ConfiDry 24/7 Review

Dry 24/7's were my go to diaper when I first started needing them, over 5 yrs now. I stopped a little over a year ago because of all the tape tearing off issues. From what I can remember from those days is that the bad tapes had the lesser blue showing. Like an 1/8". The original shown in the first 2015 thread is what they were like prior to the tape issue. Plastic outer has changed a few times since I've been wearing them. I like this diaper so much cause of it's perfect fit for me. (medium). I just ordered some to see if things have gotten better. Well the tapes on the ones I just received are very similar to the 2015 pics. Actually they might be a bit wider at 1 7/8". BUT, out of half of the bag used so far, NO tape issues and no lemony smell.

diapeybabybrian said:
That's why it's important to have lots of different diaper options available at your "disposal":sneaky:

I have a few options out there, but I'm one of those in between size's person. Most mediums are too small and the larges engulf me and leak.
and the cheap OTC brands I started with in the beginning are terrible for me.

11ermy said:
I have a few options out there, but I'm one of those in between size's person. Most mediums are too small and the larges engulf me and leak.
and the cheap OTC brands I started with in the beginning are terrible for me.
Same, Same. So I choose the Large Size option and always Tape up on the "Loose/Snug" side INSTEAD OF the "Tight/SuperSnug" side.

I also rub the tapes A LOT after initial placement, (to seal the adhesive as much as possible.)

(While being careful not to touch the plastic zones where future tapes will be placed.)

I find the tapes never rip when I Diaper up this way, and the Diaper is much more comfortable while in a sitting postion.

To compensate for the Diaper being looser and bigger than desired, I wear Gary Wear plastic pants, and a Onesie.

Because the Diaper is perfectly held In place, there's less pressure put on the tapes and therefore no ripping tapes.

If you want to be 1000% sure the tapes will stay put, you can always secure them with Duck or Gorilla Tape.

I use that method when I'm wearing cloth-like Diapers for 12+ hour periods.

Last edited:
Let me say that I've been using them for years. And yes, I've seen small differences over time. But they are a really good quality diaper. They are my go-to diaper. I also use Abena's (plastic backed) but not as much as Confidry's. I tried Megamax but over time they clump. Don't like that. If I need to stay longer between changes I just use a booster. They never clump.

I think there must be a batch of older ones out there.

The "new" version has upgraded tapes, light blue showing and the plastic is smoother/louder.

This older version I have right now, the plastic is just slightly rougher and splits easy, older tapes that dont re-attach as well.

I found this review which is 2022 and there is a close up on the tapes.

Last edited:
The ones i'd been getting for the past year or so had a stonger outer plastic cover that was less shiny and seemed to have a texture to it like vinyl.
The new ones ive gotten the past 2 months have a shiny smooth plastic outer. What resembles a garbage bag, its thin and seems prone to pinholes. They feel lighter when i wear them and ive been having more issues with leaks, especially in bed. Not happy with the change.

Some time last year or the year before is the last time i noticed any difference in the tapes, they nade the white second chance tapes breathable for better reusability.

dunedune said:
I found this review which is 2022 and there is a close up on the tapes.
After watching that review, That is exactly what I received on my last order. Same tapes and plastic. And have had no issues with them so far.

11ermy said:
After watching that review, That is exactly what I received on my last order. Same tapes and plastic. And have had no issues with them so far.
Yes that is the "new" version. The cut is slightly different (more around leg) and the tapes are upgraded and the plastic is shiny smooth.

I'm sorry that some people preferred the older version. I am still not over the original Attends being discontinued/changed haha I understand the pain. The new version of the 24/7's are very loud like the old Attends and the fit is very overpowering. They might be a bit thinner (can't really tell because I fluff them up) but the older version plastic just rips like a cheap pair of pants splitting! Glad they upgraded them.

greatlake5 said:
Let me say that I've been using them for years. And yes, I've seen small differences over time. But they are a really good quality diaper. They are my go-to diaper. I also use Abena's (plastic backed) but not as much as Confidry's. I tried Megamax but over time they clump. Don't like that. If I need to stay longer between changes I just use a booster. They never clump.
Why even bother with Abena then? Why not just wear Confidry exclusively?

I've used these diapers for several years and always liked them. The mediums fit me well and ride a bit higher then other premium diapers. They hold a lot which is important for overnight. With an added booster the combination is bulletproof for me and I never leak and wet my bed. Mornings come with a swollen and heavy diaper but there's never a worry about leakage.

Reactions: diapeybabybrian
What I'm wearing at the moment, offers good coverage at a good price per case.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hate to say this but just got a case of mediums that have the older style, lower quality tapes but the new shiny shell plastic.

Upon further inspection the cut is different. There is much less back wing now, almost a full inch less and they seem just a bit smaller overall. I'm a little worried because the fit and performance were just perfect and there is no way to tell if these are off runs or new changes. The bags of 18 (medium) didnt have handles I noticed too so definitely a newer run or older stock I cant tell anymore.

Last edited:
I remember wearing the Confidris back in 2016, they were as thick and big as Trest Elites.😧😧😧😧

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedRita
It looks like I'm not the only one who noticed the recent change in the plastic exterior on these diapers. It's really smooth now and seems to stretch a little more over time, they also seem a bit louder with more crinkle than I remember (older style was from an order from last October or so). I typically remove them all from their package and let them decompress for a while so that they fluff up to 'full size'. I really do like using these as my diaper when going out. If you are on a particularlly long trip, they are perfect and the liner stays dryer than other brands. I've tried them all, and always seem to return to these every time.

FYI Drycare, IE: Confidry 24/7 Are going out of business

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: diapeybabybrian and BeTrue
I want them back!!😭

Reactions: tenbelow and DiaperDiva
Antientmariner said:
I want them back!!😭
Same. Betterdry’s are not “better”!

Reactions: Honeywell6180
Subtlerustle said:
Same. Betterdry’s are not “better”!
Are those supposed to be the equivalents to the original dry 247s? I need to know where I can find something like the OGs.

Antientmariner said:
Are those supposed to be the equivalents to the original dry 247s? I need to know where I can find something like the OGs.
The plastic is totally different unfortunately.

Betterdry is no longer "better". They won't keep you dry either. They are affordable though.

Back