being proud of who we are

KBoy said:
ADISC is a big comfort to me, I feel very different having met many nice people here. Thanks babybenji, ADISC forum is the people here, people like you babybenji. Thanks
Hi kboy thank you for your kind words, hope all is well , you are a lovely person. 😃

Reactions: Kirisin and KBoy
KBoy said:
ADISC is a big comfort to me, I feel very different having met many nice people here. Thanks babybenji, ADISC forum is the people here, people like you babybenji. Thanks
I agree ADISC has been a comfort for me, it’s the kindness, as bf niceness of this community that makes so special. It has given me more pride in being me, thanks everyone 🧸☮️🕊

Reactions: Kirisin and KBoy
I think for Me I like and accept who and what I am. I still struggle with the fear of others finding out. That is why ADISC is so important to me. I don't haft to be afraid of who I am or others finding out here. I am still terrified of those Outside of this community finding out what I am. ADISC allows me the opportunity to associate with those like me I didn't even know existed until I joined. Because of ADISC it has given me the opportunity to explore this part of me I always new existed but didn't know how to treat or even express what I felt. I never forgot the fear of being discovered wearing a diaper at 6 and what i was was expected to do in that diaper. Here we all can freely talk about ourselves our experiences without fear of being discovered outside the community. Today I can freely buy products that are associated with the age I dream of regressing to with no thought of what others think or weather they approve or not. It isn't important here because your all just like me. Thanks to ADISC community for giving me the opportunity to discover who I am.

• Love
Reactions: babybenji, Tigressmoon22, KBoy and 1 other person
It’s a harsh world, there is always the worry of what people outside this community might think and react. Self discovery is a big thing for me, and to. W able to do so with out judgment. Being proud of who we are is a must in my opinion, ADISC has given me pride in my little journey m, before ADISC, it was a lonely journey, but every day goes by since joining my pride grows. I’ve never been so happy to be a ab little toddler. I’m so glad others are able to
Do the same. Hopefully one day we will be better understood and excepted for who we are. 🧸🌈🧷🦄🕊✨🧜‍♀️☮️🧚‍♂️🍭🐯🐰

Reactions: KBoy, Kirisin and babyamelia
Does some cleaning and found one of my favourite t shirts🧸🌈🧷🧜‍♀️🧚‍♂️🕊🦄

Attachments

• 6565C504-3221-4C5C-B3F1-B697B1CEC12A.jpeg
    6565C504-3221-4C5C-B3F1-B697B1CEC12A.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: KBoy, Kirisin, Deleted member 56273 and 1 other person
I go back and forth because I’m okay wearing and using but I want to do it 24/7 … but i don’t have money or means to get around that living with my mom (can’t afford own place anymore on disability, I did have my own house at one point). And she disapproves of the diapers Massively. If she would accept them I think I would be miles ahead but that will never happen. And cost is way out of range for even goodnites daily more than one so I either wear all the time and don’t wet or I have to do it rarely which is less than my body and soul crave.

• Sad
Reactions: KBoy, Kirisin, babybenji and 1 other person
Keep going, things can change, I have severe disabilities, and fight to be independent. I really feel for you, you are not s as lone. I live in a shared supported living, due to autism bipolar. My little life is confined yo my room. Have staff knocking on my door three times a day for meds. It’s better than being in residential care or hospital. I’m preparing myself for the day it is all in the open that I’m a little m, toddler who wears nappies, sucks dummies and Cuddlz teddy. I will get to the point were I say yeah so, that’s who iam snd I’m proud of it

Reactions: KBoy, Kirisin, Deleted member 56273 and 1 other person
babybenji said:
Does some cleaning and found one of my favourite t shirts🧸🌈🧷🧜‍♀️🧚‍♂️🕊🦄
True to be believed
babybenji said:
Keep going, things can change, I have severe disabilities, and fight to be independent. I really feel for you, you are not s as lone. I live in a shared supported living, due to autism bipolar. My little life is confined yo my room. Have staff knocking on my door three times a day for meds. It’s better than being in residential care or hospital. I’m preparing myself for the day it is all in the open that I’m a little m, toddler who wears nappies, sucks dummies and Cuddlz teddy. I will get to the point were I say yeah so, that’s who iam snd I’m proud of it
(y)

Reactions: Kirisin and babybenji
Back