childhood diaper stories

I remember when I was in my early teens, I was babysitting a family friends boys. The youngest was still in diapers at night and didn't want to wear one around someone who they looked up to. I was excited to put on a diaper and wore one through watching a whole movie so he would feel comfortable.

• Love
Reactions: Ali123, diaperkool, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 5 others
Our house had one of those old school attic hatches where you had to climb up a ladder and heave yourself up inside, we didn't have a folding staircase installed at the time. I must've been around 7 or so and I asked my mom if I could come up and she lifted me up. She let me play with all the cool things we had up there then said she needed to go use the phone and left me alone. After a while I opened a white shoebox and was floored when I saw what was inside. There were around 20 pairs of old school gerber plastic pants in all sorts of sizes and colors. My jaw dropped because at this age I had had a few funny feelings seeing diapers, but nothing like this. I dug around in the area where the box was, and underneath some clothes were a few packs of the classic white old school plastic huggies, IN THE BIGGEST SIZE!! I tore a pack open and pulled one out and was so immensely excited. I took off my sweatpants, taped a diaper on, pulled a pair of plastic pants on and was in heaven! I must've just sat there, unsure what to do for half an hour. I eventually decided these needed to be mine so I threw down a couple pairs of plastic pants through the hatch and pulled out a few diapers to throw down, when my mom came up the ladder, holding all the plastic pants. She didn't say anything or act weird in any way and just put them back in the box. We climbed back down the ladder and the next time I went back up everything was gone. I managed to put a couple of diapers in another box so I had my secret stash for a few months. Years later I was playing at a neighbors house and we went into his attic, AND THERE WERE ALL THE DIAPERS AND PANTS!! My mom gave her friend everything for her younger kids. Years later we were in the attic and she asked me how I knew that she was up there to get the pants and diapers out for the neighbors.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, JayJay19 and Sidewinder
Traveler said:
Our house had one of those old school attic hatches where you had to climb up a ladder and heave yourself up inside, we didn't have a folding staircase installed at the time. I must've been around 7 or so and I asked my mom if I could come up and she lifted me up. She let me play with all the cool things we had up there then said she needed to go use the phone and left me alone. After a while I opened a white shoebox and was floored when I saw what was inside. There were around 20 pairs of old school gerber plastic pants in all sorts of sizes and colors. My jaw dropped because at this age I had had a few funny feelings seeing diapers, but nothing like this. I dug around in the area where the box was, and underneath some clothes were a few packs of the classic white old school plastic huggies, IN THE BIGGEST SIZE!! I tore a pack open and pulled one out and was so immensely excited. I took off my sweatpants, taped a diaper on, pulled a pair of plastic pants on and was in heaven! I must've just sat there, unsure what to do for half an hour. I eventually decided these needed to be mine so I threw down a couple pairs of plastic pants through the hatch and pulled out a few diapers to throw down, when my mom came up the ladder, holding all the plastic pants. She didn't say anything or act weird in any way and just put them back in the box. We climbed back down the ladder and the next time I went back up everything was gone. I managed to put a couple of diapers in another box so I had my secret stash for a few months. Years later I was playing at a neighbors house and we went into his attic, AND THERE WERE ALL THE DIAPERS AND PANTS!! My mom gave her friend everything for her younger kids. Years later we were in the attic and she asked me how I knew that she was up there to get the pants and diapers out for the neighbors.
so you found "your" diapers after all those years at you neighors. Did you take them?

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
JayJay19 said:
so you found "your" diapers after all those years at you neighors. Did you take them?
Haha no way! I was a shy kid and it would've been really obvious.

hanbanan said:
Lol I have waaaayyyyyy too many, because I wore diapers during the day until I was 4 and wet the bed until I was 17. I have a few that stick out
1. I was about 4 years old and out on a trip to the Ohio Amish Country with my mom, brother, sister, grandma, and other family. My sister was about 2 and still in diapers. I needed to go poop, but my mom didn’t take me earlier. This was the point when I was realizing I wasn’t supposed to wear a diaper anymore and I wanted to be a big girl. For whatever reason, I decided to poop my pull-up. I remember walking about after I did it and sitting in my car seat and feeling the squish, with my mom eventually checking my little sister before realizing it was me. I’ll never forget how mad she was that day, or being cleaned up in the back of her SUV in a parking lot.
2. I was in second grade and was invited to a sleepover. I put on my Goodnite before I left home and it was my first sleep-over (with my cousins). My cousins invited a friend over and I remember waking up in the morning wet, though, this was totally normal to me. The friend must’ve noticed I was wet and kind of blurted out at breakfast “Hannah, are you a bed wetter?”
do you live in Ohio? I live in NE Ohio

ThatDiaperDude said:
For pretty much all of my childhood and onwards, up until I wasn't wetting the bed anymore, I wore diapers on every longer car ride, even during the brief time when I didn't wet the bed between ages 4 and 6. When ever I told anyone about it, no matter if it was back then or even today, they told me what horrible parents I had that they would put me back in diapers even though I was already potty trained. I never understood this as I never really had a problem with wearing diapers, but rather actually liked it.
So yeah, there's not much of a story, but for most of my life, whenever we took a trip that would involve more then an hour in the car, my mother would come to me before the trip, a diaper in hand, and would explain to me (every single time) that this would not mean that I'm a baby or anything like this, but rather that my parents didn't want to stop every half an hour or so because I needed to pee. I never had a problem with that, so until I was 7 or 8, I would just let her put the diaper on me before the Trip started and that was it. When I said that I needed to go to the toilet while we were on the road, either my mother or my father would ask 'number one or number two?'.
If I'd anwser number one and they hadn't planned a stop anytime soon, one of them would usually just reply with 'it's okay honey, just go in your Pampers', which I would then do. If they wanted to stop anyway, they would tell me to hold it until then if I could. Once we stopped, my mom would take go with me to the disabled toilet, as they almost always have a changing table in Germany, take my diaper off, I would pee and then she'd put the diaper back on.
If I'd answer number two, they would usually tell me to hold it if possible and my dad would stop at the next opportunity so I could use the toilet. Except for one or two accidents that I can remember I was able to hold it everytime, mainly because I didn't like the feeling or smell of a messy diaper.
Once I got older, I mostly wore (adult) pull up diapers which were just for safety reasons as I was a heavy bedwetter and my parents didn't want me to fall asleep and pee on the car seat. That lasted until they found out about me faking my bedwetting and taking away my diapers. But until that point, at age 16, I had never been on a long car journey in my life without wearing a diaper.
thats so awesome I'm sorry they took them away

Chinababy888 said:
This is mostly true account from what I recall however there's some fiction added into it for good measure.

Back in 1986, when I was quite small for someone my age I remember that I was dropped off for a sleepover for a couple of nights in other words 3–4 days & nights.

This all happened during a school holiday/break so happily no school for week or so.

This was because my neibours were having a birthday party at a their freinds house and was asked to wear a diaper/nappy because Genene was also my friend's mom/Stepmom,

had a simple rule that anyone as in children visiting the house and staying there had to be in diapers no matter what age/weather or not you had a disability or were a bed wetter like I was until the age of 12–13 but that's another story for another day.

