CAUGHT IN THE ACT!!!

Have You Ever Been Caught in the Act?

• Yes but it was pleasant.

Votes: 45 17.4%
  • No I've still managed to keep it a secret.

Votes: 100 38.6%
  • Yes it was horrible!

Votes: 67 25.9%
  • No but I did tell someone.

Votes: 62 23.9%

• Total voters
lonnie said:
My mother has never caught me in the act of pleasing myself, but she has caught me sitting in a wet messy diaper many times as a child, and this still goes on even today, as for when I am home I am only in my diaper and my mom stops by frequently to have coffee with my wife.
Many a day she has been over and I am sitting in my chair watching TV in only my diaper, I make no effort to hide my diaper and if I need to pee I just pee my diaper, same if I need to poop.
And she's okay with seeing you in nothing but a Diaper when she comes over?

It was so embarrassing when I first wet the bed sleeping next to my wife. I was not diapered... Probably why she has me wear diapers at night.

• Wow
Reactions: ABDElsa
2012Stroke said:
It was so embarrassing when I first wet the bed sleeping next to my wife. I was not diapered... Probably why she has me wear diapers at night.
Are you OK with your wife having you wear Diapers at night? For me that would be a dream come true. But some people on here wear Diapers because they have to and they don't like it.

When I was 10 or 11, my mom walked in on me while I was diapering myself--pinning on some of the old cloth diapers my sister and I had worn as babies. I was sprawled on the floor, mostly naked, and it's hard to imagine how she didn't see exactly what I was doing. Still, after I sprang into bed and pulled the covers over myself, she proceeded to lecture me about something completely unrelated (probably homework) and then left. I couldn't believe it.

Later on, as I neared the end of high school, I started to wonder whether my parents knew about my diapers and had decided to leave me alone. Through middle school and high school, I almost always had diapers in my bedroom, including packages of Pampers and Huggies and other things that gave my bedroom and unmistakable diaper smell. And my hiding places all sucked, too. But my parents were easygoing hippies. As long as I was applying myself in school and wasn't risking serious injury, I was allowed to pursue my own interests. I feel fortunate.

• Wow
SecretlyABDL94 said:
And she's okay with seeing you in nothing but a Diaper when she comes over?
Yes , mom is ok with seeing me in just a diaper, and it doesn't bother her if im wet or messy. She does not even blink an eye anymore more if I happen to be in one of my homemade super diapers.

Attachments

• received_327585474846906.jpeg
    received_327585474846906.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Love
Reactions: neophyte and ABDElsa
2012Stroke said:
Same here, nappies really are the best solution. Good job I like them! 😂

• Love
Reactions: mhb53 and ABDElsa
lonnie said:
Yes , mom is ok with seeing me in just a diaper, and it doesn't bother her if im wet or messy. She does not even blink an eye anymore more if I happen to be in one of my homemade super diapers.
Whoa! How do you make a Super Diaper like that?!

I've never been outright caught but my grandad walked in on me one time at 2 in the morning while I was getting ready to change my messy diaper. I wasn't in his line of sight and I hadn't undone the tapes or anything so I just pulled my pants up and asked him to give me some privacy for a minute. Really scary.

• Wow
I’m pretty sure my mother in-law caught me but just didn’t say anything. I was on a long phone call doing business work while dressed in my regular lazy day Pyjama’s wearing an attends diaper that was very wet when out of the blue she entered my house, seen I was on the phone and just continued to the kitchen. So when my phone call ended I had to walk by her to get to my bedroom to change. Keep in mind this is not a large house. So as I’m walking by her she starts a conversation. Now I don’t want to make it obvious anything is wrong so I talk to her for a few minutes before telling her i better go get dressed for the day as I wasn’t expecting company and my wife was at work. I may never no if Shen knew or not but she did pay my bum not that long ago while I was wearing pj’s and part of me did wonder, are you checking for something ?

• Wow
Reactions: ABDElsa, howtobeIC and BabyHailey1977
Diapertoddler said:
I’m pretty sure my mother in-law caught me but just didn’t say anything. I was on a long phone call doing business work while dressed in my regular lazy day Pyjama’s wearing an attends diaper that was very wet when out of the blue she entered my house, seen I was on the phone and just continued to the kitchen. So when my phone call ended I had to walk by her to get to my bedroom to change. Keep in mind this is not a large house. So as I’m walking by her she starts a conversation. Now I don’t want to make it obvious anything is wrong so I talk to her for a few minutes before telling her i better go get dressed for the day as I wasn’t expecting company and my wife was at work. I may never no if Shen knew or not but she did pay my bum not that long ago while I was wearing pj’s and part of me did wonder, are you checking for something ?
When my parents visit, I usually get a butt pat as well. I’m still not sure if its for a diaper check though.

• Love
Reactions: Fetishbuddy, ABDElsa and howtobeIC
Diapertoddler said:
Actually this reply isnt so much about getting caught, but you mention your mother in law coming over. I live in a busy household so theres little time to just lounge around the house in a diaper. There are occasionally times when no ones home....kids at school or wife out at an appointment. It always seems my mother in law has to stop by and help with the laundry ,straighten the house or fold clothes. She does this to help out sometimes. She always seems to do all this when I can have the house to myself. She seems to know when I may be home from work and no one else is home. So your post about your mother in law made me think of mine.

