Caught or almost caught from smelly diaper?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Have any of you guys here ever been caught or almost caught because you had a smelly diaper? I myself have never been caught with a smelly diaper but my mother did find one of my wet diapers in the trash way back. Don’t think the smell gave it away though.

Reactions: diaperedmom, Jorelaxed and Deleted member 66129
My wife tells me if she can smell my nappy. As for my folks they knew I slept in nappies so it wasn't a problem.

Reactions: littledreamers333, BOXERSORBRIEFS, PadPhilosopher and 2 others
in was caught when i was 15 and i pooped my goodnites and my grandmother and i met in a hallway, i was trying to go to the bathroom but she stopped me and earlier that same day we went to the store to get the goodnites lol, anyway she looked at me and i could tell she smelled it, she asked if i was constipated, i said no but i just needed to go to the bathroom, she then said go get cleaned up and come down for dinner..

• Wow
Reactions: James1234 and Subtlerustle
Not anytime recently, but maybe when I was little. I've shared the story a few times. The short version goes like this: I borrowed one of my younger sister's cloth diapers, put it on in the bathroom, wet it, and intended to return it to her room and put it in her diaper pail. I'd already done it a few times and seemingly gotten away with it, but on this occasion I didn't get it back to her room. I can't remember why, but probably Mom and/or Sis were in the room when I went to return the diaper, so instead I went to my own room and stuffed it under my bed.😳🫣 Sometime later, when I decided the coast was clear, I returned for the diaper and found it missing. I was terrified and embarrassed. The weird thing is that I don't remember being punished or even lectured about it. I just remember Mom's looks of disappointment, and wondering what was going to happen to me. Versus all the worry and doubt I experienced after that, I might actually have preferred being confronted and punished.

But anyway, I can't remember how long the diaper was under my bed, and I can't be sure what led Mom to it. It might've been a urine smell coming from my room. It might also have been that Mom was simply onto me. At the time, Sis was only wearing diapers to bed, so there would never have been more than a couple of wet diapers in her diaper pail. Extras probably would've been noticed, and after that Mom might've been watching the pail and the shelf of clean diapers next to it. 🤷

Reactions: I12BLittle89, PadPhilosopher, ianwee and 1 other person
I wore diapers to work all the time, and when it was busy, it was harder to go change. Anyway, one of my coworkers came up to me and said that wasting in the rear and she could kinda smell the wet diaper. I was omg, thank you so much. I ran to change and tried harder after that.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and ChristianDiaperLover
Dry247 said:
in was caught when i was 15 and i pooped my goodnites and my grandmother and i met in a hallway, i was trying to go to the bathroom but she stopped me and earlier that same day we went to the store to get the goodnites lol, anyway she looked at me and i could tell she smelled it, she asked if i was constipated, i said no but i just needed to go to the bathroom, she then said go get cleaned up and come down for dinner..
If you said yes to being constipated. You might have been given the grandma special of prune juice. Then you would have had real trouble.