This was mostly because she had bispoke/unique one of a kind furniture that couldn't just be replaced at any store and the fact she owned a very nice house and didn't want to risk it being irreparably damaged or stained and spoilt by accident prone children/adolescents.

And the furniture was the only thing that reminded her of happier times before she got devorced and her husband died of cancer and this meant that Genene was a widdow or had been for a long time and this meant that she had two children who she had to bring up on her own who were now fully grown up and had left her house years before my visit in 1986,

however she had a younger adopted son who's birthday party/sleepover I was attending, he was approximately 9 months younger than I was at that time.

However she wasn't destitute or any worse off for money when it came to her financial situation this was as a result of her legal arrangement she got a nice house and a decent amount of in-heritance and a well paid job and could afford a Blue ford sierra car which sat in her garage this car was similar to the one we had at our home in Acomb.

She had two children of her own from her marriage who had long since grown up moved out, and who were in their 40’s and lives of their own one of who coincedencly happed to work as a doctor at the same hospital Genene worked at only in a different department mainly as a part time in the pysciatic ward/out patients department

He was also a fully trained general practitioner in the local medical center, he was single with no family of his own other than his mother Genene.

As for work Genene, well she herself worked as a nurse in the pediatric ward at the local hospital so had easy access to a plentiful supply of diapers/nappies so she literally had a whole cupboard full of them along with all the nessisary supplies which was conviniently located in the guest bedroom/nursary and looking at them made me wish I had one on right ther'e and then,

Well I got my wish as before I could even formulate let alone contemplate a question as in request to be in diapers I was undressed until nakid exept for my t-shirt and then I was swiftly lifted on top of a changing mat/table wiped down and cleaned up then I was sprinkled with J&J baby powder and baby gell plus Bapanthen baby cream,

And then put into either a Pampers ultra plus XL/Pampers baby dry XXL disposable diaper/nappy or it may very well have been a Huggies one

As I am not exactly 100% sure what brand it was as it was a long time ago, and as I mentioned before Genene had many different brands and sizes of diapers in the cupboard.

Although what I do remember is the highly distinctive baby fresh smell those diapers/nappies used to have and how I looked and smelled just like a infant.

And then I recall Genene fastening up the plastic sticky tapes on each side of the white plastic backed thick diaper and then I vividly remember Genene putting me/dressing me into a baby blue coloured footed pajamas/onzie complete with snappy buttons on the base of the croch area or under the diaper and a pair of fitted white baby mittens on my hands.

And I have to admit it made me look cute if not just like a real baby/toddler after that I was given a baby bottle filled with milk/baby cow & gate formula which tasted nice and creamy and similar to carnation milk.

And then kissed and gently lowered or put into the cott/crib for the night this was mostly because I was still so small for my age and couldn't fit into a regular bed, then the sides where locked into place and I remember

feeling like I was in a cage but not trapped, if anything I felt more secure and protected so was very relaxed.

Speaking of myself well as I was at that time only around the average size of a toddler so everything in that room looked giant to me and this was even more magical in a certain way as my imagination ran a mock in my head

Speaking of sleeping arrangements the cott was very comfortable and extremely relaxing to sleep in and it had that classic baby smell because of the fact that it had J&J baby powder sprinkled lightly on the bed covers and the fact I myself smelled like a baby having been washed in baby shampoo and then had baby oils applied to my skin prior to all of this.

Speaking of the nursary it's self in which I spent most of my time at night had a cott/crib with a 1982 vintage musical baby mobile with multicoloured farmyard animals and moons and suns hanging from it also it had a 1982 vintage matchbox teddy activity play toy and even a blue knitted bed cover and pillow

I also had a soft giant teddy bear and pacifier supplied by Genene if I needed it and a baby monitor incase I needed anything or had any night terrors as I used to suffer from them and still do to this day,

Although maybe this had something to do with PTSD issues due to being a victim bullying as mentioned Bellow this being at school, although that's for another day's topic.

The nursary it's self had a window that overlooked a large and very beautiful garden which I liked looking at during the day as it was so calming mostly because the changing table was right next to the window so I enjoyed looking out at the world outside.

Talking about the rear garden it had a high wooden fence surrounding it for privicy and to provide a buffer from the winds was full of trees and bushes there was a plastic playpen outside with it was yellow red and black in colouration

As well as a wooden climbing frame for older children and a sand pit and plastic paddling pool and a wooden potting shed for the tools although this was always locked for obvious safety reasons.

And I used to image myself in a jungle when playing in the bushes and taking a nap in the shade of the trees or just enjoying being in my own world, Genene's son had a golden female Labrador puppy who I used to get on well with as the two of us where like soulmate's and wanted nothing more than to be cuddled and kissed,

Although nowerdays I can't remember her name as looking back to that day we'll it's been a long time but going on what I can remember is she had her secret hiding place which only I knew of at the bottom of the garden near the trees and this was somewhere where we both would go for a bit of company,

As for the garden it's self there was a large pathway linking the garden to the house flanked on both sides by fruit trees orchid's as well assome rather expensive and beautiful flower beds.

The garden also featured a large gas fired BBQ at the garden although this seldomly waps used other than for parties or for special occasions this stood pride of place on the raised terrace or varrander and usually was covered with a heavy black tarpaulin cover and bricks, when not in use although in this case as it was in use.

I remember one of Genene's other older son's was staying with friends nearby, and was visiting his mother and so was the one cooking our delicious food mostly burgers and sausages in buns with kechup or brown sauce and fried onions it was so nice although there was also corn on the cob baked potato and vegetable for any vegitarians who visited.

The BBQ smelled of burning Charcoal and cooked meats and this wafted through the air like a heavenly smell as I loved and still do BBQ's on hot summer days.

Speaking of Genene's second younger grown up son well He worked as a chef at a local restaurant and pub although this was weekend off work at the time of my visit,

Again I don't fully recall his name as it was a long time ago.

Going back to the topic of the nursary in their house as I recall the crib/cott was painted white with treditional side ballastrades and had a clown carved into the headrest it was a had a slight rocking motion the room/nursary which had a Disney print in terms of wall paper along with alphabetical blocks and sailing boats

painted on the walls and glow in the dark stars on the celling arranged in constillations as they as they would be in the night sky along with galaxies in silver glow in the dark paint so it was very magical even the lamp on the celling had a space feature to it as it had space rockets on it with astronaughts dippicted in a comic book style.

The nursary room also had a set of dark blue and gold curtains with stars on them this was situated over the window with stars and moons on them it featured a soft netted playpen and toys inside or on the shelves and toy storage boxes.

on the shelves where sets of reading books and nearby a night light which plugged into the wall and gave a walm orange light at night and white plastic safety plugs in the other sockets that were not in use.

It had originally been built for Genene's future grand children although this never happened because of the devorse and subsequent break up of her marriage and then the tragic death of her late husband many years before due to terminal illness as mentioned above.

As of 1986, and as I recall it was in pristine condition so was some what like a time capsule as it sat mostly unused other than the times when guests where allowed to sleep there or if a child needed his/her diaper changed.

There was also a hospital grade diaper/nappy pail Which was there with a yellow bin liner and it looked like a regular bin but was a little bit wider and taller than a regular ones found in a typical bedroom.

However speaking of seeing and experiencing myself being treated like a baby once more I do recall that at first I blushed out of shock and embarrassment,

however after a few minutes into wearing it I started to enjoy it as it brought back famillar feelings and happy memories of being loved & cared and started crying in happiness like I was a baby again.

