KyteFasnir

just a 6-year-old Rabbon at heart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
ok, this one is a little different, please share stories if you were in diapers as an older kid 4 years old or over, you guys chose what you share.

Reactions: DLJosie, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Blekyss and 3 others
I remember one time when I was in my parents car when I was about 6 or 7. I'd wet myself a couple of times in the car so I was made to wear nappies on long car journeys. Whenever I wore them I used to just not bother saying that I needed the toilet and inevitably just wet them which really annoyed my parents.

Although I hadn't quite mastered controlling my bladder I'd never had any accidents of the other variety. I really needed a poo and didn't tell my parents that I needed to go. Eventually I couldn't hold on any more and I pooed in my nappy. The smell quickly filled the car. My younger brother was also wearing a nappy but my mum immediately knew it was me. We stopped at the next service station and I was changed on the floor of the disabled toilet.

• Thinking
Reactions: Incon97, checkingoutall, BabyCyclist and 17 others
I was between senior kindergarten and the first grade, so I was about 5 years old. My parents took me to England to see family. I had been out of diapers during the day for a couple of years, but I still wet the bed every night, so we had plenty of diapers around. My folks didn't want me wetting my pants on the plane, and this was before pull-ups were a common thing, so I was put into a diaper for the flight over. I certainly didn't see a problem with this, because I was already diapered every night, and it was pretty fun to get my diapers back during the day.

Bonus: these were plastic backed diapers from the early 90's. Best. Diapers. Ever. Anyways...

I remember sitting on my mum's lap, and she jokingly asked me if I was wearing a diaper. Proud kiddo that I was, I said, "No! I'm not a baby!" even though we both knew I was quite securely padded. Then she tickled me, and I totally peed myself. Complete flood. I remember the warmth spreading all over, and it was awesome, and the diaper soaked it all up. I felt so naughty, but in the best way. Mum said she could feel something warm, and kept asking if I was sure I wasn't wearing a diaper. All I could do was giggle.

I was put in diapers for the rest of the trip. Sadly, I don't remember much else except a couple diaper changes, waking up in new places, and meeting other kids in the family. Got to see some of them a few years back, and they were all wonderful people who remembered my kid-self fondly, so I guess not much was made of 5 year olds in diapers back then.

• Love
Reactions: tobid03, mbta12, checkingoutall and 37 others
I was potty trained at 2 years old but back in nappies age 4. Wore them on an off as well as pull ups until I was 10.

I've posted a lot about it before here

I've recalled numerous incidents within the post including a stay in hospital when I was 5 years old, starting school in nappies, wearing on holiday and around friends etc

Last edited:
Reactions: Someoneonline and Diprs2
Unfortunately not, I was toilet trained early, but started taking an interest in nappies when my younger sister was still in the bedwetting stage and would often be in a wet nappy for an hour or two after waking up.
When she stopped wearing nappies to bed I ended up with some of the old ones, I'd put them on stuffed animals, they where just small sizes. One day I wanted to know if I could make it fit me, and with alot of sellotape I managed to get it to work, I think I only had it on for a few minutes, long enough to dash to the bathroom, pee a tiny bit in it, rip it off and stuff it in the bin.
But I was hooked, from then on I would often wear towels to bed to get that feeling.

Reactions: Bmoney31690, Diprs2 and ianwee
Dabl2008 said:
I remember going to camp for the first time. I was so nervous, my mom put goodnites in my case. I wore attends to bed usually but that seemed problematic. I was so relieved when I was put in a bedwetter cabin. It was kind of an odd feeling wearing a goodnite around 8 other boys but comforting at the same time.
Wow you went to a camp with a bedwetter cabin. Did anyone manage to stay dry.

I'm from the UK so 'camp' isn't really a thing here. I remember going away with school when I was 9. I still wet the bed so my mum had packed drynites which I planned to hide under my pyjamas. Unfortunately only I wore pyjamas and all the other boys slept in just their pants. I remember waking up on the first day and I smelt wee immediately and knew that I'd wet the bed. The other boys were already up and could immediately tell it was me and started laughing as I had waddled to the bathroom to change with my nappy visibly bulging such as the extent of the wetting.

