Confused about myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surgelover,

My pleasure. So long as it does not hurt others and you can balance your desires with 'Real Life TM'. be true to yourself. It is the only way to survive and be happy. We have nothing to be ashamed of!

DLE

Thank you all for the advice! It is very helpful! :)

Just embrace it and enjoy the pleasure that it gives you. There are lots of men out there that do and they are definitely straight. And of course there are lots of us that are bi and enjoy being a "girlie". I know I do from time to time:smile:

Dashsanta,

Main thing is embrace who you are. So long as you can balance that with the rest of your life, be who you are and hold your head high!

DLE

Totally fine! I'm a girl, and I have stints where I really love dressing up in boys clothes (even though I do like being girly sometimes too), especially when I age-play. And I know that it's more acceptable in society for girls to wear guys clothes, than for boys to dress as girls. But even I've seen a lot of taboo, just as a frequent tomboy! I can only imagine how much harder it must be for you to accept, given how silly and rigid our society is.

So yes, I identify as a girl, and I'm straight, but I love the idea of being a little boy for some reason. It just seems like more fun, you know? So you go ahead and be who you are, and dress however you like. Honestly, I think it's really awesome that there are guys out there who have this side to them, and I would definitely date one. So there - proof that there are girls out there who would like you for you - sissy and all! :hugattack:

Reactions: pullupjoys
Nightflower said:
Totally fine! I'm a girl, and I have stints where I really love dressing up in boys clothes (even though I do like being girly sometimes too), especially when I age-play. And I know that it's more acceptable in society for girls to wear guys clothes, than for boys to dress as girls. But even I've seen a lot of taboo, just as a frequent tomboy! I can only imagine how much harder it must be for you to accept, given how silly and rigid our society is.

So yes, I identify as a girl, and I'm straight, but I love the idea of being a little boy for some reason. It just seems like more fun, you know? So you go ahead and be who you are, and dress however you like. Honestly, I think it's really awesome that there are guys out there who have this side to them, and I would definitely date one. So there - proof that there are girls out there who would like you for you - sissy and all! :hugattack:

That's awesome!!!!

Yeahh that's really cool that you have a similar thought process!!

I would love to chat more with you sometime!! :)

SissyDLE said:
It is also worth bearing in mind that it is now widely recognised that there are a lot of non-binary and gender fluid people out there. One friend describes themselves as a 'Demi-girl' but the extent of their girlyness waxes and wanes on a daily, even hourly basis. Mostly they dress androgynously but they always wear makeup and have been known to don a dress. They are now on feminising hormomes but will probably not have the operation (whereas I will as I am gender binary, just in the wrong body)

sissyDLE
I applaud you but I have one question and Please don't take it as a derogatory remark my question a males hand is bigger than a female hand and more hairier! how would you cope with children whom are really straight and up front and will come straight out and say " Your a man" look at his hands ! How would you handle that?

Well, for me, I just wonder if the sissy, or feminization aspect, occurred in the same way as my diaper aspect occurred/manifested in me. In other words, was there an early experience that imprinted the sissy nature, in addition to the diapers (for example, seeing girl babies get changed, coddled, protected, etc.), whereas my imprinting occurred with respect to my parent's efforts at toilet training, and involved only me?

It should be noted that I used to enjoy wearing panties (never wore a bra, though God has seen fit to make it more and more likely I'll need one....), probably up until the time that men's underwear took on a more panty-like aspect (no fly, bikini style, etc). From that point on, the thrill was almost gone, even though my wife had a drawer full of them.

My Dear dashsanta :

This is your lucky day!! Because guess what, now, you have a Sissy friend. I, too love wearing bras, pantyhose, girly diapers, blouses, dresses, skirts, short-shorts, anything girly, you know that I'll wear it. This is not a phase that i'm going through, This is my new lifestyle. Today, I'm wearing a really cute peasant top,
pink, double girly diapers, beige Capri stretch pants, sissy, girly, white socks, and blue sneakers.

