Building an AB Wardrobe

bugme said:
You could try ABDL Marketplace on Reddit. I wish there were more ways to have internet based person-to-person sales or swaps for ABDL stuff. I also have a bunch of AliExpress stuff that is way too small that I would love to see someone use (probably for cost of shipping).
(I know there are munches, cons, and other in-person things, but I am sure lots of people would never go to those)
I didn't know that there was an ABDL Marketplace. I have to check that out. After all, I'm not very tall. I do like to say that I'm a towering 5'-4" a lot though. Always gets a laugh.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
littledub1955 said:
I didn't know that there was an ABDL Marketplace. I have to check that out. After all, I'm not very tall. I do like to say that I'm a towering 5'-4" a lot though. Always gets a laugh.
Hello Bobbi Sue. I sure do miss you. Even just a like from you makes me smile.

• Love
littledub1955 said:
Hello Bobbi Sue. I sure do miss you. Even just a like from you makes me smile.
It's a good thing we live far away from each other. Otherwise you'd probably have to run me off with a shotgun.

• Wow
littledub1955 said:
It's a good thing we live far away from each other. Otherwise you'd probably have to run me off with a shotgun.
Not literally. Maybe I should have said it differently.

littledub1955 said:
Whew🤐 Thought I was beginning to scare you. I never want to do that.

This probably fits in this post..... Don't think you can wear "booty shorts" with a dedpends and be protected! I tried it and I am glad I was home and not at the store!!

• Haha
Reactions: littledub1955
Sahararain said:
This probably fits in this post..... Don't think you can wear "booty shorts" with a dedpends and be protected! I tried it and I am glad I was home and not at the store!!
They would look pretty cute on some of us I bet.

littledub1955 said:
Not me though.
littledub1955 said:

please don't get me wrong.... I love my size 6 booty shorts. Only saying that I may as well save my diapers and just pee my pants. Doah

Reactions: littledub1955
Ellie said:
I def prefer AB shops cuz they feel more appropriate for me and because bodysuits in the normal store don't have a wide enough crotch to cover my diapies; they're waaay too thin and just end up giving me a diaper wedgie and increase the risk of my diaper's contents spilling out the sides. 🥺
i agreeeeeeee

Reactions: Woncrinklz and BobbiSueEllen
also i thought id add onto this if your not necesserialy looking for gear for diapers or kink time some more good places for casual little clothes both masculine and feminine is generic stores like walmart and target and any others you can think of because i looked through the kids section of target yesterday online and theres lots of cheap kid-like clothing for sale that could actually fit smaller people im personally a large-xxl depending on what kind of fit i want and i found lots of clothing that was affordable and would fit me, id reccomend this method for people that are 3xl and smaller, i was suprised that target has such inclusive sizes even for children.

Reactions: Deleted member 74558, lilbabyjooce, huggiesthick and 2 others
lamando said:
Your right it's takes time to find the right stuff but it's worth it. I find great stuff on eBay. But I will look on thrifts stores too. Not a bad idea thanks

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk
oreobaby89 said:
b

Big tots I have never heard one.
hi was always the man but now i am the women

littledub1955 said:
good evening

BobbiSueEllen said:
True but interestingly enough, those males are buying up sissy clothing like crazy. I do think there should be a bit more emphasis on AB boys' clothing than there currently is because t-shirts, overalls/shortalls only go so far. That was my impression of AB clothing before I went AB girl; there does need to be a bit of a better variety availability for AB boys. 🥳
You might want to take a look at Etsy and Lilkinkboutique, there are lots of Little Boy/Baby Boy AB clothes to be found there.

• Love
Another source that I forgot to mention is Changing Times Diaper Company (CTDC) in Las Vegas, NV
They stock a pretty good selection of boys printed AB clothing.

Reactions: wowser81 and BobbiSueEllen
alfieruru said:
also i thought id add onto this if your not necesserialy looking for gear for diapers or kink time some more good places for casual little clothes both masculine and feminine is generic stores like walmart and target and any others you can think of because i looked through the kids section of target yesterday online and theres lots of cheap kid-like clothing for sale that could actually fit smaller people im personally a large-xxl depending on what kind of fit i want and i found lots of clothing that was affordable and would fit me, id reccomend this method for people that are 3xl and smaller, i was suprised that target has such inclusive sizes even for children.
I frequent them all the time.

Any girls 14/16 Plus bottom at WalMart fits me well. This size is actually quite a bit bigger than the girls size 18.

JCPenny has a shocking amount of 20.5 and 22.5 girls plus clothes. I’ve been loading up there and on their website. Thereabouts is one brand. I can wear any of the 22.5 plus tops and bottoms, some are baggy. Their panties I need to down size for my dude hips to like 18.5. So fun shopping there when so many things fit you. Great little adventure to go on every so often.

Reactions: Deleted member 74558 and BobbiSueEllen
huggiesthick said:
JCPenny has a shocking amount of 20.5 and 22.5 girls plus clothes. I’ve been loading up there and on their website. Thereabouts is one brand. I can wear any of the 22.5 plus tops and bottoms, some are baggy. Their panties I need to down size for my dude hips to like 18.5. So fun shopping there when so many things fit you. Great little adventure to go on every so often.
They even have adaptive onesies in 22.5, but that’s one thing too tight on me due to the nether region package. I can get it on, but it will migrate up your back crack. It wouldn’t take much to alter the crotch snap flaps or use extenders.

But man are they cute. I would like an adult version for sure.

A couple of real winners here… (if you like to get a bit girly 😍)

Reactions: Babybrained, wowser81 and BobbiSueEllen
Casper said:
A couple of real winners here… (if you like to get a bit girly 😍)

Confirming that Kawaiigoods on Etsy is a fantastic place to shop! I have discovered they source some of their clothing through artscow and alter it (like artscow overalls, they hem into shortalls) so if any of you babies are into graphic design you can turn your own designs into various types of clothing on artscow!

Back