• Sad
Reactions: mbta12, ianwee, Canadianfalls and 4 others
When I was about 7, I was eating lunch at the school cafeteria, minding my own business, when my best friend taps my shoulder. I turn around, and she says “someone said you and [my sister’s name] still wear diapers.” At this time, was sister was indeed toilet trained, but I was not. As I sat there in complete bewilderment, the other girl accompanying my friend says “I know who said that” and then they ran off. I guess I didn’t give it too much thought, and I went about my day. This was never brought up again by anyone.

• Love
Reactions: Palle, Cottontail, Blekyss and 7 others
You might like this.

Reactions: LittleScotty
PrettyLilPrincess said:
When I was about 7, I was eating lunch at the school cafeteria, minding my own business, when my best friend taps my shoulder. I turn around, and she says “someone said you and [my sister’s name] still wear diapers.” At this time, was sister was indeed toilet trained, but I was not. As I sat there in complete bewilderment, the other girl accompanying my friend says “I know who said that” and then they ran off. I guess I didn’t give it too much thought, and I went about my day. This was never brought up again by anyone.
so you weren't potty-trained at 7? when I turned 7 I was only potty-trained for about 2 months

Last edited:
Reactions: Freddie07601
MiloTheKitten said:
so you weren't potty-trained at 7? when I turned 7 I was only potty-trained for about 2 months
Technically I was never potty trained. I’ve had bowel incontinence all my life. I’m able to pee in the toilet though.

Reactions: SikBoy, PaddedRita, FLsolarSparky02 and 1 other person
PrettyLilPrincess said:
Technically I was never potty trained. I’ve had bowel incontinence all my life. I’m able to pee in the toilet though.
did you use the toilet to pee, or did you just do it all in your diaper?

Reactions: Diprs2
MiloTheKitten said:
did you use the toilet to pee, or did you just do it all in your diaper?
I usually use the toilet to pee since the depends I wear don’t hold much

Reactions: PaddedRita and Diprs2
so, I should mention one from my own past

when I was 7 and I made the choice to go back to being in diapers and pull-ups during the day, I remember my first day in school wearing a Pull-up. I was nervous but got over it as we arrived at school. I was still too small for school uniform's at the time however they let me wear a pare of overalls and a simple T-shirt. the day passed quick from what I remember but I do remember after lunch needing to use the toilet to poop and I stood under the jungle gym slide while I pooped in my pull-up. I also remember the school nurse, she was pretty young, she was in her early 20s fresh from university with a nursing degrees she needed for working at the school. while there she had me step out of my overalls and she tore the sides of the pull-up. I don't really know why at the time but I didn't say a word or even flinch as she wiped my bottom. I don't know if it was some weird little kid crush or something because I liked her, she used to tease me when I blushed when she wiped my bottom when I came to see her when I messed at school.
after school when I came home I had my pull-up changed since had peed in it coming home and put in a diaper. my parents led me too my room. because of my size my parents had me sleeping in a crib until my 6th birthday, I now had a toddler bed which was race car themed and put a new change table there, on the bed itself my parents had laid out onesies, rompers and footed sleepers that were all in my size. hindsight: I probably don't want to know where they got those from

Reactions: Bmoney31690, espectro, ryan8710 and 7 others
Lol I have waaaayyyyyy too many, because I wore diapers during the day until I was 4 and wet the bed until I was 17. I have a few that stick out
1. I was about 4 years old and out on a trip to the Ohio Amish Country with my mom, brother, sister, grandma, and other family. My sister was about 2 and still in diapers. I needed to go poop, but my mom didn’t take me earlier. This was the point when I was realizing I wasn’t supposed to wear a diaper anymore and I wanted to be a big girl. For whatever reason, I decided to poop my pull-up. I remember walking about after I did it and sitting in my car seat and feeling the squish, with my mom eventually checking my little sister before realizing it was me. I’ll never forget how mad she was that day, or being cleaned up in the back of her SUV in a parking lot.
2. I was in second grade and was invited to a sleepover. I put on my Goodnite before I left home and it was my first sleep-over (with my cousins). My cousins invited a friend over and I remember waking up in the morning wet, though, this was totally normal to me. The friend must’ve noticed I was wet and kind of blurted out at breakfast “Hannah, are you a bed wetter?”