At first I have to honourestly admit that I was a little concerned about the fact of being put back into diapers at my age, once I caught my reflection in the mirror once I my diaper/nappy and onzie was all fastened or done up and was looking like a toddler,

Although to be brutally honest this was more of the fact I didn't want anyone else to see me being put back into diapers/nappies because had the story/rumors gotten out that I was still a baby,

As It would have been very embarrassing so you can understand that's why I wanted my privacy at that time also as embarrassing so you can understand that's why I wanted my privacy at that time also as I didn't like school not because I disliked the education but because of the fact that I was constantly bullied.

But to my great re-assurance nobody saw me and after a few minutes into wearing it I went straight to sleep and Genene put me to bed the next day I remember that I went to bed up dry and comfortable although I when I woke up the next morning I had a extremely soaking wet and heavy saggy diaper so was changed again by Genene.

She seid oh honey did you wet your diapers again you must've had a bad dream don't worry nanny will get you cleaned up again and with that she undid the tabs and took the diaper off so I felt nakid then she put
Applied powder and cream to me and placed me into a fresh diaper/nappy and did the tabs up tight I remember the leg gathers and waist becoming comfortable although it tikkled me a little bit.

Ot was like heaven to feel so innocent again and the pleasent scent of my diaper made me drift into a wonderful napp for a couple of hours that felt like time had slowed down or even stopped.

Later the next day I had was put into a highchair and had cerial and orange juice in a sippy cup this was pure heaven for me as it really felt like I was back in the days of my early childhood /youth and could feel the sensation on the bulky diaper/nappy cushioning my chair and it felt nice,

Partially the smooth plastic coating/backing against my skin and the padded frontal and back end of the diaper/nappy which felt like a cushion against the onzie I was wearing and it was soo soothing it was almost hypnotic, which was heavenly although it crincled loudly with every move I made but this didn't bother me.

After breakfast was over I was taken out of the chair and allowed to walk/crawl again, just like a real child/toddler and I can remember when walking around the diaper which was cumbersome as it made me waddle like a duck I found it actually felt kind of good and I enjoyed being in it even if it made me look like kind of cute even if I looked like a baby/toddler.

and as I recall nearly everyone who attended had to also wear a diaper so you can imagine the fact that a few of us that stayed during that time where all wearing diapers so there was no embarrassment or stigmas.

The sad fact was Genene had no children of her own even-though she wanted them as her two children had grown up as previously mentioned had an adopted son but the sad fact was she couldn't have anymore due to the fact she was un-fertile which meant she could not produce any babies of her own.

And so naturally during my stay there I was almost treated with special regards and I know felt at times to her like I was her own child and therefore was given all the love and respect I would come to accept and appreciate from a mother, and I obviously felt precious to her as I felt protectected and cared for by

so was in my happy place at least psycollogically speaking.

On a more happy note I remember during my stay, because of the fact I was quite small for my age and this had its distinct advantages one of which was I could play hide and seek more easily than other children my age and the other being that I was able to see the world from a perspective of everything around me being giant.

And this almost felt like magic like I was in the TV Scifi series land of the giants or an my very own version of lost in space two shows I really liked watching even if the originals where in black and white although I had and still do have a vivid sence of imagination.

However speaking of wearing diapers since my brother was still a baby at that time having been born earlier that year I still had easy access to diapers/nappies if I needed them,

This was also because I was a bed wetter as mentioned previously this meant as a result of this I wore XL or XXL sized pampers diapers/nappies at night anyway so it wasn't unusual at all to me.

In our house children wearing diapers/Nappies was somewhat normal as mentioned above mostly because my younger brother also wore pampers but on a smaller size as he was premiture so was quite small and he kind of looked like a life-like doll,

Later on he in the years leading up to 1989 he wore them In a regular baby/toddler size until he grew older and stopped wearing diapers at the age of 4,

Although this meant that I had easy access to diapers as for my younger brother well he used to stay at our house as he was far too young to go for any sleepover's, however that is another subject for another day.

Going back to the subject of the house the rest of Genene's house was very regular it featured a sitting room with a large 1970's panasonic TV which I was allowed to watch a video of cartoons the living room had a dark red and gold coloured pursan carpet, and dark oriental style green porcilline jade coloured lamps.

There was a chandallere with mock candels with warm light bulbs in it hanging from the high ceiling which was painted in mat mat white the curtains in the room where in colours marching the carpet and the windowsills had small ornemental desert plants.

And also had glass with water/clear oil filled ornements which had floating multi coloured balls in them with temperatures on them that would rise or fall depending on the room temperature these where from turkey on the fireplace stood a ceramic model of the pyramids of Egypt with a person on cammel back which had been bought on one of Genene's holidays abroud.

matching coloured cushions on the furniture a dark coloured fire place with a golden fire gaurd and metal tongs the walls where a creamy vanilla colour and there where pictures hanging from the walls depicting the holidays Genene and her husband used to go on with photos of each location.

There was also family a portrait on a picture frame on the coffee table which had Genene standing next to her two son's and her late husband on a holiday in China when they had the Great wall in the background,

Ajasend to the fire place hung some ornemental Japanese face masks and on the windowsill above the fire place next to the pyramids was a Japanese on a style sword in gold metal and dark blue colour which was on its own stand although it was only a non-cerated letter opener.

There was a large red and black dog bed with a creme dog blanket this was situated in front of the fireplace this was for Genene's sons Labrador who used to love sleeping in front of the fire place the windows where sash style and painted in brown wood colour and the catches where golden.

Ajasend to the living room was a box standard 1970's style kitchenette with a fridge freezer and sink rubbish bin and cupboards bellow it and a wardrobe which stored the cutlery plates and bowls and cerial boxes the door to outside was nearby and on the doorstep was a dark blue plastic milk bottle stand with co op written on it in white ink lettering at the back of the living room was the door to the garden and terrace/varrander

In the living room was the passage to the stairs leading up to the first floor and master bedroom and guestroom/nursary there was a bathroom with a creme coloured bath a toilet and sink and a small window looking out towards the east and in the and in the bathroom was a artificial fur carpet in a wooden floor although near the bath it was tiled with matching colours to the bath

There was also a large cupboard with towels and bath supplies medicine toothpaste and other things as well as a spair box of pampers diapers in XXL size, there was also a potty in yellow although there was also a changing mat and a set of baby wipes.

In this cupboard was also a box of large 1980's vintage attends adult sized disposable diapers these where for Genene as she had periodic bladder weakness problems from the time she had been pregnant with her two preternatural sons

And as I mentioned there was absolutely no stigmas attached with any one wearing diapers/nappies as mentioned above although just to make that point Genene used to wear a adult sized disposable diaper/nappy herself this was not just because of her incontinence problems but also to show support for the children in her care during the sleepovers

Which I attended in the years from 1986-1989, which coincidentally always happened on the birthday of her youngest adopted son and we used to jokingly reffer to the sleepover's as diaper parties.

As for the rest of the house had views on all sides with windows facing north, south and west there where 4 bedrooms upstairs with the 4th being used as storage throughout the first floor there where velux style windows in the roof for extra light

and box standard Northumbrian blue stone slates on the roof and a metal gutter painted in black, which ran along the roof line of the house the exterior walls where painted creme with black window edges and door frame.

