CAUGHT IN THE ACT!!!

Have You Ever Been Caught in the Act?

• Yes but it was pleasant.

Votes: 45 17.4%
  • No I've still managed to keep it a secret.

Votes: 100 38.6%
  • Yes it was horrible!

Votes: 67 25.9%
  • No but I did tell someone.

Votes: 62 23.9%

• Total voters
Widgeydog354 said:
when your ic a nappy allowance doesnt go far i get one nappy perday on prescription thats why i buy more myself ive just started being given cloth backed tena pluses. i'd just enjoy wearing them having 200 ish nappies is not shabby at all
it's been lasting me for a while. but i want to try the stuff with patterns so as soon as i get done with one box, i'll probably order one of those abu ones. as i've probably stated more times on this website. i want to try those bunny hopps diapers by ABU.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
ThePaddedTurtle said:
it's been lasting me for a while. but i want to try the stuff with patterns so as soon as i get done with one box, i'll probably order one of those abu ones. as i've probably stated more times on this website. i want to try those bunny hopps diapers by ABU.
I have a sample coming.

• Love
Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
IDDiaperboy said:
I have a sample coming.
lucky. I gotta at least wait a while until i start running a bit low on what i have.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
ThePaddedTurtle said:
lucky. I gotta at least wait a while until i start running a bit low on what i have.
I can’t wait to try it. I’ll have to wear it before my doctors appointment so I don’t wear it there lol.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
I was probly 11 or 12 my younger sister caught me throwing a diaper away. I was pretty embarrassed but brushed it off as if it was nothing.
I think she felt conflicted on what to do but she just looked at me and she says don't do it again. But I think she realized that I was doing no one harm by wearing them so I never heard another word about it again. And I doubled down on my hiding.
I often times specially at my grandparents I took bold steps when wearing diapers around them. I'm beginning to wonder if my grandmother knew but didn't say anything.

• Sad
Reactions: ABDElsa
The only time I ever been kinda caught in the act was one day while I was out shopping. I was waiting at the supermarket check out. it was a hot day and I was wearing just a t-shirt n shorts. I heard behind me some kids talking quitely, and laughing. I turned round to see a boy n girl looking at me in amusement. It was then that I realised the back of my t-shirt had ridden up over my shorts, so the whole world could plainly see the waistband of the nappy I was wearing underneath. So not being one who panics easily, I simply pulled my shirt back down and carried on with my business. no drama really.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, Woncrinklz, ABDElsa and 1 other person
I was caught in my teens and was absolutely verbaly battered by my mother and was sent to counciling at 15.
I was caught by my first partner. That did not go well.
I was outed by my next partner and had to move town over night.
My last partner crushed my little over the years.
Luckily my current partner is incontinent and is herself accepting of my incontinence/kinks.

• Sad
Reactions: diaperkool, TigerDL, Woncrinklz and 1 other person
Soggy247 said:
I was caught in my teens and was absolutely verbaly battered by my mother and was sent to counciling at 15.
Luckily my current partner is incontinent and is herself accepting of my incontinence/kinks.
That's horrible! I'm so sorry to hear that.

Reactions: Soggy247
ABDElsa said:
That's horrible! I'm so sorry to hear that.

Thank you. Its amazing the lengths some women will go too. Thats why i get prickly when women bash men so hard on this forum. Men arent the only sex that can ruin a persons life and cause trauma related mental health issues. Women are just as capable.

• Sad
Yes I’ve been caught multiple times by my mom when I was younger and lived at home she would somehow manage to find my diaper stash no matter how good I thought I hid it and when she would find it she would throw them away and have a conversation with me and tell me I need to stop or else she was going to take me to a therapist. I’ve almost been caught by my girlfriend and her kids mainly just from leaving this site up on my phone. Luckily if they have seen this site on my phone they haven’t said anything or asked me about it.

• Sad
Soggy247 said:
So sorry that all happened to you! Dang!