MikeDJ said:
Actually this reply isnt so much about getting caught, but you mention your mother in law coming over. I live in a busy household so theres little time to just lounge around the house in a diaper. There are occasionally times when no ones home....kids at school or wife out at an appointment. It always seems my mother in law has to stop by and help with the laundry ,straighten the house or fold clothes. She does this to help out sometimes. She always seems to do all this when I can have the house to myself. She seems to know when I may be home from work and no one else is home. So your post about your mother in law made me think of mine.
I’m generally lucky that my mother in-law knows my wife’s work schedule and if she’s at work her mother generally won’t stop by, And she’s not one to help out in our household even though sometimes I admit I wouldn’t mind. It really took me off guard when the door opened as it was completely unexpected. The only thing my focus was on was praying that this cheap diaper doesn’t start to leak.
Since that day happened a few months ago I was curious on how that situation would’ve unfolded which in reality tells me not likely good, I started leaving my onesie shirt in my top bureau drawer with buttons up and a few diapers stashed under come clothes just lightly visible enough that they could be seen. Sort of a trap to say because if she were to route they would be found but she currently really confront me on it because your routing in my personal belongings. Keep in my I didn’t keep baby print diapers there as the explanation may be more difficult.

Widgeydog354 said:
i was about 29 in what we call here in the uk a primark store and wanted to try on some trousers i had my nappy with onsie under my clothes. i had picked the trousers to try and headed to the dressing rooms got my room ticket put it on the curtain then pulled it across took of my joggers and tshirt as i was hanging them up the curtain was pulled back and a 35 ish year old shop assistant saw me in just my onsie and nappy another female customer walked past and saw too as the assistant pulled the curtain back across and apolgised from the other side of the curtain. as i left the dressing rooms area the assitant smiled at me and whispered in her colleauges ear. while buying the trousers i saw the customer who saw me too nothing said.
Wow that's crazy! I'm glad the other one didn't say anything to you, but who knows what the assistant whispered to her colleague. I hate when people do that! You know they're talking about you! But you don't know what they're saying.

My dad saw my plastic underpants on top of my bed my first summer back from college. I had changed out of them (was dry that previous night) and left them out too long while I changed out of my cloth diaper and into my normal day underwear and clothes. I put my dry diaper in my drawer beneath my regular underwear but then I was doing something else and forgot about my pp on top of the bed when my dad knocked on the door to ask me a question. I could have grabbed them and quickly put them away in my drawer but I completely forgot they were there and opened the door. Halfway through his question he made an odd face and then finished his question and I answered it. Only after I turned around did I understand the look on his face when my whitish gray pp were laying out in the open on top of my bed.

So for a brief few seconds I was a bit taken back he saw them but at the same time I had been having frequent bw since my first freshman nights in the dorm and somewhat with a degree of acceptance had to purchase snap on cloth diapers and plastic underpants to make the best of the situation. Based on my years age 4 - 10 with being in and out of protective undergarments and my plastic mattress cover not coming off my bed until I was 11 or 12, I knew my parents probably would understand if I thought I needed to wear nighttime protection again. I was actually mostly dry from age 13 - 17 but college had it all come back again.

It was that same day that my parents left to do something and I went to the linen closet and found my plastic mattress cover from when I was 11 for my bed and put it back on for the summer. I figured if dad saw my pp it really didn't matter if I had a plastic mattress cover again. My mom washed my sheets about every week in the summer so obviously she knew I put it back on. Match that with my dad probably telling her he saw my pp and I expected the topic to be brought up at some point but it never was. I washed my own undergarments when needed during the summer when my folks were out of the house running errands. I did (and still do) have great parents growing up and they knew if I ever felt I had to talk to them about my wearing protective undergarments again I could bring it up. Even if it would have been brought up I would not have been embarrassed. I would have easily told them how much easier it was for me to wear protective undergarments again in order to wake up with dry sheets. The fact my dorm roommate was very understanding about my situation (he told me he had bw accidents occasionally up to age 10) also made my situation fairly normal to me. So "getting caught" was not such a big deal for me though I understand how tough it could be for others.

• Love
I've been caught multiple times by my parents, Mostly my dad. But He's been ok about it. He has seen my stash a few times and has told my mom about it. sO my mom kind of knows but they don't really talk about it and much and kind of mind their own business.

• Wow
When i ordered my new stash,Since i had to get rid of my old one not too long ago when I was trying to throw them out, I ended up getting like 3 boxes since the site i ordered from didn't ship them together. and both of my parents were a bit shocked when they showed up.

ThePaddedTurtle said:
When i ordered my new stash,Since i had to get rid of my old one not too long ago when I was trying to throw them out, I ended up getting like 3 boxes since the site i ordered from didn't ship them together. and both of my parents were a bit shocked when they showed up.
Now that shows confidence in ones self! "Hey mom & dad, I saved a lot of $$$ with a volume discount on my diapers!"

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and ThePaddedTurtle
JOCKMAN said:
Now that shows confidence in ones self! "Hey mom & dad, I saved a lot of $$$ with a volume discount on my diapers!"
It does. I know they were joking that i was like buying a big inflatable doll ;) ;) yeah. i was just buying close to like 200 ish diapers. but mostly the cheap stuff like abena and attends and the tranquiltys.

Back