with the AB/DL Community is here.
Anyway, I admit to being sad this morning and a little lonely due to the Pandemic Isolation.

Reactions: sissyservant and BobbiSueEllen
Back