Bambino Diapers on Sale + Coupon

DiaperDude1 said:
Thanks for the heads up! I just scored two cases and both promo codes are still working!

Reactions: DiaperDude1
That is a great deal. $108 for 96 diapers. If I didn’t already have about six months supply on hand already, I would really stock up now.

I ordered from them 2 weeks ago and was immediately charged, but I still haven't gotten a shipping notification! They are also not responding to my emails to support. Anyone know what could be going wrong? Should I dispute this through paypal at this point?

adultkid77 said:
I ordered from them 2 weeks ago and was immediately charged, but I still haven't gotten a shipping notification! They are also not responding to my emails to support. Anyone know what could be going wrong? Should I dispute this through paypal at this point?
Every time I've ordered from them, I've had them delivered within 5 days. I've never had to reach out to support so I can't comment on how responsive they normally are. Definitely seems odd that you haven't received a shipping notification.

Is the deal actually working with the stackable coupons? I could see them going that's not what we wanted otherwise, I'll or 2 cases for 110$

Dakota13 said:
Is the deal actually working with the stackable coupons? I could see them going that's not what we wanted otherwise, I'll or 2 cases for 110$
Should have been 2 cases for $110 and you would see that discount in the your cart. Usually when the coupons stack like that, it seems like it only lasts for a day so it may no longer be active. I'm assuming it's not intentional from their end, might just be an overlap of the end-date for one coupon (VBOGO70) and the start-date of the other coupon (VDAY35). If it is intentional, not sure the logic behind why it's only a short time-span. This seems to happen once every few months. I try to post here every time I see it so I'll do that again next time it happens.

DiaperDude1 said:
Should have been 2 cases for $110 and you would see that discount in the your cart. Usually when the coupons stack like that, it seems like it only lasts for a day so it may no longer be active. I'm assuming it's not intentional from their end, might just be an overlap of the end-date for one coupon (VBOGO70) and the start-date of the other coupon (VDAY35). If it is intentional, not sure the logic behind why it's only a short time-span. This seems to happen once every few months. I try to post here every time I see it so I'll do that again next time it happens.
Kinda figured that was the case, just didn't know if they'd actually honor it.

They did last time! As soon as I get my cases from this deal I’ll let you know if it worked this time also!

Reactions: Dakota13
Dakota13 said:
Kinda figured that was the case, just didn't know if they'd actually honor it.
oh I get what you mean now. Yes, although I didn't buy any this time, I've bought 2 or 3 different times using stacked coupons and they've always honored it

Just received my two cases today!

DiaperDude1 said:
FYI - Another Bambino sale with stackable coupons, two cases for about $110. Use VBOGO70 and VDAY35
Another sale where you can add a coupon. Their diapers are 35% off and you can still use "BOGO70" coupon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240226_230812_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240226_230812_Chrome.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 9
What's your preference in bambino diaper? I've been pretty spoiled by my rearz stuff.

Personally I like their Magnifico and Bellissimo prints. The all over print V2 designs are the newest, but the older landing strip styles are still pretty good. I really like the plastic they use.

Reactions: DiaperDude1 and Dakota13
Dakota13 said:
What's your preference in bambino diaper? I've been pretty spoiled by my rearz stuff.
Catstronaut is my favorite, but I also like the Bianco if I'm looking for an all-white diaper

How's the sizing? I'm pretty confident in rearz medium, and for North shore I wear mediums, but they are a touch in the larger side for me. 30/32 waist.

Dakota13 said:
How's the sizing? I'm pretty confident in rearz medium, and for North shore I wear mediums, but they are a touch in the larger side for me. 30/32 waist.
I barely fit in a Megamax medium so I went up to Large. When I started buying Bambino I took their advice and measured my waist/hips at the widest point and opted to go with a large. If you're a 30/32 waist you will definitely be medium at the most, but I would really take the time to measure your waist and compare against their sizing charts.

DiaperDude1 said:
I barely fit in a Megamax medium so I went up to Large. When I started buying Bambino I took their advice and measured my waist/hips at the widest point and opted to go with a large. If you're a 30/32 waist you will definitely be medium at the most, but I would really take the time to measure your waist and compare against their sizing charts.
Actually I've got like 36/37 hips at the most. Mediums should be fine. Appreciate it!

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperDude1
Just wanna say thanks, can't beat almost 1$ a diaper with the sale. Ordered 2 cases of belissimo v1's and they are basically the same diaper rearz sells, just mostly white, and a slightly different core. I've just gotta stop buying diapers for a while. When I finally do move, not sure what I'm gonna do with them all lol.

Back