Anyone from Alberta Canada?

Anyone from central Alberta? New to wetting nappies and am loving it.

Reactions: dlover and BobbiSueEllen
@Newbie2023 Welcome to adisc. You have come to the right place. Most of us enjoy the feeling of a soggy bum. I am from Calgary BTW.Newbie

Last edited:
Reactions: ryan8710 and BobbiSueEllen
Newbie2023 said:
Anyone from central Alberta? New to wetting nappies and am loving it.
Hey you also from there welcome to the site!

Reactions: Newbie2023
Also from central AB!

Reactions: Newbie2023 and Albertapampers
Hunter185 said:
Also from central AB!
Nice ! Wish we could all meet

Reactions: Hunter185
That would be fun!

Let’s meet then

Is anybody here on Fetlife? They have a great tool for creating meet ups, my username is HappilyXploring, if someone wants to organize an Edmonton munch I'd try to come.

Hi from calgary alberta 👋

ryan8710 said:
Hi from calgary alberta 👋
Some what new but still really really shy new to calgary area wanna start to talk to others if anyone wanna join. (Stay pampered and happy)

Reactions: TheRealDiaperGuru and BobbiSueEllen
Hi!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Wow that’s a lot of people - Calgary too

Reactions: TheRealDiaperGuru, ryan8710, CanEHdaDL and 1 other person
ryan8710 said:
Some what new but still really really shy new to calgary area wanna start to talk to others if anyone wanna join. (Stay pampered and happy)
Can you fit the actual pampers meant for infants & toddlers?

eu38foot said:
Can you fit the actual pampers meant for infants & toddlers?
No I wish 😪 I use to wear goonites and probably could still but I find they are not practical any more for me so now I'm using 4 tape diapers my fave right now are little kings or alphagators ABU

Reactions: offbeat and BobbiSueEllen
Just wondering 🤔 is there any meet ups and munches in the southern part of alberta around the calgary area I've been thinking about maybe trying to meet new peaple and get out and hang with others

ryan8710 said:
Just wondering 🤔 is there any meet ups and munches in the southern part of alberta around the calgary area I've been thinking about maybe trying to meet new peaple and get out and hang with others
It doesn't seem to be very active in Calgary here. There is someone on fetlife that is trying to revive a munch for abdl's

dlover said:
It doesn't seem to be very active in Calgary here. There is someone on fetlife that is trying to revive a munch for abdl's
Oh ok thanks I thought I'd try posting here I'm new to the area from ontario so trying to see what's out there and what the community life's like around here

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I'm coming to Alberta in March. I live in California but my friend has invited me to go to Edmonton for spring break. Not a typical way for a Californian to spend spring break but I'm excited to visit my fourth province in Canada. I don't know how much I'll be able to see in a week, but I'm excited nonetheless. I'm planning to do a fair bit of nightlife activities while I'm there; if anyone wants to join me that would be wonderful!

• Love
Reactions: Fraggle, Subtlerustle and BobbiSueEllen
Mehrabad98 said:
Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I'm coming to Alberta in March. I live in California but my friend has invited me to go to Edmonton for spring break. Not a typical way for a Californian to spend spring break but I'm excited to visit my fourth province in Canada. I don't know how much I'll be able to see in a week, but I'm excited nonetheless. I'm planning to do a fair bit of nightlife activities while I'm there; if anyone wants to join me that would be wonderful!
You're going to have a blast

Back