Caught or almost caught from smelly diaper?

The very first time I tried messing which was in summer of 2022, I did so in a Girl's Goodnite, and of course since it was my first time doing so, I did it in the bathroom as I had a feeling that it might smell without plastic pants (it did). Nothing out of the ordinary as I have tested many diapers in the bathroom and have always put them in a grocery bag and brought them out with me when I was done and cleaned up. But this time, the one and only time I messed one in the bathroom, I proceeded to get out of the shower afterwards and forget to grab the bag on my way out, and the bathroom is shared between me and my parents mind you....

Thank goodness to the diaper gods I had previously came out as my mom went in there before I realized I left it and she smelled it which prompted her to come to my room and literally ask me with a straight face "are you pooping in your diapers?" which was super embarrassing despite the fact that she is aware and supportive of me wearing. However, I am so glad that wasn't the way she found out I wore as that would've been a VERY awkward and mortifying conversation to have!😳

Reactions: JazzBaby, paul484819, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person
Back