BetterDry... I think I'm a convert!

I was a betterdry user and will still use them as a backup. They are great but I was able to go up in price so I use a different one. I was having issues getting betterdry as they always seemed to be out. I still have issues getting sizes I may need but I make do. I will just say that it is interesting how I have evolved from what I was using to what I am currently using. Thinking each time I had found the best diaper out there.

BetterDry are great diapers. they have been my go to medical style for a long time. way back i use to go with the Dry 24/7 but found i liked BetterDry over the Dry24/7. They don't make Dry 24/7 yet i still have two packs of them because we keep reaching for the BetterDry. It is a great premium diaper with a soft outer plastic backing. a case of 60 BetterDry diapers is far cheaper than the others that are a case of 40. a nice part about BetterDry is the added absorbency up front in the diaper.

Reactions: Pamperhead
Well dammit lol... only like a couple months after switching to BetterDry as my daily diaper, I have now confronted the supply shortage- My Medium size are now out of stock on LLMedico, my go-to website. Anybody from deeper within the world than I am heard anything or any updates on stocking issues?
I suppose I can just return to Northshore MegaMax for a while until BetterDry comes back... IF it comes back, which I hope they do.

i don't know if this would be a consideration but the Crinklz are a printed vision of the BetterDry. The only true difference is the prints.

Things may become better soon. The Thrust Vector (manufacturer of Better Dry, etc.) in Germany now has stock and is selling Better Dry (I did not check on Crinklz). Presumably the supply chain issue will be resolved soon

Reactions: Pamperhead
I like better dry and seni super Quattro for most daytimes. I’ve tried so many brands these work for me the best.

I've been using better dry ever since northsore stoped selling the supreme plastic backed in size small. I wish I had been using them from the start the fit is far nicer and the cost is better since the place I get them has free shipping on everything.

I LOVE BetterDry.

The biggest thing they need to do is Put some Tape Indicators onto their "non-existent" landing zone.

What I mean is, Markings on the Diaper used for getting a consistent fit while taping up your Diaper.

Also, People should never keep it a secret if a Diaper is exceptionally good.

LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT GOOD DIAPERS otherwise that Diaper will get sent to DISCONTINUED LAND.......

Look what happened to ConfiDry...

Back