Reactions: Dry247 and ChristianDiaperLover
I mentioned this here before but there was one time I had to leave my place in the middle of the night because the alarms went off. I almost always if not always wear to bed when I'm at home so I was wearing that night. I just pulled on clothes over it and left my unit. The diaper is like an on off switch for me and my body knows it can use it while I'm wearing. We were stuck outside for a while and eventually my diaper got used. I don't if anyone (aside my renter) learned the actual cause but there were a lot of what's that smell comments as we were going back inside. If I had been allowed to leave the area (or at least gotten to my car) it likely would've never been noticed but the police and firemen were keeping everyone from leaving to talk to us all about what occurred. The annoying part, it was totally avoidable because the alarm was set off by heat from a space heater.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and I12BLittle89
I remember being in fourth grade and my parents had to go deal with the fallout from my great grandmother’s stroke so my parents had me spend the night at my buddy Greg’s house. We were good friends in school and had lots of daytime play dates but no sleepovers because of my bedwetting. I slept on the couch in their family room where the video games were. I had no problem waiting until Greg was in bed to put on my diaper but unfortunately when I woke up, he was already sitting on the floor right in front of the couch playing Nintendo. The familiar sound of Mario collecting coins woke me up. Then the familiar feeling of a soggy diaper at max capacity made me panic. I was totally frozen in fear thinking Greg would see, hear, or smell my soaking wet diaper. With the blanket completely covering my pajamas, I sat up hoping he couldn’t hear the crinkle. No problem. Then Greg offered me the player 2 remote. He said sit down here, the cord won’t reach the couch. Trying to act as normal as possible, I stood up holding the blanket. I could instantly feel gravity start to cruelly tug at my soggy diaper. I sat down quickly because it felt like my diaper was going to sag so much that it would fall down completely. Made it! Now all I had to do was figure out at way to get Greg to go back upstairs! I played as Luigi but was calculating a plan to get him to get me something to eat. Before I could ask, Greg asked “What is that smell?!” I was so scared. I said I didn’t smell anything but I said I was hungry. He jumped up and asked me if I wanted cereal. I said yeah. Fortunately he ran upstairs and I got to run into the downstairs bathroom to ditch my diaper. When he came back with the cereal, he said “it smells like one of my brother’s diapers!” I was like yeah i don’t really smell anything”, hoping he wouldn’t follow his nose to my backpack. I did get away with it but looking back he was the kind of kid that wouldn’t have teased me.

Reactions: antoniorain789, James1234, danny92838 and 5 others
I12BLittle89 said:
If you said yes to being constipated. You might have been given the grandma special of prune juice. Then you would have had real trouble.
she did give me some stool softeners to take lol

Reactions: I12BLittle89
I once had just changed out of a mucky nappy in the bathroom room, When the Mrs come home she said cor it stinks in here. Luckily because it was the bathroom i could explain the smell but was a lot worse than if I had pooed in the toilet. I had to then discreetly dispose my soiled nappy in the outside bin

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I've told this story a few times here, but I'll do it again.

I bought my 1st pack of Goodnights back around '10 when I was still living with my mom because she said she's going out camping for a few days, so I knew that was my chance to buy a pack of GNs. I wore one to bed that night while she was still there and slightly wet it in bed. Only slightly, barley anything. In the morning, she woke me up and said she's going to town for something and added at the end I should air out my room. I didn't know what that was about until I went to the kitchen for coffee, and when I returned to my room, the smell hit me. It was my Goodnight. It had a danky dirty smell that shrouded the whole room. It wasn't a pleasant smell at all like a Pampers or Luvs smell, but it was a bad smell. Obviously, I aired my room by opening my window and pointed the fan from my door towards the window, and took all those Goodnights and threw them all away in the neighbors dumpster in absolute disgust. If I wore them to bed while she was gone, I knew she'd smell them again and definitely confront me about it. I wasn't confronted about that incident at all ever, but I know she knew. That was my 1st and only purge to date.

There was another time I was wearing an Abena M4 with my friend and the comments he made towards me confirmed his knowledge of me wearing diapers, and his nose knowing the smell, as he has 3 kids of his own.

Reactions: Dry247 and ChristianDiaperLover
Ah-ah, nay, I don't want to get caught with a smelly one 😫

Where do I start here. . . So when i was young, I wore nappies well past the age of 8. I had zero control over my bowels or bladder and It was my smell that usually gave away the need for a change. most people knew I was diapered because of that.

Fast forward a few decades and I'm back in nappies 247 for incontinence. I am only urinary inco now and yes, there have been a few occasions that my smell has led to being nearly caught and some situations where i have been caught.

Parents of children and more so, people who work in care homes of hospitals are usually the ones who connect the dots. Ive had 3 female friends who work in care/medical settings who have figured it out and brought the subject up with me. They all said they kept getting a whiff of my wet nappy at different points and that caused them to study my butt and look for the tell tale signs. All of my friends were awesome and understanding and now 2 of them will keep me in check and let me know if they can smell/hear/see anything to save my blushes.

