Ashamed Of Our Little Side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much hiding myself makes me sick! <crying>
I've changed my mind and doing good.
Most people may accept very fast.

Also I guess our community doesn't need to hide in this forum anymore. We're living in 21st century now. Things are changing, but some things will never change, I know.
I'm aware of possible consequences for you my dear fellows.
I don't want to force anyone (and I cannot too), it's your own decision.
But for what reason are we afraid ¿?
We don't have to be.
We do not do anything illegal.
But we fear discrimination and bullying.
A great roman teacher sayd:
Invidia gloriae comes est!
It means:
Splendor comes with enviousness.

And this will never change.

We're beautiful minded people and do not have to hide.
What if the flowers on the grasslands would put their heads into the ground, by fearing vermin?
Then there would never be a new generation of flowers because no good insect would be attracted of them to preserve the Circle of Life.

Believe me: our community would grow alot if people become more aware of it.
Autonepiophilia is NOT a desease, also like connected characteristics as diaper fetishism.
Many more people are feeling this way but never had allowed themselves to run free with it.

I also thought about not posting photos on this forum, but changed my mind.

With Love.

What would you think from other peoples point of view? How would you feel from their perspective ?
Wouldn't you be interested in getting to know more ?
Why not playing a sweet (lovely) game hiding your little side in a foolish way?
Then you're on winners side from the beginning and never have to fear their glances anymore.
Then you may enjoy their nosy questions and believe me, they'll be ashamed of asking you for further more info. You may turn the spit like this.
Maybe one of them has simliar feelings.
Please think about it.

I've done this trick with my friends, parents, neighbours, etc...
No one is pointing with his fingers at me.
They're getting ashamed talking with me and I'm becoming more self confident - Yeah!
I may break their heart with just one grin
It works and it's great. Look:
View attachment 28607
Teddy helped me a lot with it:
View attachment 28606
Everyone likes teddys!

Life is too short to be afraid like this my dear fellows!

LeoNero said:
At one point have you ever felt guilty or ashamed about being into Diapers?
Yes, that why I was potty trained before I was two. Since then not so much, but I am ashamed if people find out about it.

Not only ashamed, I feel depressed and weakness. I remember as yesterday having a normal day routine but then I begun to have sleep paralysis.
But the hardest thing is to accept these damn feminine products as my normal underwear.
At the beginning I started with tab diapers and it's very depressing, I love to stay active and rollerblading but this damn bladder held me back. Then I tried prevail PV 511 underwear and they were working nice for bed time and fitting nicely inside of my favorite underwear like Puma and Reebok bikini style underwear.
But after sleep paralysis and heavy leakage and my prevail pull ups failed and unfortunately I switched to a product for women, Always discreet underwear.
When I took one of those pull ups and when I see a purple bow printed on the front the pull up just I cried.
Every morning I wake up wet and my face get wet........

I do feel very ashamed of it. Slowly over time I have begun to accept this side of myself but I always get worried. I Think about me finding someone who I really like, and begin to love as a person. Only to have them leave because they couldn't accept this side of me, or she doesn't take part in this side of me either. I get worried that this will happen to me someday, but who knows there isn't much I could really do about it if it did come to that one day. I'm hopeful that this person could be accepting of me, after reading about so many people's SO's on this website. Some small part of me however fears that this fetish is going to cause a lot of problems for me. In my Career, in my love life, in my friendships. I just sit here and hope nothing major is to become of all this. Other days I accept myself for now because I'm alone and I know that there is no one to answer too. No one to hide from because I'll all that I have. In that same context I get sad, that I am alone. With no one to be with because I know they probably wouldn't accept this side of me. It makes me want to give it all up so I can not have that fear of not connecting with people. So I won't have someone come into my life, learn about this side of me, and leave because of it. I'm probably repeating myself at this point but you probably get the idea.

Mainly the reason I joined this website is so I could make some friends and not have to fear about not being accepted, because we most of us are in the same boat, and are into the same thing. However the friend making part isn't going so well..... just keep reaching and commenting and replying I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back