Bedwetting running in the family

I'm a life-long bed wetter and some of my close relatives have also been bed wetters.

Reactions: Diprs2
Sister is seven years younger. We both wet the bed, and both have occasional nocturnal encopresis.
We both wear diapers to bed to this day.
My wife has changed diapers on both of us.
We are both into the ABDL scene, especially when we can be alone together.

BTW: In case any sick puppy thinks it, let me clear this up: No incest!

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and Rezzu
My two younger sisters wet their beds, one until she was 12 and the other stopped when her older sister stopped. I kept wetting my bed until 17, and even after I really wanted to be able to wear diapers at night because I felt so comfortable in diapers. Now, long after, I wet my bed most nights once I started wearing diapers full time about 1 5 years ago.

Reactions: Gejoe, Diprs2 and ARBBB2
My mom wet the bed when she was a teenager
My brother and I wet the bed
My brother stopped getting the bed wet at 16, but for me, I continue to pee in the bed.
My children wet the bed until they are 5 years old.
my daughter started peeing in the bed again at 15 due to stress from school
To this day she still continues to wet the bed.
like me and i think there is no shame in wetting the bed
of course the diapers are for night comfort to sleep well for a restful night
So yes I think it's hereditary

CheshireCat said:
@rio20090 Love the avatar. Looks like it's out of an old Sears catalog

That's exactly what it is. It's a lined plastic pant that I wore over cloth diapers as a child and as a teenager.

rio20090 said:
That's exactly what it is. It's a lined plastic pant that I wore over cloth diapers as a child and as a teenager.
Having done often repeated research in the incontinence and baby sections of the Montgomery Wards, J.C. Penny, Sears, and any other company whose catalog displayed plastic pants I would concur that it is indeed from Sears. I spent so much time perusing the photos in these catalogs that I just knew that if my parents were to drop one of them and it were to land on its spine it would surely lay open to the sections I had been regularly visiting and questions may well be asked.

My mom was a bedwetter and I read that gives 40% change of a child that is a bedwetter even if starting at adulthood like me

Reactions: Wetshisbed and Diprs2
I was the only one though I don't know if my parents were. I never asked them. I wasn't really a bedwetter as I also had BM accidents. I was simply IC.

My Mother was a late bedwetter and wasn't completely dry at night until she was in her late teens. I had a cousin who wet until he was 17 and a great uncle who wet his bed his whole life. Both my mother and grandmother were incontinent in old age.

I know a lot of this is believed to be genetic. I was adopted as an infant and was not really a bedwetter other than a short period after my brother was born. I was three and was out of diapers by then. My mother put me right back in them until I was dry again at night. Apparently it didn't take too long.

As far as my bio parents, I have no idea. My adoptive mother said that she would have occasional accidents growing up that she chalked up to having been toilet trained too early.

I wet the bed until I was 8 or 9. My wife didn't, but I just learned that both of her siblings wet until 6 and 11. I think my kids are doomed.

Reactions: Diprs2 and patrick1776
Both me and me brother wet our beds til our teenage years. Both of our kids dont wet beds. Not sure about our parents- we didn’t ask.

Speaking of which, I've long thought that "Childhood Bedwetter" would be a nice option to have in the profile roles. Any chance we could get that on the to do list @Moo ?

Reactions: ryanbailey and Diprs2
ForArt said:
Speaking of which, I've long thought that "Childhood Bedwetter" would be a nice option to have in the profile roles. Any chance we could get that on the to do list @Moo ?
No chance. I don't want to start adding profile options about who someone was in the past.
Certainly not for things that are presumably long in the past, but that might still be something they're embarrassed about today.

Reactions: utefan, Diprs2, gobphus and 4 others
Moo said:
No chance. I don't want to start adding profile options about who someone was in the past.
Certainly not for things that are presumably long in the past, but that might still be something they're embarrassed about today.
I agree. You're right. All you have to do is add on Account Details and include "About You" about everything you think that might be worth noted.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and chamberpot
shara said:
My mom wet the bed when she was a teenager
My brother and I wet the bed
My brother stopped getting the bed wet at 16, but for me, I continue to pee in the bed.
My children wet the bed until they are 5 years old.
my daughter started peeing in the bed again at 15 due to stress from school
To this day she still continues to wet the bed.
like me and i think there is no shame in wetting the bed
of course the diapers are for night comfort to sleep well for a restful night
So yes I think it's hereditary
I never felt any shame in wetting the bed.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Sidewinder
I had day time wetting my pants .
Being a preemie by two months.
Had a 50 50 chance to live.
Lack of nerves so I couldn't feel I had to go until the last minute by then it was too late. Had to have clothes I could pull down fast.
I don't wet the bed so my parents thought I was lazy.
Even though my dad had the same problem when he was young.
He punished me like he was punished. My nite time urine shutdown at night. So no wet bed.
As with my dad. So I very much believe what op posted

Reactions: Diprs2 and hanbanan
Moo said:
My line of thinking on this was: this place is for connection — we come here because we're looking to find people we have commonalities with. For many of us the childhood bedwetting experience is a huge part of why we are the way we are now — I consider it very much a part of my current diaper-loving identity — and finding other people with that same background is meaningful. Having a role for that would just make it easier to do since they appear next to every comment. I can more readily identify with and sympathize with their circumstances. I see it as every bit as relevant as an adult baby, baby fur, incontinent, or diaper lover label.

Reactions: ryanbailey and Diprs2
greatlake5 said:
I agree. You're right. All you have to do is add on Account Details and include "About You" about everything you think that might be worth noted.
I do wish more people would work on filling out some of the profile page a bit more, I for one always enjoy reading them, and as Moo said there are just to many trends and quirks to start listing them all.

Reactions: Diprs2 and greatlake5
Back