Being incontinent when you're ABDL

fredy552 said:
For those who follow me, you know I have been an AB/DL for some time but back during the Pandemic, I became Incontinent after being in Hospitalized in a COMA. I have had several issues since with my body one of which is being Urinary Incontinent. I have for the last 3 years worn Diapers 24/7 to go in public my wife did not like me wearing she did not understand. So, my whole body has gone through different transitions and recently I went a few days when I thought I was able to control how when, and where I had to Pee. But no, I dribble in my underpants so far, I was able to get to the bathroom before I totally WET my underpants and jeans, etc. I have worn pads during the day that have sort of worked. This morning, I had gotten up wetted the bed, and had to poop also I did make it to the toilet but just. So back in diapers and plastic pants no booster. I am trying to be a big boy. The wife will not like me wearing my diapers and plastic pants again, but it is better than accidents. If sitting, I can sort of control my wetting and hurry to the bathroom and go potty like a big boy. I have found that if I am out and about not wearing at least a pad or a diaper I will wet myself. Does the wife know I really like wearing diapers NO! But I am happier this way.
i feel like your wife really needs to wake up and smell the carpet stains, and remember that she loves you and what kind of underwear you wear should have no bearing on that. Especially since you clearly have a medical condition that has been confirmed by doctors. but that shouldn't be needed, you know? Just keep being you and if its just lame society bias reaction to something she hasn't dealt with before she'll come around.

Reactions: Diprs2
SnepperStepper said:
i feel like your wife really needs to wake up and smell the carpet stains, and remember that she loves you and what kind of underwear you wear should have no bearing on that. Especially since you clearly have a medical condition that has been confirmed by doctors. but that shouldn't be needed, you know? Just keep being you and if its just lame society bias reaction to something she hasn't dealt with before she'll come around.
Yep she does , it’s your body not hers do what’s best for you !

Reactions: Diprs2, princessarya and SnepperStepper
Back