Although the house had plenty of colours outside in the form of brightly coloured sun flower plants and roses and tulips of every colour there was also a ivy vine that was made into a ornamental archway outside the main door a brown gravel driveway leading up to the house

with a small outside garden with a set of swings and a small roundabout and trapoline this was surrounded by a hedge and another ornamental ivy archway two very tall yew trees in which ivy archway two very tall yew trees in which one of them there was a tree house with a ladder leading upwerds.

The front garden also had a set of wooden raised plant boxes with verious plants and vegetables growing in them.

On the main door there was your standard letter box and frosted glass window looking into the driveway.

The door it's self was brown wood colour and was made of oak with a black painted metal framework.

On the front of the house was a brass metal plaque with a engraved but since faded name in black ink again I can't quite remember it as it was a long time ago next to the attached garage where two wheelie bins for garden waste.

There was also an ornemental fountain in the centre of the driveway with a white coloured wooden bird box this was on its own small hill/garden feature with grass surrounding it and a wooden criss crossed fence surrounding that.

I remember that the place felt magical as if time had stopped or was going very slow and this was very relaxing the front garden had a small pond with 8 gold and red coloured Japanese coy carp and had a blue lining this was surrounded by a small oriental style seating pagoda and ornemental plants and stonework.

The house it's self was valued at well over £400 million pounds by the local reel estate dealers in Hexham, this was partially because if it's prime location but also because of the gardens and other added surrounding features of the house

As for Genene's place well it was on a hill overlooking the local town and was situated on the outskirts of Hexham in a rather posh area although, as this was Genene's dream house she had no intention of selling up any time soon.

Genene was very modest about that fact saying as she knew that on the event her death her house would be automatically inherited by her two sons or maybe perhaps their grand children if they had any later in life.

I remember most of my time there was spent padded or cladded in diapers/nappies which again was fine because I had the occasional daytime accident so diapers where definitely needed in this regard, as I mentioned earlier I was in diapers/Nappies right up until I turned 9 years of age this was through no fault or desires of my own.

Although when the time came to go home I was put back into my regular clothes and sent on my way after a kiss from Genene then I was given a goodie bag for being such a good child/kid.

And the fact is I actually enjoyed my time at Genene's so much because of the reason there was absolutely no stigmas attached in someone beyond the age of 3 wearing them and the fact that I went back a few times untill the age of 9 and a half when I grew out of wearing toddler or child sized diapers/nappies and sleeping in the cott/crib.

However nowerdays as an adult who has disabilities and periodically needs to be in diapers I wish I could go back to those days when all I had to do was go to Genene's house and yes, I freely admit there are times when I wish I was a baby/child again when everything was more simple and innocent.

And if and when in the future my medical needs or disabilities get worse and I have to start wearing diapers 24/7, like I used to do as a child I would gladly go back to being treated like a baby only this time as an adult, if I could get a carer and a adult sized nursary room however that's another story for another day.

Going back to the subject at hand Sadly Genene passed away many years ago at the age of 80–90’s some time, back in the early to mid 2000’s and so sadly I never got the chance to say thank you to her for all that she did for me and this was as specialally sad

Because I never got to say goodbye when I moved to another country abroud and as a result kind of lost touch with her before her death, but that's the way life goes sometimes.

personally if I am honourest there are times in my life nowerdays when I wish I could turn back time and be in that special place again.

However I know I will be back in her house again this time literally in heaven once my time comes, not that I am wishing my life away, also I will be reunited and surrounded by all the dogs I've been honoured to know over my years on this earth so it literally will be my slice of heaven.

Finally all that's left to say is Thanks for all the good memories and fun times we had together and may your soul rest in peace Genene until we meet again.
😍 😍 😍

scrtadssy75 said:
I remember when I was in my early teens, I was babysitting a family friends boys. The youngest was still in diapers at night and didn't want to wear one around someone who they looked up to. I was excited to put on a diaper and wore one through watching a whole movie so he would feel comfortable.
🥹🥹🥹

Hi Traveler, that's the best 'lost and found' story I have heard today !
Thanks for sharing it.
(Too bad you did not trash away some plastic pants to keep with those few diapers you hid, before mum came back up the ladder).

hersen said:
I had plenty of diaper related memories and since 2021 I tried to gather all my stories in a document.
I focused really hard to remember the scenarios and often times I could fact check with my mum or with some old pictures or videos.
I came to the conclusion that since I liked diapers from the beginning it was not that surprisingly that I had so many encounters with the padded kind.
I gathered many stories, a couple of the big stories I told already in other topics, which I link here.
But I would like to summarize a few short ones here :)
The original document in my mother tongue is already about 65,000 words long, so I tried to cut it short here with the translation, but I ended up with almost 6000 words, have fun reading. 😁

I started with potty training as a 2-year-old, but my mum told me I didn’t like the potty and I demanded my diapers back.
As I approached 2,5 years of age, I started to become dry for the daytime but then I got ill for 2 weeks, and my mother decided to put me back in diapers.
After the illness we had a vacation with the whole family of my mother’s side.
My mother and her dad drove with me after 3 days delays (because of my illness) to the camping spot.
At that point I protested to be diapered at daytime, but somehow every night I loved to wear my Pampers.
But I told her I don’t want to wear a diaper during the long drive.
She was not convinced but gave it a try.
After a few kilometers and my already third toilet break, she decided to put me back in Pampers.
She told me I protested really hard and she was stressed and a little bit angry because her dad nagged her also.
So she yelled at me and forced me into my Pampers on the backseat of our car.
I was shocked and obeyed, I have some glimpse remains of a memory where she yelled at me.
“No the Pampers stays on, I’ve had enough with you!!” It echoed in my ears, and I saw her strict index finger pointing up.
She told the story at some family events, because the pointe was that as soon as we were at the camping spot, I got out of the car and tear my Pampers off me and walked bottom naked to the rest of our family.

Not long ago she commented jokingly about these two events:
“You wanted to potty train at the wrong time, so I really had to pin you back in diapers again.”
Which - summed up - was truly the case.

After that vacation I was dry at daytime but had my nighttime diapers at least 5 more months.
After I had some dry nights, she tried to let me sleep without a diaper, but I protested every time.
Then she just wouldn’t diaper me anymore and told me I am a big boy now.
I didn’t wanted that if it means I lost my nighttime diaper.
At that stage I often asked my mother to diaper me again, but only 1-2 times she did after I asked.
This was after a busy day and I were really whiney, I asked her again and got rejected the hundredth time, so I started crying.
To comfort me she did the full diaper change routine again, I loved it and as she tucked me in bed she said:
“Only as an exception you are once again my little baby tonight.”

I had nighttime diapers till I was 3 years old and between 3-5 I occasionally had a diaper if I was bed ridden of a sickness or some other events, which I will tell further down.
I had my pacifiers till I was 4 as I began kindergarten.
But my bottles – my mother told me - I had occasionally till I was 5 and always loved them.