Reactions: Bmoney31690, furry121, Albertapampers and 9 others
I was put in a diaper&plastic pants when i was in second grade because the teacher wouldnt let me go to the bathroom and i ended up wetting myself and the teacher got mad and proceeded to put me in diapers & plastic pants right there in front of the whole class and made set in a chair in of the class and would not let me use the bathroom for the rest of the day and told me i could just use my diapers just like a baby does'

• Thinking
Reactions: diaperkool and infantdale
My mom used to babysit a girl who has down syndrome and was about my age at the time. I was 13 and she was 12 or 13, I was still wetting my bed every night and had some day time accidents so I was still in goodnites during the day and depends diapers at night. She would also have accidents. Several times my mom would see that she had wet herself and would put her in one of my pullups until she was picked up. One time I was running low on my pullups and we both had wet ourselves so my mom told me to bring her 2 of my diapers and put us both in them during the day. That evening when her grandmother picked her up my mom told her that she had to put her in one of my diapers and her grandmother asked my mom what kind that I wore and what size the next night she brought over a few packs for both of us and to replace the one that she had used.

• Wow
Reactions: Bmoney31690, ryan8710, infantdale and 7 others
For pretty much all of my childhood and onwards, up until I wasn't wetting the bed anymore, I wore diapers on every longer car ride, even during the brief time when I didn't wet the bed between ages 4 and 6. When ever I told anyone about it, no matter if it was back then or even today, they told me what horrible parents I had that they would put me back in diapers even though I was already potty trained. I never understood this as I never really had a problem with wearing diapers, but rather actually liked it.
So yeah, there's not much of a story, but for most of my life, whenever we took a trip that would involve more then an hour in the car, my mother would come to me before the trip, a diaper in hand, and would explain to me (every single time) that this would not mean that I'm a baby or anything like this, but rather that my parents didn't want to stop every half an hour or so because I needed to pee. I never had a problem with that, so until I was 7 or 8, I would just let her put the diaper on me before the Trip started and that was it. When I said that I needed to go to the toilet while we were on the road, either my mother or my father would ask 'number one or number two?'.
If I'd anwser number one and they hadn't planned a stop anytime soon, one of them would usually just reply with 'it's okay honey, just go in your Pampers', which I would then do. If they wanted to stop anyway, they would tell me to hold it until then if I could. Once we stopped, my mom would take go with me to the disabled toilet, as they almost always have a changing table in Germany, take my diaper off, I would pee and then she'd put the diaper back on.
If I'd answer number two, they would usually tell me to hold it if possible and my dad would stop at the next opportunity so I could use the toilet. Except for one or two accidents that I can remember I was able to hold it everytime, mainly because I didn't like the feeling or smell of a messy diaper.
Once I got older, I mostly wore (adult) pull up diapers which were just for safety reasons as I was a heavy bedwetter and my parents didn't want me to fall asleep and pee on the car seat. That lasted until they found out about me faking my bedwetting and taking away my diapers. But until that point, at age 16, I had never been on a long car journey in my life without wearing a diaper.

Reactions: Bmoney31690, infantdale, ComcoPants and 8 others
When I was four or five there was a day or two in a row where I had an unreasonable number of accidents. I had been potty trained for a long time by now so my mom was pretty annoyed by this. I had already taken an interest in diapers by this point but actually being forced to wear a pull-up was not enjoyable.

Later on when I was a few years older I had the stomach flu and my mom had me wear some generic goodnites. I ended up not actually needing them but I took the opportunity to use them. I think she caught on but didn’t say too much.

Reactions: Bmoney31690 and LiddleBigBoy
Back