Babyfur?

DiaperedDiscreetly

Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
This is cool. I think i would be very interested in being one. Just need to learn more about it. What do you do to be a babyfur?

A Furry.
Also a Baby

:D
Think if you like Babyfur pictures, Diapers and can imagine to wear a Furry dress,
your an 100% Babyfur

Reactions: mommysgirlthing
You start by creating your fursona. Essentially, try to think of what your furry avatar would look like, if you had one. Pick an animal (real or fake) that you feel represents you. You can pick more than one.

Once you have your fursona in your head, that's it! It's entirely up to you if you want to draw or commission any artwork. Fursuits are also optional.

Last edited:
People define it in different ways, but hears how I think of it.
The furry fandom seems to be focused on the creation, patronage, and appreciation of art, babyfur art in the case of the babyfurs.
This is a bit redundant but here's a short list of things you can do that will make you a furry

>Create furry artwork
>Buy furry artwork
>Talk to furries
>look at artwork made by other furries
>go to conventions or local meetups
>make or buy a fursuit
>RP with other babyfurs online
>call yourself a furry
>watch cartoons with animal characters
>Read books or play games featuring animal characters
>make and use a fursona

Making a fursona is a great idea once you're ready to socialize with us... furries usually don't go by names like the ones you see on ADISC. Instead, we go by our fursona names and use them as our avatars for interacting with each other. real names can be used for closer friendships though. your fursona can be a completely original character, a furry version of yourself, but It's usually something in between the two of them. Making a Fursona is the closest thing we have to a "right of passage" I guess since not everyone has a fursuit (at least not until we get those trump bucks for the coronavirus)

Last edited:
Reactions: skunk053, furry121, TaylorThelop and 1 other person
Coolio. I can try to design, but I really can’t lol

Sneak peek of my work in progress. Its a work in progress. Don’t judge.
8BE22049-0B18-41DB-A4FB-F42566132C33.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: TaviMunk, Lilbabyboy2888, furry121 and 7 others
Anyone like it?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
You drew that??? Dude, you have some skills. He looks more grown up but if he was born from your imagination and that is what you see, then you are spot on. Your fursona will come from inside you.

It’s not bad, right! I imagined much worse. But, I was going more for like a teen baby sort of look. I could add a pacifier, maybe. I’m doing crime scene forensics, but am also interested in art forensics.

• Love
I’m going to create two varioations. The public outfit, and the baby outfit.

Can't wait to see them both.

Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly
dude the art you did came out great!

the adult one is complete if you check out my media (on my profile), thanks!

I think I'd like a babyfurosna .

I have to come clean, I don't really do anything as a babyfur/diaperfur. I love and support the furry community and I have a great affinity for furry artwork, but that's as far as I personally go. If I ever get the offer to have a fursona or something created, I'd go for it, but for me it's mostly an artistic interest than anything that plays into my littleness (except when I'm wearing Crinklz, I guess).

Reactions: mommysgirlthing, hoimi and KittyMerriweather
PurplePup89 said:
I have to come clean, I don't really do anything as a babyfur/diaperfur. I love and support the furry community and I have a great affinity for furry artwork, but that's as far as I personally go. If I ever get the offer to have a fursona or something created, I'd go for it, but for me it's mostly an artistic interest

That's me. I have a creature in mind. I have no desire to go to conventions or role play online. An avatar would be nice. Looking at artwork is nice. And I adore my furry friends. But that's it for me. I hope that's enough. I hope I'm not insulting anyone.

SicartheaSpikefan said:
People define it in different ways, but hears how I think of it.
The furry fandom seems to be focused on the creation, patronage, and appreciation of art, babyfur art in the case of the babyfurs.
This is a bit redundant but here's a short list of things you can do that will make you a furry

>Create furry artwork
>Buy furry artwork
>Talk to furries
>look at artwork made by other furries
>go to conventions or local meetups
>make or buy a fursuit
>RP with other babyfurs online
>call yourself a furry
>watch cartoons with animal characters
>Read books or play games featuring animal characters
>make and use a fursona

Making a fursona is a great idea once you're ready to socialize with us... furries usually don't go by names like the ones you see on ADISC. Instead, we go by our fursona names and use them as our avatars for interacting with each other. real names can be used for closer friendships though. your fursona can be a completely original character, a furry version of yourself, but It's usually something in between the two of them. Making a Fursona is the closest thing we have to a "right of passage" I guess since not everyone has a fursuit (at least not until we get those trump bucks for the coronavirus)

You can also be an awesomefur and help your fellow baby furs with awesome art and avatars hehe

Huh. Back in the day you literally just had to show up and say "Hi everyone...I'm a furry." And they'd let you in.

You didn't have to make art/fursuit or anything. Just hang out and have an appreciation for anthropomorphic animals. (That would be the thousand dollar word for 'human-like animals'.)

Reactions: AJFan2020, FeekaDimension, hoimi and 1 other person
Two words: Marci badge. Once you have that, you’re in like Flynn.

That’s not entirely true; just somewhat. Honestly, as others have mentioned, there’s no hard and fast rule. Do you like babyfur art? Does the thought of having a fursona appeal to you? Do you have a soft-spot for cute creatures? If you answered yes to any of these, you could very well be part of the BF/LF community.

There’s really no rules other than those vague pieces of guidance.

Yeah, you don't even have to have a Marci badge. XD That's kind of a stereotypical near-joke because so many DO.

If you're compltely confused by that, Marci McAdam is the person who did the artwork for the Crinklz diapers (And a lot of other ones, too actually...) and a badge is just a laminated drawing of your character that is usually worn to furry cons so people know who you are online.

Reactions: furry121
Back