Before I went to kindergarten, I were at a daycare for 2-3 days a week.
It was an older woman who babysat like 4-6 kids at her flat.
I remember vaguely that I had an accident and she diapered me but had no change of clothes for me.
So I walked in just a Pampers and t-shirt till my shorts were dry again.
The next day I asked her to diaper me again, but she told me they were only for accidents.
Someday a kid was diapered again and other kids teased it for being a diaper baby.
She ruled a new policy, anyone who mocked the child would get diapered too.
Now everyone was quiet and I saw my chance and laughed out loud on purpose.
She turned around and said: “Ok we have the first one who gets a diaper!”
As she saw me, she said my name and apparently remembered my diaper request a couple of days ago.
“Hersen, I’m not surprised its you…” Which was embarrassing for me, but the other kids didn’t have a clue.
She pinned me in a diaper and the rest of the day I played with the other diapered child, the other kids won’t bother us because they feared the same treatment.

I’m sure my mother was noticed about that, because she told me that I should not make fun of other kids, which weren’t my intentions, but I couldn’t say that.
That I had been diapered wasn’t a problem, because at that time my mother would diaper me regularly after we went swimming or for long car trips till I was 3,5 or something.
I have barely any memories of it and even seemed to forgot about it as I was 4 years old.
But she told me that at some point.

After that I had a memory which stuck very long with me, and it was one of the first situation where I wanted to get diapered, but I couldn’t out of shame.
I was 4 at the time and we were by my grandparents and had planned to drive a longer trip to a bicycle shop.
My grandparents and I waited in the entrance area of their house and my mum was upstairs on the toilet.
As she walked down the stairs she said to me: “Have you been to the loo?”
I replied with a “Yes” and she followed unexpected with: “Should I put a diaper on you for the long car ride?”
I could never have seen this question coming and was hit off guard.
I though of it and on the one hand I really had loved to wear a diaper and getting changed by my mother again but on the other hand I had to confess this in front of my grandparents.
As I struggled to form an answer my grandmother said:
“He's already a big boy and doesn't need them anymore or does he?”
At the end she looked at me with a questioning but also demanding expression.
So I said a little shy and uncertain: “…no…”
My mother elaborated: “Really? It would be no problem…”
I believed her but shook my head and my grandmother said: “The ride isn’t that long, he can do it.”
That was the end of the discussion and we walked to the car.

Right there I felt like I had chosen the wrong option.
And on the whole car ride I thought about how cool it would be to sit in my child seat with a big crinkly Pampers now.
I often dreamed about that I said yes and hated me sometimes for not doing so.
That gnawed at me for years and years.

As I went to the kindergarten, I was between 4-7 years old.
In that time I had many diaper related situations.
I found two good friends quite fast, and we played always together.
Often times when we played outside on the playground and had to go to the toilet we would snuck in a hidden space between a fence and a shed and peed through the fence.
We did it mostly because we were lazy.

One time I really had to go and almost didn’t make it in time.
I said: “I almost peed my pants!” To crack a joke.
My friend let’s call him Daniel jokingly told me: “Then you had to wear the overall.”
This was a change of clothes the kindergarten had in case someone had an accident.
Rumors spread fast and everyone knew that this particular overall meant you peed your pants.
I replied with: “But with the overall I couldn’t even pee through the fence.”
And got the answer: “You wouldn't need that either, because you would wear a diaper.”
As he dropped that knowledge the other friend lets call him Tom and I were fascinated and we asked him, where he knew that from.
He evaded the question and we didn’t press him.
But at the next fence peeing I asked both of them: “Do you know how a diaper feels like?”
I really forgot that feeling at the time and I was really curios about it.
Daniel said out of nowhere: “It feels comfy and soft…”
I was hooked and asked him: “…And if used?” Tom and I giggled about the thought of it.
He danced around the that question but admitted: “…then it feels slippery and mushy.”
For me that sounded very interesting, Tom asked something too and I sensed he had some interest in that topic too.

Then I had a stomach virus and the first symptoms showed at the kindergarten.
One of the woman responsible for my group tried to run with me to the toilet.
But I puked and soiled myself right before the potty.
So she carried me to a changing room where she undressed and cleaned me.
Then she lifted me on a changing table and diapered me I was shivering from the exhausting act of puking.
So I cried and she tried to be as fast as she could and of course I had to wear the embarrassing overall.
I remember arguing with her if I really had to wear the overall, but there was no escape.
Even worst, the diaper I was put into was a pink girl Pampers.
(If I remember the pattern correctly it was Pampers for girls from 1993)
Also the overall had flowers stitched on it, which felt even more girly and embarrassing.

She walked with me on her arms past our group room and my friends were staring at me from the door.
I was so tired of the illness that I didn’t say or even waved back at them.
We waited for my mum and I was so ashamed to be in a diaper and dressed in girls stuff.
My mum picked me up as soon as she could.
At home my old diapers came in handy as I was diapered by my mum.
Because I could not leave the bed and everything came out of both ends.
At this point I had no pacifiers anymore but as I was bed ridden and weepy, my mum gave me my beloved baby bottle with camomile tea.
(Typical 90s baby bottle from Nuk, with a latex teat)
So I had a full baby treatment for a couple of days and after a week I got back in kindergarten.
My friends asked me about the overall and if the rumors were true.
Unfortunately I had to admit that they were in fact true and I was diapered before I wore the overall.
Which led to some giggling and making fun of me, but they were also kind of curious.

After a couple of months I had another diarrhea accident in the night and soiled my bed.
I blamed an audio play for it, which I heard to fall asleep.
In the play a character had eaten something wrong and also had diarrhea.
So I told my mum the audio play cursed me, because a curse of a pyramid was another topic of the play.
She had to laugh a little for my creative excuse that I shat the bed, but ensured me it had nothing to do with the audio play.
Because she feared I had another stomach bug, she diapered me precautionary.
First I protested but she coaxed me somehow and made the whole process fun, but I can’t remember fully.
And it was only one night, because I had no problems after that.

Tom and I met often outside the kindergarten as well and had already some sleepovers together.
We planned a sleepover with all three of us.
And some day Daniels mother called my mother.
As she spoke with her on the telephone, she left the room and closed the door behind her.
I didn’t know why she did this, when she phoned with Toms mum she wouldn’t do that.
I was really curious and excited if that sleepover would take place or not, so I waited outside the door.
Of course I tried to listen through the door but I couldn’t make sense of it.
After, what felt like an eternity, she came out of the room and told me the sleepover would take place at Daniels house, I was really happy about it.
At the sleepover we played a lot and had fun, Tom was there but he wouldn’t stay the night and got picked up by his mother.
As bedtime approaches only Daniel and I was there and his mother would prepare a spare bed for me.