• Sad
Reactions: Soggy247 and ABDElsa
goodniteswearer89 said:
Yes I’ve been caught multiple times by my mom when I was younger and lived at home she would somehow manage to find my diaper stash no matter how good I thought I hid it and when she would find it she would throw them away and have a conversation with me and tell me I need to stop or else she was going to take me to a therapist. I’ve almost been caught by my girlfriend and her kids mainly just from leaving this site up on my phone. Luckily if they have seen this site on my phone they haven’t said anything or asked me about it.
Thank goodness! :giggle:

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
Woncrinklz said:
So sorry that all happened to you! Dang!

Yeah, my life's not been easy living with this kink, But hey ho. As they used to say in army,
"what dosent kill you, only makes you stronger"

• Sad
Reactions: ABDElsa and Woncrinklz
My mom was occasionally finding my diapers, or whatever I was using as diapers. I've shared this part several times and it was always the same thing her asking me why, all I could do was shrug and threaten to tell my dad.
But one summer, when I was maybe 11, the neighbor girl was helping my mom for the summer during the wheat harvest on the farm and was babysitting us kids while mom was in town buying groceries. My brother and I were in a bedroom upstairs and I was lying beside my bed in a small space between it and the wall and had just about finished pinning a diaper on when she came in the bedroom to see what I was doing. She must have heard me "working" but I didn't hear her!! All of a sudden there she was, looking down at me. She didn't say a word, turned and walked away. I don't think she ever said anything to my mom, but I sure felt awkward around her from then on!
Another story is related to my mom finding my diapers while I was at school. For some reason, she left them on the stairway to the upstairs, which was behind a door off the kitchen. When I got home from school and went upstairs I saw them laying there. I so desperately wished mom would put me back into diapers, as these were my way to cope with my difficult childhood at school and the bullying.
I ended up taking them, with the safety pins still stuck in them, up to my room to diaper myself and put my jeans back on. Through the evening nothing was said.
At bedtime, my brother and I went to bed. After crawling in I took my pj bottoms off to sleep just in the diaper. After about 15-20 minutes I hear the door at the bottom of the stairs open and my mom demanding that I come to the top of the stairs immediately!
The mix of emotions was unreal. I did as instructed in just my pj top and wearing a cloth diaper. Once mom saw me she came upstairs, removed the diaper and spanked me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: JOCKMAN, dogboy, ABDElsa and 1 other person
Woncrinklz said:
Thank goodness! :giggle:
I agree thank goodness they haven’t seen this website on my phone

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz and ABDElsa
babyscotty37 said:
Once mom saw me she came upstairs, removed the diaper and spanked me.

I was spanked on more than 1 occasion. My father spanked me once, so hard, i litterally couldnt sit down.

• Wow
Reactions: ABDElsa and babyscotty37
My parents made me throw away my stuff as a kid, & this happened like 6 maybe 7 times ( which in all fairness I was stealing them from a family friend), but I also got the whole “you want to act like a baby, you’ll be treated like one” shtic & they threaten me with going to school in a diaper. Thankfully that never happened, but that scared the holy shit out of me as a kid.
Now I make my own money buy my own diapers (fair & square) & I’ve never had a problem since, but I stay careful never know when the world wants to fuck you. (I love my parents tho)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: babyscotty37, TigerDL, dogboy and 2 others
Diaperboy27 said:
My parents made me throw away my stuff as a kid, & this happened like 6 maybe 7 times ( which in all fairness I was stealing them from a family friend), but I also got the whole “you want to act like a baby, you’ll be treated like one” shtic & they threaten me with going to school in a diaper. Thankfully that never happened, but that scared the holy shit out of me as a kid.
Now I make my own money buy my own diapers (fair & square) & I’ve never had a problem since, but I stay careful never know when the world wants to fuck you. (I love my parents tho)
How horrible! So sorry to hear that.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
Diaperboy27 said:
Oh if only as a child I could have had the courage to say "promise?" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: ABDElsa and Diaperboy27
Back