BetterDry... I think I'm a convert!

BigAl2 said:
Betterdry were my go to night diaper. Then the absorbency went down a lot. Have they fixed that?
I wasn’t aware of this, when did you notice this occurring? I haven’t bought any better dry since their last supply chain crunch a few months ago. Prior to that I hadn’t noticed much differences and I was getting them almost monthly for a while. I had noticed some changes in XP 5000 but I think it was just a fluke with a bag or two.

Reactions: Diprs2
It was last year around this time if i recall correctly. Here is a thread i started about them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
Betterdry has been my diaper of choice but I am testing the new BeDry Night from inontrol diapers I have tested a few samples and have now ordered a case to give them a real daily test an may switch to them if Betterdry has made any changes to their diapers as the prices have increased this year as well

Reactions: Diprs2 and BigAl2
I used to love BetterDry but lately the quality has not been up to par for my needs. BetterDry was my go-to until the MegaMax came out with more colors. I still wear BetterDry occasionally but mostly Tena, NorthShore or InControl. The recent BetterDry are not great, if I wear them to bed they work fine but if I wear during the daytime they tend to break down before I actually need to change.

Maybe if I was still wearing as only a choice I’d feel differently about my diapers, but since I leak 24/7 now (with occasional bowel accidents) I only feel comfortable with specific diapers in the daytime.

Reactions: Diprs2, BigAl2 and dlboylife
The BetterDry absorbency has not changed.

--John

Maybe i had a bad batch.

I didn't like Better Dry when I first tried them but gave them another shot this year/late last year and found out I loved them. Both the day diapers and the night diapers. I am feeling the desire to change it up a little bit though and try another diaper for a while. Back before I was urinary incontinent this would be the time that I would switch from wearing white briefs to colored/print ones or vice versa.

Reactions: InconLifer
They're excellent. I use them on a nightly basis. One of my favorites, especially for the price

Reactions: Ortler and NappiedTruckDriver
IncontinentArtist said:
I didn't like Better Dry when I first tried them but gave them another shot this year/late last year and found out I loved them. Both the day diapers and the night diapers. I am feeling the desire to change it up a little bit though and try another diaper for a while. Back before I was urinary incontinent this would be the time that I would switch from wearing white briefs to colored/print ones or vice versa.
I've had a similar experience. Last time I tried them I was getting skin issues. I think a combo of having lost weight in the interim and taping them differently has meant I haven't had the issues these times around. I think they really are the best bang for buck (especially as everything's going up nowadays). I also like how compact they are. I feel the only downside is that whilst they are compact to pack for a day out, they do tend to be super bulky at the front when they're unfolded and put on. They also really swell so I do think they're probably one of the least discreet products out there as even the ultra high absorbency products tend to disperse the bulk more evenly.

Reactions: BigAl2 and jdinvirginia
Been using them at night for the past year or two since Drylife stopped stocking Abena old-style M4/L4. Not leak-proof but with a towel then plastic pants over them, I've not had a leak onto the sheets in ages. Tena Active Fit for daytime though.

Reactions: BigAl2
Back