She told me to go to the bath and brush my teeth as well to go on the toilet.
I felt disappointed, because with Tom I did that together and we goofed around whilst tooth brushing.
So I rushed to the bath to get this done quickly, as I came back at first I didn’t saw Daniel or his mother and I was confused.
I went to his bedroom and saw his mother in the corner of the room.
I approached her, as she noticed me she asked me surprised:
“Oh you were a little too quick, could you please wait outside for a moment?”
I didn’t listen and tried to look past her, but she was blocking my sight.
I searched Daniel and I thought I saw him on the table, but I didn’t know why he sat there.
She told me again, now a little more stern: “Hey, could you wait outside!!”
I don’t know why but I was paralyzed, so much thoughts went through my mind.
Suddenly she handed me something and I came back to senses.
“Take this and wait at the door.” She said and I grabbed after the white thing she was holding at me.
Now I saw that it was a diaper, at that moment I must had a really surprised face with big eyes.
I was like electrocuted and walked fast outside right near the door.
Everything made sense now and I realized that Daniel was put in a diaper on that table.
My heart raced like crazy after that enlightenment and even more thoughts rushed through my mind.
I inspected the diaper in my hand and saw that this was a blueish Pampers, but different from mine.
(I believe it was a Pampers from 1994, all plastic with big teddys separated by stars or other shapes)

Suddenly Daniel sprinted out of the room and to the bathroom.
As he walked by I heard the crinkling of his diaper and he told me quickly:
“You should go to my mom!”
Which I did, I felt like I was in trouble for some reason.
As I walked in the room I handed out the diaper to her, I thought she wanted it back.
She just said: “You can hold that a little longer…”
As she lifted me on the same table, which had a plastic changing pad I couldn’t see earlier.
I felt the smooth plastic as she sat me down and I supported myself with my hands on it.
The feeling of the cold plastic on my hands really made me curious.
She pointed at the Pampers in my hand and said:
“I would put that diaper on you for the night. Your mother told me that wouldn’t be a problem for you?”
She kinda asked but at the same time already took the diaper and unfolded it in front of me.
I was beyond perplexed by the whole situation and just asked in disbelief: “My mum told you that?”
“Yes, she told me it would be no problem and it’s your first time sleeping here…”
I couldn’t believe it but it really didn’t even felt like I had a choice to begin with.
As she laid me on my back and proceeded the diapering she told me:
“…so maybe it’s better to be safe with a diaper for the night, since you had an accident not long ago!”
I was really embarrassed that she knew about my accident but now I believed her that my mum talked with her about that.
The Pampers had a tight fit and I immediately loved the feeling of the slippery baby oil she used.
In combination with the soft and crinkly underwear it felt heavenly.
To my surprise she pulled my underpants back up and over the diaper and not only my PJ Pants.
She lifted me back to the ground and I saw her folding the table back up the wall.
Now I knew why I never saw that changing table prior in his room.

Shortly after we needed to go to sleep and Daniel tried to obey and to fall asleep fast.
Which I thought was unamusing and tried to talk with him about secrets and stuff.
He had a reserved reaction, Tom and I always told secrets and goofed around way past the bedtime.
But I tried to lure him and started with the talk about secrets.
I told him quickly: “My secret is… That I like diapers…” in hopes he would admit the same.
He giggled about it and I laughed with him to hide my nervousness.
“…me too…” He said silently which relieved me.
I asked him if he wore diapers every night and he said “Yes” but nothing more.
Now I ran out of questions so there was a little pause, than I asked him what he likes in particular of them.
After seconds of silence he responded with the same words from the prior talk at the fence, that he loved the wet, mushy feeling when the diaper is soaked.
Now I was even more interested how a wet diaper would feel like, because as I wore cause of my sickness I couldn’t remember if I used the diapers, but in hindsight I think not really.

We felt asleep and the next morning he woke up and immediately went to the bathroom.
I was alone and felt the need for the toilet as well, then an intrusive thought ignited.
“Should I use the diaper?” I questioned myself.
The pressure was strong, and I needed to stand up, but the second I decided to let the flood gates open, the whole dam broke loose and I couldn’t stop it anymore.
I stood frozen in his room and was wetting my nighttime diaper uncontrollably.
After I emptied everything I quickly laid back in my bed, shorty after that his mother came into the room.
Daniel was showering and she wanted to undo my diaper.
That possibility I hadn’t in mind and I panicked a bit.
Slowly I stood up as his mother let the changing table down from the wall.
She picked me up and undressed my pj now she noticed.
“Oh you wet yourself… Good thing I put a diaper on you.” She acknowledged and praised her thinking ahead.

As she cleaned me with wipes, she noticed that my underpants were wet too.
“Your underpants are wet have you any spare ones?” She asked me and I told her maybe in my backpack.
She searched the whole thing, while I laid on the smooth plastic changing pad.
“I don’t find an extra pair… Hmm…” She thought for a solution.
As she came back she picked up another Pampers from the stash and told me:
“I guess I have to put you in another Pampers?”
I liked that pretty much and just nodded to give her permission.
She diapered me fast and after that we had breakfast and played a little more till my mum came to pick me up.
Daniel heard me crinkling around and asked if I had still my nighttime Pampers on, which I let him believe.
He was envy and told me wanted to be padded too.
As my mum was there, she got briefed and Daniels mother told her about my “accident” and everything.
She handed me my wet underpants in a plastic bag, I wanted to give it to my mum, but she told me disappointed:
“You can carry your messy underwear yourself.”
I think at that point Daniel figured it out what I did, but we never spoke about it.

At home she announced the news to my dad with the introduction:
“Our little Baby is back home and guess what happened…”
So I heard my whole story another time and both of them were kind of disappointed in me.
But I had still the Pampers on, till she bathed me later and removed the diaper.
I never slept at Daniel again and from later talks with my mum I extracted that Daniels mother asked her if it was ok to diaper me, so that Daniel wasn’t embarrassed.

After that there was a week were both Tom and Daniel were sick and not in the kindergarten.
So I played with some girls who always wanted to play House.
Guess who always got the role of the baby, sometimes they even pretended to diaper me with a doll diaper.
As I was alone I used the secret pee spot more often and one time a carer saw that and followed me.
I proceeded to pee and she interrupted me with: “Hey, you can’t just pee there, get out of there!”
She said it loud and it startled me pretty bad, I twitched and tried to stop and get my jeans closed.
As I walked out of the hidden spot many children watched me as I got pulled inside the building by her.
Of course it had to be my groups carer, a young dark haired woman, she also looked last time after me as I had the virus.
“Why do you pee through the fence?” She asked me.
“The toilets are so far away…” I told her as an excuse.
“Could you not hold it long enough?” She responded.
And I just nodded to get out of trouble.
“Ok, then let’s get you dry clothes.” She told me and I didn’t know what she meant.
As I looked down, I saw the huge wet spot on my blue jeans and got panic.

She grabbed my arm and walked in the same changing room I knew before.
I got cleaned and put back in another diaper, this time it was a different brand and not a girl one.
(I think it was a brand popular in Germany at the 90s, Fixies)
As I walked outside diapered with the overall all the kids pointed at me and mobbed me for peeing my pants.
Even the girls I played House with mocked me.
As my mum picked me up my carer told her everything and I got lectured at the car ride home.
“Why do you pee outside are you an animal?” and
“Should I put you back in diapers? I can drive to the supermarket and buy plenty of them and you have to wear every single one of them!”
That was the first time she threatened me with diapers and it worked I was so ashamed that I listened to her and showed good behavior as much as I could.

After that I had some dreams about diapers and pacifiers, in my dream I found them at some places in our home.
Every time I dreamed of a place, I searched it the next day, 99% I found nothing.
But the one time I found an old pacifier of mine in an older toybox of mine.
I hid the dummy under my bed and used it secretly at night.
But after a couple times I felt asleep with the pacifier still in my mouth and my mother caught me the next morning.
Again I was ridiculed and the pacifier thrown away, which made me very sad.
The next day I asked as sweetly as I could to get the pacifier back, but I got rejected with:
“You are not a baby anymore… Only babies use pacifier! Are you a baby? Because then you need to wear diapers too!”
I was intimidated about that and surely listened and obeyed her and never asked for a dummy again.

