being proud of who we are

babybenji

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
One thing I gave learned over my life is to be proud of who we are , what ever our preference on adisc. To find peace ☮️ and be happy m, it’s been a life long journey for me. I m proud about being an little toddler. ADISC is a sanctuary, for me. It’s important we are happy and accept who we are. This is to all on ADISC. Finding peace acceptance with your inner self is journey. I personally e we oils like to thank this community m, it is a place a can be me, lot of advice help and support has been given. Teddy hugs all🧸 to anyone new or shy this is a haven and place you cdd as n be you

• Love
Reactions: Kirisin, KBoy, MullbG and 5 others
To new members joining welcome🤗🤗🧸✨ hope you find this site and community a good place for you🧸☮️🌎

Reactions: Kirisin, KBoy and Akura
100% When I fully accepted this as a part of who I am, my mental health went up 10 fold. It's a fun journey to go on, and self acceptance and confidence is one of the most important things in life imo.

• Love
Reactions: geka, KBoy, babyamelia and 1 other person
That’s awesome. I’m glad that your mental health has risen. It is a source of comfort for my own mental health. I’m glad your enjoying your journey. 🧸☮️🐯

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and CertifiedCrinklerTodd
I've struggled a lot with accepting this part of me. I've purged since January this year, and after a long think I've decided to go back to wearing and using my nappies. I guess if I didn't have this kink I wouldn't know what I was missing out on, and I wouldn't have such strong desires so I don't know if I would be happy without this kink, but all I know is that I do have this nappy wearing kink and there isn't much I can do about it. I might as well make myself happy and indulge in it.

I have decided to set boundaries however on where and when I wear nappies. For example I won't be wearing them out when I'm with people I know, usually because it's stressful trying to keep my nappy wearing secret. But I will definitely be wearing when I'm alone for a few hours or not out with anybody I know. I consider this kink like a hobby now, and like all hobbies, it should have boundaries.

But I did forget how expensive this hobby is lol 😂

Reactions: Andy86, KBoy and CertifiedCrinklerTodd
babybenji said:
One thing I gave learned over my life is to be proud of who we are , what ever our preference on adisc. To find peace ☮️ and be happy m, it’s been a life long journey for me. I m proud about being an little toddler. ADISC is a sanctuary, for me. It’s important we are happy and accept who we are. This is to all on ADISC. Finding peace acceptance with your inner self is journey. I personally e we oils like to thank this community m, it is a place a can be me, lot of advice help and support has been given. Teddy hugs all🧸 to anyone new or shy this is a haven and place you cdd as n be you
AB/DL has always been a part of my life as long as I can remember. I spent a long time with anxiety and shame around who I am. Adisc and its welcoming community have been very helpful to me as well. I am encouraged by others finding acceptance and it helps me to love who I am rather than run from it. Being able to share common experiences, but also learn from others whose experiences might differ from mine. I'm very happy this place exists. 🥰

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Tigressmoon22, Chodis and 5 others
Babyamelia It’s a great relief for autism anxiety wearing nappies. being an little toddler. This community has given me strength. It’s such a great and diverse place, regardless. It’s great you have found acceptance and feeling welcome. I agree it’s a great place to learn and share. Big teddy hugs🧸

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, babyamelia and Akura
As someone who is very on the fence about accepting this part of myself, I appreciate the enthusiasm of people here. It’s been a negative weight on my life for so long.

Reactions: KBoy, Kellycares, babyamelia and 2 others
Hope you find positives, and that weight is lifted, may it be a pleasant journey 🧸

Reactions: KBoy, Sealander and Akura
Sealander said:
As someone who is very on the fence about accepting this part of myself, I appreciate the enthusiasm of people here. It’s been a negative weight on my life for so long.
I can only speak for myself, but I would say be patient some things take time. Just remember that it's your journey and nobody else's. I can relate to that struggle of the negative weight. Just don't let the world around you define who you are. It's ok to be this way no matter where you land on the spectrum of AB/DL/IC/etc. I'm sure many people have felt they didn't "choose" this in their own ways.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Kellycares, Sealander and 1 other person
Babyamelia That was perfectly put. Thanks for a great post 😃

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and babyamelia
babyamelia said:
I can only speak for myself, but I would say be patient some things take time. Just remember that it's your journey and nobody else's. I can relate to that struggle of the negative weight. Just don't let the world around you define who you are. It's ok to be this way no matter where you land on the spectrum of AB/DL/IC/etc. I'm sure many people have felt they didn't "choose" this in their own ways.
Thanks for this ❤️

I am trying to just give it time. I have a lot of religious baggage about sexual release. It’s complicated. :confused:

Reactions: KBoy, babybenji and babyamelia
Reading all of your wholesome and encouraging posts was wonderful, thank you so much. For anyone who's still on the journey of self-acceptance, I found the book "You're Not Broken" by Dr Rhoda Lipscomb an incredible resource and I'd highly recommend checking it out

Reactions: KBoy, Sealander, babybenji and 1 other person
Chodis said:
Reading all of your wholesome and encouraging posts was wonderful, thank you so much. For anyone who's still on the journey of self-acceptance, I found the book "You're Not Broken" by Dr Rhoda Lipscomb an incredible resource and I'd highly recommend checking it out
I ordered this book.

• Love
Reactions: Chodis, KBoy and babybenji
also I believe it’s important to be kind to yourself. Thanks for everyone’s wonderful posts, 🌈🧸🦄🧷🍭🧚‍♂️🧜‍♀️🕊🐰

• Love
Reactions: Chodis and KBoy
Thank you chodis for book info. It’s very useful. Will be looking into it

• Love
Reactions: Chodis
Thus site us truly global and I’m proud to be part of such a diverse kind, friendly community. 🌈🧸🦄🧜‍♀️🕊🧚‍♂️✨🧜‍♀️👼

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and Chodis
You’re speaking facts. Accepting who we are is important. I’m an age regression and I like it.

• Love
Reactions: Chodis and babybenji
ADISC is a big comfort to me, I feel very different having met many nice people here. Thanks babybenji, ADISC forum is the people here, people like you babybenji. Thanks

• Love
Reactions: babybenji
I love regressing to. It’s great your having a good time regressing. I believe this community is very accepting of each other. 🕊🦄🌈🧸🧜‍♀️🍭🧚‍♂️🐰

Back