Cold weather making incontinence worse

AttilaThePun said:
I don't suppose you had access to mortar rounds, a dwarf, and a giant shopping cart?

Sounds like you weren't nice to the toboggan, either!
🤣🤣🤣 it was those cheap plastic ones and we caught 10 of them on sale in the spring for $1.00 each. the plastic would get o hot it would burn you and a sled lasted about a week. we use to throw a old couch cushion in it to keep from burning us. my dad thought it was funny the first time. But him and mom went away for a weekend and I had the boys over and we had 2, 3whelers and 2, 4 wheelers and we destroyed a 5 acer lawn. I mean destroyed that lawn he did not have nothing to mow for 2months.🤣🤣🤣🤣 He made us go to the back field after that. Hell we use to ski across the pond on a old road sign pulled by a 3 wheeler... I could go on but I do not want to hijack this thread. Lets just say.. I broke more than one or two bones in my body in high school years.

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks, PadPhilosopher and AttilaThePun
Ah, I’m a bit nervous now that I’ve read this thread! 😅 I’m just going to go stuff a couple more backups into the laptop section of my backpack, as I’m stuck doing the “cross campus power walk” several times a day in the cold.

I haven’t noticed a difference while I’m in the cold, then again I’m pretty distracted when I’m out there. As soon as I get comfortable and warm in the cozy library though all bets are off for some reason 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Angelapinks and AttilaThePun
God yes.

Reactions: AttilaThePun
sawindowman said:
I too find my incontinence is heavier in cold weather.
I'll go further...cold, WINDY days where one cannot regulate body heat...turns me into a running tap/faucet...😱

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back