Bambino Diapers on Sale + Coupon

DiaperDude1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
TL/DR: You can stack "SPOOKY25" 25% off code on top of Bambinodiapers.com current sale, which ends up being $1.20-$1.50 per diaper depending on style.

Full version: My new favorite printed diapers as of late have been Bambino diapers, specifically the Catstronaut, Cloudee, and Classico V2. I prefer these over the Crinklz that I use to buy. I got an email about how most of their diapers are 25%-50% off right now so I bought 2 cases. When I went to checkout their promo code "spooky25" is still working which is an additional 25% off. That works out to be like $1.20-$1.50 per diaper depending on what styles you buy. Good price if you're looking to stock up. Not sure if this is intentional or a mistake, but I bought last night and it looks like it's still active as of this morning at 7am EST.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231023_071042_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231023_071042_Chrome.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: SlashofNight and denimchicken
I always thought their shipping was free? However, I went to consider a purchase and the shipping was just about the cost of the order - which seems to negate a lot of the savings?

Could be I am mistaken, but even their site mentions free shipping.

If they are charging shipping, when normally it is free, then the “discounts” are a bit misleading in my opinion.

bnet said:
I always thought their shipping was free? However, I went to consider a purchase and the shipping was just about the cost of the order - which seems to negate a lot of the savings?

Could be I am mistaken, but even their site mentions free shipping.

If they are charging shipping, when normally it is free, then the “discounts” are a bit misleading in my opinion.
It's free shipping over $70 (according to the banner at the top of their page). I think it's been that way since I started ordering, but that has only been this year. My address is in the U.S. so that may also play a role, I'm not sure if it's free shipping worldwide/outside of the U.S.

Last edited:
Clarification on my original post, the $1.20-$1.50 per diaper is based on buying full cases, not individual packs. That's the best cost-per-diaper and the only way I've bought them, so I didn't think to clarify that in the post. Apologies!

I am happy to stand corrected. It’s odd that banner was not showing up this morning when I went to order - but after passing the $70 it does reflect free shipping. I thought I must have been missing something.

Reactions: DiaperDude1
Thank you for this heads up, I took advantage of the sale as described. Got two cases for under $100 shipped. Had a bit of trouble as the brand isn't categorized for my Health Reimbursement Account but I could pay with a personal card and submit the expense to HRA. I know from past experience that other brands like ABU, Rearz, and Tykables work directly with the HRA card. Bambinos is apparently categorized as "general merchadise" vs. "medical" per the operator I spoke to for questions on the HRA card.

Update: it looks like the coupon is no longer active.

Reactions: BabyWaverly and RestrainU4Me
DiaperDude1 said:
TL/DR: You can stack "SPOOKY25" 25% off code on top of Bambinodiapers.com current sale, which ends up being $1.20-$1.50 per diaper depending on style.

Full version: My new favorite printed diapers as of late have been Bambino diapers, specifically the Catstronaut, Cloudee, and Classico V2. I prefer these over the Crinklz that I use to buy. I got an email about how most of their diapers are 25%-50% off right now so I bought 2 cases. When I went to checkout their promo code "spooky25" is still working which is an additional 25% off. That works out to be like $1.20-$1.50 per diaper depending on what styles you buy. Good price if you're looking to stock up. Not sure if this is intentional or a mistake, but I bought last night and it looks like it's still active as of this morning at 7am EST.
no it's not working anymore! :-*(

darn they were in my cart this morning and I hesitated :'( missed this deal

I was able to use the first time customer 20% discount to snag a case of 48 Catstronaut for $73 after tax or $1.52 each!

Last edited:
Bedw3ttingcosmonaut said:
darn they were in my cart this morning and I hesitated :'( missed this deal

I was able to use the first time customer 20% discount to snag a case of 48 Catstronaut for $73 after tax or $1.52 each!
With the 25% off coupon I got my Catstronauts for $1.43ish so really not that different than what you ended up with, good score (y) Those are definitely my favorite so far from Bambino, I've ordered 6 cases so far in the last 6 months. I've also tried Classico, Classico V2, and Cloudee, but something about the Catstronauts keep me going back to them.

Reactions: Bedw3ttingcosmonaut
I bought 4 cases of cloudees before they changed it for $233 total…

So 4 cases of 48= 192 diapers comes out to $1.21 per diaper… not bad for a 5000ml

• Wow
Reactions: theancientmariner and DiaperDude1
DiaperDude1 said:
With the 25% off coupon I got my Catstronauts for $1.43ish so really not that different than what you ended up with, good score (y) Those are definitely my favorite so far from Bambino, I've ordered 6 cases so far in the last 6 months. I've also tried Classico, Classico V2, and Cloudee, but something about the Catstronauts keep me going back to them.
I’m loving my catastronaunts

Damn I really wanted to have that discount for a case of Bellissimos. $90 is good, but I would've got a better deal with spooky25. Grrr

Reactions: RestrainU4Me
theancientmariner said:
Damn I really wanted to have that discount for a case of Bellissimos. $90 is good, but I would've got a better deal with spooky25. Grrr
This is not the first time I've seen this, I had a similar experience in either July or August where coupons were stackable. So I am assuming it could happen again, especially with Black Friday coming up next month. I'll keep an eye out and post again if I see another great sale/coupon combos.

Reactions: CrayonRocket and ucfguy475
Just got all 4 cases today already

Totaldry is also on sale

Heads up!! Another Bambino sale right now with a stackable coupon. Their diapers are on sale AND their "Buy One Case, Get One 75% Off" coupon is still working (BOGO75). Two cases of Catstronauts for less than $100 total, basically $1 per diaper

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231108_222315_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231108_222315_Chrome.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 17
Tested this morning and it seems the BOGO75 code has been deactivated, which isn't surprising given the sale going on.
Thanks for posting the heads up! Perhaps I should have been a bit quicker.

It seems like this has been happening more and more where there is a brief overlap in their promos. Seems like I caught this one late because it was invalid by the next morning. Either that or someone from Bambino has marketing alerts set up when their company is mentioned and sees my comments lol. I'll keep posting every time I see it happen, I'm assuming there will be more around Black Friday

Reactions: ucfguy475
FYI - Another Bambino sale with stackable coupons, two cases for about $110. Use VBOGO70 and VDAY35

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240209_204824_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240209_204824_Chrome.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: ucfguy475 and Dakota13
Back