Building an AB Wardrobe

I really enjoy building my wardrobe. Lately I've been into socks with Elmo and other cartoon characters on them. I've gone so far as to repair both metal and plastic snaps as well as sew up some holes on some of my clothes.

Reactions: PooMinara, Dry247 and BobbiSueEllen
  • Love
Reactions: mybebaby101UK, MajesticHamster, KBoy and 2 others
i have got some nice "care bear" clothes from them

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Babybrained said:
I really enjoy building my wardrobe. Lately I've been into socks with Elmo and other cartoon characters on them. I've gone so far as to repair both metal and plastic snaps as well as sew up some holes on some of my clothes.
did you need a screw driver? ;)

• Thinking
"Building an AB wardrobe"...

Shouldn't that be "Building an AB layette"? 🤭🤗🥰 *crinkletoddlewaddleruns as she scream-sings "Big Brown Boogie Bear"* 🤣🧸🤗

Reactions: killahB
I've previously bought from Honey Stump Studio on Etsy. The designs are so cute I could die lol they're fantastic.
Lots of super cute ABDL outfits and pacifiers as well as babyfur designs. Fit me perfectly too. I hope you all enjoy.

Here's the link and pictures of what I bought:

il_1588xN.1684602258_lwcn.pngil_1588xN.2002600112_lla3.png20221223.png
And another with me wearing a different shirt from the same shop:

20230904_133036.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MajesticHamster, BobbiSueEllen, mistykitty and 1 other person
Looking for stuff not from speciality sites and/or able to be dual purpose for day-to-day needs?

My go-to's:

Duluth Trading Co.
Lots of great, fun prints, overalls, and great color combos. Excellent quality materials that hold up.

Land's End
Fun prints here and there.

L.L. Bean
A little less stocked on the fun factor, but the occasional great find; especially good choice of striped shirts that could be worn in either headspace.

Old Navy/Gap
Bodysuits, bodysuits, bodysuits! Yes it's only two snaps at the bottom, but I've yet to experience that as a problem even while wearing really absorbent diapers.

I absolutely love cute pajamas, so I of course have a couple of onesies and a rearz footie sleeper. But I love the toddler style printed adult pajamas, and they are becoming easier to find in normal stores. I have halloween, disney and marvel ones that I have found at target, Amazon and old navy.
1000005655.jpg1000005656.jpg

I'm planning on a few things from little kink boutique when I finally get income

Reactions: sissybaby34 and BobbiSueEllen
American Eagle or Raya Sun have some short pretty dresses that miiiighhht not cover your diapers...

• Love
Back