Interestingly enough, its mainly women who have sniffed me out. I wonder if thats a thing??? Do women have better sniffers than us men???.

I’ve only ever had two comments about a smell the worst was in summer I was a little dehydrated and that always makes my pee smell. I sat down on the train with a family in the chairs behind, as I sat I felt the air rush up from my nappy a moment later one of the kids said “it really smells on this train” luckily the mum said it’s just the toilet and public toilets always smell.. I just sank into the seat pretty embarrassed 😳.

Soggy247 said:
Where do I start here. . . So when i was young, I wore nappies well past the age of 8. I had zero control over my bowels or bladder and It was my smell that usually gave away the need for a change. most people knew I was diapered because of that.

Fast forward a few decades and I'm back in nappies 247 for incontinence. I am only urinary inco now and yes, there have been a few occasions that my smell has led to being nearly caught and some situations where i have been caught.

Parents of children and more so, people who work in care homes of hospitals are usually the ones who connect the dots. Ive had 3 female friends who work in care/medical settings who have figured it out and brought the subject up with me. They all said they kept getting a whiff of my wet nappy at different points and that caused them to study my butt and look for the tell tale signs. All of my friends were awesome and understanding and now 2 of them will keep me in check and let me know if they can smell/hear/see anything to save my blushes.

Interestingly enough, its mainly women who have sniffed me out. I wonder if thats a thing??? Do women have better sniffers than us men???.
Probably, as women tend to take care of the babies diapers as stay at home mommies more so than men. So I think it's in women's nature to be able to tell when a diaper is in need of changing.

Yeah. Once I was wearing and my mom and her boyfriend came home earlier than expected I’m in the shower washing myself after being in a messy nappy and haven’t got rid of it yet. So I take the nappy double bagged into my room and open my window to try and hide the smell. Doesn’t work that well! Anyway although they remark about the smell they know sometimes my bowels treat my body like a chemistry set to they assume it the smell will go in time thankfully they go out to get some stuff out of the car which is just long enough for me to run downstairs with the bag and dump it in the bin in our back garden. I’ve had a few close calls but that was the worst and closest.

Soggy247 said:
In general, no. Men's noses are stronger, but not if you don't pay attention to it.

Soggy247 said:

Bearcatz said:
In general, no. Men's noses are stronger, but not if you don't pay attention to it.

Apparently, according to Rhoda Lipscomb, author of "You're Not Broken," many women can have a more heightened sense of smell, and so may be able to pick up on it and notice something.

Last edited:
I've always been incontinent so the smell of my bedroom was like a baby's room. Powder, ointments, wet and dirty diaper odors. No surprise. When I got older my doctor suggested to use internal deodorants. So I did. Still, a wet, dirty diaper doesn't smell like a bouquet of roses. But at least they were a bit better. When my girlfriend is here at my house, who is really cool about my IC issues, she could know when I had a load in my diaper in the morning (BM's usually happen when I sleep). She said she could smell something but not like poop (I think she's just being kind). Anyway, when you are incontinent, there's always going to have some odor around you. I don't wear plastic pants all the time but probably I should. I always use a good cologne (polo) and I wear Coppertone lotion. My girlfriend says I smell so good. I guess it works.

Reactions: Lethdale, ICDiaperLover and ChristianDiaperLover
A couple weeks ago, my sister was home, visiting from college. To preface, she knows about my littleness, incontinence, all that. The main part of the upstairs is basically like a little apartment: microwave, fridge, TV... It was evening and I was having a snack in that area. I was wearing a diaper that was messy. I was kind of banking on the chance that sis wouldn't come by that area to refill her wine while I was having my snack, but alas, she did, and sure enough she asks me "are you changed?" I knew there wasn't any point in lying, so I told her the truth. For a moment, I was pretty scared. I was worried she'd be angry with me. She wasn't though- she was calm and basically told me that while she was around, I should keep clean, and that it was a hygiene concern. I agreed and apologized. I dodged a bullet and certainly learned my lesson.

Reactions: James1234, paul484819, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person
Back