Jaymegurl

Jaymegurl said:
My Dear dashsanta :

This is your lucky day!! Because guess what, now, you have a Sissy friend. I, too love wearing bras, pantyhose, girly diapers, blouses, dresses, skirts, short-shorts, anything girly, you know that I'll wear it. This is not a phase that i'm going through, This is my new lifestyle. Today, I'm wearing a really cute peasant top,
pink, double girly diapers, beige Capri stretch pants, sissy, girly, white socks, and blue sneakers.

Jaymegurl

You sound very sissy cute with that outfit you so nicely described. I am currently letting out my diaper/wetting passions come out and fully enjoy the warmth of openness, but right in behind that is my deep seated femboi/sissy persona that is kicking and squirming to come out in the open as well:smile:. Your words are very encouraging to say the least:thumbsup:

Jaymegurl said:
My Dear dashsanta :

Jaymegurl

hosr63 said:
You sound very sissy cute with that outfit you so nicely described. I am currently letting out my diaper/wetting passions come out and fully enjoy the warmth of openness, but right in behind that is my deep seated femboi/sissy persona that is kicking and squirming to come out in the open as well:smile:. Your words are very encouraging to say the least:thumbsup:

That sounds neat, believe me I wish I could, and I'm glad for you Jaymegurl.

Ill add my voice as a straight that enjoys it. We each like what we like. I also don't agree with classic norms. We like to divide things as guys or gals but its not always clear cut. If pink or lace or a piece of clothing is something you like why can't you like it. Being in touch with your sensitive side or perhaps likening the idea of being embarrassed is not wrong and doesn't mean you aren't who you think you are. Sex and accessories are two different things entirely.

SissyDLE said:
It is also worth bearing in mind that it is now widely recognised that there are a lot of non-binary and gender fluid people out there. One friend describes themselves as a 'Demi-girl' but the extent of their girlyness waxes and wanes on a daily, even hourly basis. Mostly they dress androgynously but they always wear makeup and have been known to don a dress. They are now on feminising hormomes but will probably not have the operation (whereas I will as I am gender binary, just in the wrong body)

DLE

Basically what Dash santa was describing himself (and without seemingly being rude or critical ) is he is what the technical term is " a Cross Dresser"

Being a 'sissy girl' doesn't mean that you have to be a girl - it's a desire, it's something you like, it doesn't have to mean that that's what you are. Your likes and dislikes don't define you; they're a part of you.

I'm a cisgender girl, and this doesn't seem odd or strange to me at all. There's transgender, and then there's crossdressing, and they're very different things. From reading your post, it seems like you like sissy things in a sexual and also an AB kind of way. I didn't see anything about wanting to be a woman and feeling wrong in your body - dysphoria is the hallmark, essentially, of being transgender. I don't think you're trans, and I don't think that having the desire to wear certain clothing has to make you feel a certain way.

I also don't think it makes you gay, for some of the same reasons - you know how you feel, and if you're not attracted to men, then you're not, and there's nothing wrong with being who you are.

I mean, it's just clothing, right? If some clothing makes you feel good, then go for it.

You're welcome to send me a message to talk about it if you like.

is there a reason you resurrected a 4-5 month old topic? >.>

I didn't realize it was that old - I'm new to posting, and still trying to get the hang of the way things are organized. Whoops! Thanks for letting me know.

MissRyu said:
I didn't realize it was that old - I'm new to posting, and still trying to get the hang of the way things are organized. Whoops! Thanks for letting me know.

Don't worry about it. Any thread that isn't locked is fair game and the last post on this thread was only 3 weeks ago. Threads get locked at four weeks (or one month - no sure which it is) with no activity.

Thank you! I just thought it was an interesting topic, that's all. It's still a little confusing, so thank you for your help! :D

MissRyu said:

Hi MissRyu.

I just want to let you know that you did absolutely nothing wrong in replying to this post. There was no " Whoops ! " at all.

Your reply was exactly what ADISC is all about, it's a SUPPORT community. Your reply was supportive, friendly, and insightful. Offering to further discuss the subject via PM's was very kind of you, and displayed an even greater level, and willingness to be helpful and supportive.

I am glad you have joined us here again, and I think you are ' starting over ' just wonderfully.

Take care, and I'll be looking for your posts on the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back