One night I could not sleep and was adventurous, so I got up from my top bunk bed and searched my dresser, because maybe I would find another pacifier.
My Pampers pack was still on top of the dresser and I searched some of the drawers.
I found baby oil, powder and some towels, but then I felt something plasticky/rubbery and got curious.
It was in the top drawer so I could not see, I fished it out and saw a yellow plastic pants.
(My mother told me she tried cloth diapers one time as I had an diaper rash but was not convinced)
I didn’t know what that was, but I needed to try it on, so I wore it over my pjs.
The plastic texture was beautiful and reminded me at my Pampers.
Now I took one of the Pampers from the package to compare the two.
Suddenly I heard the door of my parents room and freaked out.
I threw the diaper on my top bed and laid me quickly down in my bottom bed.
My mum came into my room and I pretended to sleep, she looked in my top bed and then saw me in my bottom bed but didn’t wake me up.

As she left the room, I undressed the plastic pants an put it back in the drawer.
Then I got back up in the top bed and saw the diaper lying in the middle of the bed.
I hid it under my pillow and loved the smell it emitted.
The next morning my mother wondered why I was back in the top bed and started to search for something.
I looked at her and she told me:
“Where do you have the diaper? In the night there was a Pampers lying here…”
I got the deer in the headlight look as she found it under my pillow.
“You and diapers… If I find them one more time, I really put you back in them!” She told me off and stuffed the Pampers back in the package.

We had a cleaning lady, which always cleaned up my room really neat and placed all my stuffed animals and toys.
One time I came home from kindergarten and my whole room smelled like baby diapers.
I saw that the lady had removed all my diapers from the package and stacked them up on my dresser.
At least 20 of them were now on my dresser and emitted their nice smell.
My mother wondered why she did that and commented:
“Maybe she thought you still need them. But now your whole room smells.”
Which I liked very much, but my friends shamed me for this, and my mother supported them:
“His rooms smells like a nursery for babies, right?” Which they nodded and laughed about.
I didn’t reply and just took the shameful words.
My mum said defeated: “But he wants it that way…”
Then me and my friends played something, and the topic was left alone.

I had a 20-year-old nanny at the time I was 5-9 she picked me up from kindergarten and later from elementary school.
As the Pampers were stacked loosely on the dresser, she picked one and inspected it.
She asked me: “Do you still need diapers at night?” Which I denied but I got a red face.
She teased me a little about it to annoy me which gave me some mixed feelings.
As we played something with my stuffed animals, she stood up and took one of the diapers.
I watched her really careful and thought she would put me now in one but she diapered a big rabbit plushie of mine.
Now I smelled my chance and pleaded her to diaper me, she resisted first and tried to shame me out of it with something like: “Aha! So you need them after all?”
Which I countered with: “No, but just for fun and the play.”
Somehow that convinced her because we played some role-playing with the stuffed animals.
Much to my disappointment she only diapered me over my jeans, which I felt was a waste.
But I made the best out of it, as I crawled and played like a baby for a couple minutes and we laughed about it.
After that she removed the Pampers and folded it back up on the dresser.
She told my mum about it and I guess she told her to not diaper me, because I asked again another time and I got a strict “No!” as an answer.

Now she caught me sometimes staring at diapers or at a diaper change in progress and she tried to correct my behavior.
One time at a playground I was mesmerized by a mother who changed an older child.
At this day she caught me already multiple times.
So she yelled at me for staring and talked in a loud way so that the mother could hear:
“How would you like it to get looked at if you were at his place and get changed?”
She asked me in a stern way.
I played it down and tried to convince her that it isn’t a big deal, after that, she choose confrontation.
“Should I ask the lady if you could be the next?”
Was her strategy to get me to admit that I was wrong.
I stammered, and my arguments couldn’t hold against that.
Meanwhile the mother got the hint and played along as she told my nanny:
“That’s no Problem I can give you a diaper if you need one?”
That enhanced my nanny’s argument and she looked at me with a smirky smile.
“Should I get you one? If it is no big deal?” She gave me
At that point I gave up and apologized for staring and my nanny said sorry to the mother and thanked her for the support I guess.

Shortly after this event I diapered myself for real and got punished for it, I posted it here.

The diaper threats intensified after that and I called my mother’s “bluff” one time as she confronted me with my skidmarks, I posted it here.

And after that my mother wanted to throw my Pampers away, but I pleaded her not to.
After a little discussion she acknowledged that I had an emotional connection with these items.
So we came to an agreement, and she banished them into the lowest drawer of the dresser.
‘Out of sight – out of mind’ Is a saying which definitely was true in that case, because I have no memories to play with them on my own after that.

Shortly after I was in elementary school (7-11 years old) and this transition got me a little stressed.
I had dreams of going to the toilet which led me to wet the bed.
At first it was once a month and after 3 times I had two nights in a row that I wet the bed.
My mother was very sympathetic and knew it had to do with my adjustment to the new school.
But after I peed the bed a second night in a row she was kind of tired to wash sheets in the middle of the night.

As we changed the bed I saw her walking to my dresser and opening the bottom drawer.
She picked one Pampers out of it and said to me:
“Maybe you should wear a diaper for the rest of the night?”
At that point it was at least over 1-2 years that I she punished me with the diapers, but that still stuck in my head and I had no good feelings about it.
That’s why I denied her offer and said: “I stay dry without them…”
“Are you sure? This isn’t a punishment.” She pressed again and I nodded.
“Ok fine… I hope you are right…” She said tired and laid the Pampers on top of my dresser and left the room.
As I was alone, I questioned my decision, and an inner voice scolded me that I didn’t say yes to this opportunity.
But I felt like a big boy now and that’s why I stood to my decision.
I kept the bed dry the rest of the night, but at the next evening my mother asked me again with the same diaper in her hand.
Again I declined and she put the Pampers back in the bottom drawer.
Later I deeply regretted that decision.

Then I did the stupid move with my friend Tom and after we moved homes, the Pampers were gone, I told it in this post.

After that I had no more diapers at home, even if I didn't used them that much, I still missed them badly.
Many nights I wished I had used them more, but now it was too late.
I remember that started me to look and stare at every possibility of a diaper sight.
That could be just diaper packages at stores or homes, diaper bags, changing tables or a mother changing a diaper.
The last one I often saw when we were swimming, we went with the mother of the befriended couple I mentioned in some of my stories, I called her Tanja and her son Tim, I always watched her diaper him after swimming and wished I was lying there.
At the swimming hall was even a changing table at a corner and one time we were sitting right next to it.
I couldn’t get my eyes from it especially as somebody got changed there and my mother noticed and mocked me with: “Do you wish to be the next one on the table?”
If I were true to myself I had answered “YES!” but of course I had just said: “Me??? Noooo…”
“Then why are you staring so much?” She replied and I didn’t have an answer to that, so I just shamed myself.

At that point I craved my soft and special underwear so much, that I stole a Pampers from that couple’s son Tim, I posted here.

After that I had the experience at the supermarket with my mum asking me, I told here.

And finally the vacation story I wrote here.

