Anyone from Alberta Canada?

Awe but I'm up in the NW corner of Calgary. QUOTE="KarmaBaby2, post: 2193765, member: 68987"]
Okotoks here so we should do things in the deep deep SE Calgary lololol. I can only drive a short period
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Fraggle
Hey I live near millet! Hit me up 27 bi male

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
bertapup said:
Hey I live near millet!
I remember Millet! And Kavanagh, both on the 2A...especially during the 23 July 2007 supercell thunderstorm ⛈️ & tornado 🌪️. Used to drive thru/around the area whenever I was up there for diaper camp. 🥳

Reactions: bertapup
27 bi male, dl. Looking to explore and maybe find a play partner or someone to dom... live near millet I travel to edmonton almost daily

hti24 said:
Ditto, albeit slightly older. But it was definitely there - the medical store in the Safeway parking lot. I don't regret much about my life, but I wish I'd been more comfortable as an ABDL when I was living in Alberta - it looks like Calgary's got a great l'il scene!
There were actually two stores. One in the south end near Heritage station. I used to go on the C-train from downtown to grab some dips. They sold individual diapers as well. Good times.

I'm from Calgary

Calgary here

Reactions: ty00, Fraggle, Toaster and 1 other person
BabyRebecca said:
Calgary here
There is actually a fair bit of us from Calgary. Welcome BabyRebecca, I'm fairly new here as well.

Fraggle said:
There is actually a fair bit of us from Calgary. Welcome BabyRebecca, I'm fairly new here as well.
Never thought I'd hear these words honestly so I'm surprised and welcome!

Reactions: Fraggle and BobbiSueEllen
Its nice to know as well - I am also from YYC. Has anyone shopped at the store by CB's drive in?

Lots appear to be in Calgary.

fayeDL said:
Its nice to know as well - I am also from YYC. Has anyone shopped at the store by CB's drive in?
What store is this? I have been here for almost 2 years and have not known about this. ABUniverse has a distribution center that you can pickup your online order though. They told me they are working on a store front but as for now it is only a pick up location.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, fayeDL and Fraggle
I knew about ABUniverse. Fastest delivery ever when needed 😂

hti24 said:
Paradise.
Yes it is beautiful in the west nothing but Rocky mountains and lakes

Also calgary here! Yey!

Reactions: Fraggle, Toaster and BobbiSueEllen
bertapup said:
27 bi male, dl. Looking to explore and maybe find a play partner or someone to dom... live near millet I travel to edmonton almost daily
heyyy I'm in edmonton. On the south side !

• Love
Reactions: fayeDL and BobbiSueEllen
I'm from calgary too hi

• Love
Reactions: TheRealDiaperGuru, Toaster and BobbiSueEllen
fayeDL said:
I knew about ABUniverse. Fastest delivery ever when needed 😂
Yes, Abu universe is very handy in Calgary.

Reactions: babyboyd and BobbiSueEllen
CanEHdaDL said:
Yes, Abu universe is very handy in Calgary.
Never run out of super dry kids lol ever

Reactions: CanEHdaDL and BobbiSueEllen
Back