Confused about myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fifigal said:
Hi MissRyu.

I just want to let you know that you did absolutely nothing wrong in replying to this post. There was no " Whoops ! " at all.

Your reply was exactly what ADISC is all about, it's a SUPPORT community. Your reply was supportive, friendly, and insightful. Offering to further discuss the subject via PM's was very kind of you, and displayed an even greater level, and willingness to be helpful and supportive.

I am glad you have joined us here again, and I think you are ' starting over ' just wonderfully.

Take care, and I'll be looking for your posts on the boards.

Awh! That's so nice of you. Thank you very much. I'm having fun looking around at all the different boards and everything - so many interesting and nice people! I'm definitely going to be posting more as I get the hang of it, and I'll look for you around, too! :) I realized after posting that message that I can't get or send PMs yet...I think I have to level up, so I'm looking forward to that, for sure.

Hi everybody,
I guess I am at a point in my life where I do not exactly know how to describe what I feel. I am a straight man, I like women, but since I have really not much interest in sex, I am not sure whether I want them to be my dominant mommy or my partner. On the other hand I have always had this fascination with girls clothes, mainly dresses, panties, pajamas, pink bottles, etc. This feeling happens only when I am alone and using diapers. This is driving me really crazy and it is very difficult to cope with.

Funny how we have mapped the surface of Mars but your own minds are still a mystery to us.

Jamieboy said:
Well, for me, I just wonder if the sissy, or feminization aspect, occurred in the same way as my diaper aspect occurred/manifested in me. In other words, was there an early experience that imprinted the sissy nature, in addition to the diapers (for example, seeing girl babies get changed, coddled, protected, etc.), whereas my imprinting occurred with respect to my parent's efforts at toilet training, and involved only me?

It should be noted that I used to enjoy wearing panties (never wore a bra, though God has seen fit to make it more and more likely I'll need one....), probably up until the time that men's underwear took on a more panty-like aspect (no fly, bikini style, etc). From that point on, the thrill was almost gone, even though my wife had a drawer full of them.
Yes I feel so .
When you were a baby you're mom would hold you in her silky nite gown .
Safe feeling in those soft arms comfort .
Dresses and clothing feel good soft and her smell was sweet so there could have been some imprinting.
Now not all of us are the same but some could have come from this imprinting.

Just know there are a lot of guys that have tryed girls clothing .
Some liked it and enjoy being in that type of clothing and the feeling it gives them.
Just know we are ok we just like things that for us make us happy and only you can please your self.
So enjoy.

Dresses and clothing feel good soft and her smell was sweet so there could have been some imprinting.
Now not all of us are the same but some could have come from this imprinting.

I think that's so interesting! You always kinda want a common denominator for this kinda stuff but it never really works out that way. Gay, Trans, ABDL, its all totally random and no ones fault.

I'm genderfluid so I'm basically in flux between both genders so I always wonder whether I'd be technically a sissy because I was born male but identify as in between.

Regardless, it's always important to recognize the explicit difference between gender identity, sexuality, and just plain traits. It really is like a bunch of drop down menus--being straight is one thing, but whether your an ABDL, trans, or a sissy are all completely separate pieces of you.
(bit overwhelming though :sweatdrop: )

Livingalone said:
Hi everybody,
I guess I am at a point in my life where I do not exactly know how to describe what I feel. I am a straight man, I like women, but since I have really not much interest in sex, I am not sure whether I want them to be my dominant mommy or my partner. On the other hand I have always had this fascination with girls clothes, mainly dresses, panties, pajamas, pink bottles, etc. This feeling happens only when I am alone and using diapers. This is driving me really crazy and it is very difficult to cope with.

The words for this are "heteroromantic" and "asexual." Asexual as it applies to humans means having little to no interest in sex with any gender. Heteroromantic means you still desire romantic and intimate attention from the opposite gender. You can want a fulfilling intimate relationship without sex; it's rare but it still happens enough that there's words for it.

Dashsanta, I can relate to you in some ways as well. And thanks to SissyDLE's post which was a very great explanation.

I am male and I do not have interest in males. However, I sometimes do get excited about potentially sissy things. Like I love the design of the ABU Sissy Diaper because they are so cute lol :)

Or I enjoy the thought of being forced to wear a thick diaper and a pink dress that is not long enough to cover the diaper. But that is about it, I do not think much about wearing panties or bras. So like SissyDLE this aspect of me enjoys the aspect of having someone else control my actions such as by making me wear a pink dress and diaper.

do you wear them in public or just in the security of your home it could be construed as being a Transvestite ? maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back