Then I was already in my teen years, i left a couple of stories out, because otherwise this post wouldn't end 😅
Maybe I append them here or somewhere else.
But summarized I did everything I possibly could to get in situations or get associated with diapers 😅🙈
thanks so much for your story

Reactions: hersen
KyteFasnir said:
ok, this one is a little different, please share stories if you were in diapers as an older kid 4 years old or over, you guys chose what you share.
A few from bedwetting but nothing abnormal. I recall one trip to the zoo where we stayed overnight at a hotel that had a pool. I was around 4 years old, and didn’t have a swimsuit. I remember the friends we were with having a daughter a bit younger than my twin sister and I, and her and I wore swim diapers only to the pool. I’ll never forget being so embarrassed when I toddled down to the pool in only my diaper, but I remember being with my sister who was also wearing only a diaper as well as our friend’s daughter who was younger than us but also had one on

Reactions: goodnitedog, Embarrassedboy and Ali123
kagami said:
I was between senior kindergarten and the first grade, so I was about 5 years old. My parents took me to England to see family. I had been out of diapers during the day for a couple of years, but I still wet the bed every night, so we had plenty of diapers around. My folks didn't want me wetting my pants on the plane, and this was before pull-ups were a common thing, so I was put into a diaper for the flight over. I certainly didn't see a problem with this, because I was already diapered every night, and it was pretty fun to get my diapers back during the day.

Bonus: these were plastic backed diapers from the early 90's. Best. Diapers. Ever. Anyways...

I remember sitting on my mum's lap, and she jokingly asked me if I was wearing a diaper. Proud kiddo that I was, I said, "No! I'm not a baby!" even though we both knew I was quite securely padded. Then she tickled me, and I totally peed myself. Complete flood. I remember the warmth spreading all over, and it was awesome, and the diaper soaked it all up. I felt so naughty, but in the best way. Mum said she could feel something warm, and kept asking if I was sure I wasn't wearing a diaper. All I could do was giggle.

I was put in diapers for the rest of the trip. Sadly, I don't remember much else except a couple diaper changes, waking up in new places, and meeting other kids in the family. Got to see some of them a few years back, and they were all wonderful people who remembered my kid-self fondly, so I guess not much was made of 5 year olds in diapers back then.
was it a Pampers you were wearing?

Two stories that I have told before. Well at least I told the second one.

1.) When I was little, like 6-7-8, more than once I was grounded and needing to pee and was told if I peed myself I would eb put in diapers. I am sure you can guess what happened and I would have to spend all day in diapers.

2.) When I was 12 I was in a mental health hospital and my roommate was in diapers. One night we were talking about it and he encouraged me to pee my pants so I could wear diapers and I could not squeeze a drop out. Like somehow "not holding my bladder" was super difficult and, you know, just asking for a diaper was impossible.

dluk2020 said:
As others have done, I’ve got loads of stories from wearing a fair bit growing up. I would go to a child minders a few days a week over a period each year when my mum would have a work project on. The first time I went there, on the first day the parent had to fill out a registration form with contact details etc on, standard stuff. There was a box to tick if your child still wore nappies (I was 4 or 5 at this stage), my mum ticked it as I did, which of course I didn’t realise was happening as I was young. What I do remember is the lady saying something like ‘oh does this mean you still wear a nappy when you go to bed’ thinking that I was just still not dry at night and most likely something they didn’t have to worry about as I was only there in the day. Mum replied with ‘no, he’s still in nappies all the time‘ and that she had brought some in case they didn’t have my size.

There were two rooms of kids at the child minders, one room of older and one room of younger so the activities and routine could be different. Althought I was in the older group by age, I had to be in the room with the toddlers and younger kids as that’s where they‘d check and change nappies, whereas in the older kids room it wouldn’t be on their list to check if I needed a change. So the upshot being that I spent a few days a week for a few months in what was essentially a nursery.
That must have been quite embarrassing.

Did you have your nappy changed in front of the other kids?

Reactions: dluk2020
I've got quite a few stories, happy to talk through them here or separately if anyone wants to.These are mainly due to the fact I wet the bed until 13 and only day trained at 6 The one or two that I am thinking at the moment are.

1) I spent a lot of year 1/1st grade in nappies. I remember getting changed before going out then at somepoint before school started I must have had quite a big wee. As class started I remember the teacher sending me to the assistant mentioning that my nappy was fit to burst. I think it was the first time it hadn't been done subtley and the person I sit next to noticed. I remember being changed and the assistant saying I need to say if it's that full, but j must have drunk a lot and not noticed as it was the same again at lunch. Thankfully if anyone in the class knew, it wasn't brought up and I didn't lose friends.

2) Older, but when j was 10 I'd have to got on day trips out. I'd slept in and been rushed out. In case I slept I'd have my drynite put on for the car. We were in a rush so when told to visit the toilet before going I couldn't start and pretended to flush so I wasn't making everything late. About 20 mins into the journey I needed to wee but didn't want to ask to stop, and only was able to hold it in 10 mins. As we only had one drynite out for me to wear when we stopped and I was wet I had to change into one of my little sisters nappies and squeeze into it for the rest of the journey

Reactions: DinoFrant and plasticpants1
Ali123 said:
That must have been quite embarrassing.

Did you have your nappy changed in front of the other kids?
I did yes, they’d call for ‘nappy time’ for everyone who was wearing and we’d all have to stop playing and have our nappies checked and changed one by one if we needed it.

Reactions: hersen
BabyBear72 said:
I was put in a diaper&plastic pants when i was in second grade because the teacher wouldnt let me go to the bathroom and i ended up wetting myself and the teacher got mad and proceeded to put me in diapers & plastic pants right there in front of the whole class and made set in a chair in of the class and would not let me use the bathroom for the rest of the day and told me i could just use my diapers just like a baby does'
Bad teachet! Grrrr!

Babybear2006 said:
So did my sister and brothers. She would tell the cashier at the store when my mom would buy my diapers that I had to wear them. Of course when you're buying goodnites and depends and have a teenager and a small child its obvious who they are for.
same my older sister would say these are for him, got quite a few chuckles and smirks from cashiers between 10-13 so i stopped going with my mom and especially my mom and sister.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Babybear2006
KyteFasnir said:
so your friend who's birthday you were attending, the one who's mother had a kids had to be diapered policy, did that extend to your friend or just visiters?
The policy was for everybody, or should I say children to adolescents no matter if they where potty trained or not

or if they didn't usually wear them as she was pretty strict, but very fair as she understood what children thought as she used to work in hospital in a children's ward.

She also as I mentioned was slightly inconvenient herself not that it ever affected her work or personal life so she and I had an understanding on that subject.

I visited her house from the ages of six tonne and a half, each time for sleepover parties and I was the only one who slept in a crib from the ages of 6-8, because of my small size all of with made things more special,

although nearer the time when I was nine and a half I outgrew the crib so slept in a regular bed.

I hope this helps awnser your questions.

dluk2020 said:
I did yes, they’d call for ‘nappy time’ for everyone who was wearing and we’d all have to stop playing and have our nappies checked and changed one by one if we needed it.
You must have dreaded "nappy time", having your nappy checked in front of everyone. Were you often wet, so needed a change with everyone looking?

Reactions: dluk2020
Back