Anyone else terrified of public restrooms?

Some public toilets are disgusting. Others are alright. I myself never poop in public toilets unless it’s a single bathroom that is clean. I’ll pee in a public toilet but if I’m padded then no I would just use my diaper.

When I would use them I'd have to tell myself to hurry and pee, and then I'd end up with wet pants after , especially if it was at a urinal with people waiting

feetintrouble said:
What's a "flushometer" toilet?
Typically the ones with the water lines directly hooked up to the bowl, with the little lever you push on the valve, or the automatic flush sensor. This is in contrast to a standard toilet with a tank.

Tine said:
I wouldn't use the word 'Terrified' of public heads.
I much prefer the word 'Disgusted,' which applies to their condition and lack of maintenance.
The one thing I'm most grateful for in being forced to wear diapers 24/7 is not having to use any public convenience booth again. (With very few exceptions, when emergency/accidents happen that can't be ignored till I return home).

When did society become so vile, to do what so many do in bathrooms?
Being a man/boy I'm also disgusted by Gentlemens restrooms. Some males poor aiming is nust sad. I don't know how many times I felt my shoes get stuck on the sticky floor. I'm I would have a little more courage I would diaper up, but I'm not yet confident on that so I will just have to endour... But I still wonder why this is. How do people attend at home? Or do they not have a toilet at home?

i was the same way until i broke my fear by forcing myself to use the HI school bathroom and flush the toilet multiple times. after a week of doing that i was use to the sound of the loud flushing. still made my heat jump a bit but not as much as it use to :3

I'm mostly just dread toilets and bathrooms in general. Using them is a risk -- a risk to mess up, get things dirty, get myself dirty... It's horrifying when it happens, too. I wish I didn't have this fear, it's very obsessive-compulsive. I'll get better one day.

Reactions: LittleEllsOAB
I used to avoid public restrooms. But when i gotta change myself, while out i has no choice. I do prefer searching for family restrooms because they usually have a diaper trash can. Or single use restrooms. But will 100% avoid porta potties as eww gross rather keep my soggy or messy diaper on then go in one of those to change it.

Reactions: diaperdude and Dry247
meowmind said:
Most of them terrify me. There are a few I have got comfortable with, but 90% of them completely terrify me. Why are they always so cold and dark? The main thing that always gets me is how loud the toilets are. If I walk in and see a flushometer toilet, I turn and walk right out. The auto flush ones are even worse. Over the last 10 years or so, I have got better about urinals, especially if the need to go outweighs the fear, but my heart is still racing every time I walk into a public restroom.

So glad that I am less conscious about being padded in public for the most part now days, makes avoiding these situations a bit easier, till I need to change. I also wonder if this fear early on had any influence on my desire to stay in diapers.
I have similar feelings sometime. Also, I am transgender so it is awkward for me to be in either gender bathroom. I am happiest when I see gender-neutral bathrooms and they are becoming more popular. When not available I make use of the single room style bathrooms usually reserved for families. Still, I do prefer my own bathroom to public ones. All the very best to you! 🤗

Reactions: Anemone
forget bathrooms, ever since covid just being out in public has become really scary. I've always a paranoid around groups of people, but now even hearing someone cough is enough to get me to panic a little. Covid sucked and I never want to have it again!!
😢

Reactions: diaperkool and LittleEllsOAB
So i’ve always been a shy bathroom user, especially peeing. If someone’s talking to me or around me talking to others, my ADHD brain makes it near impossible to go without pure concentration.

Being trans has increased this anxiety as i was ID’d at a bar after using the bathroom and in a way that was unfortunately obvious that i had a penis, (standing up in the stall, bc i had to go so damn bad… i couldn’t get myself to go while sitting because some girls were scream singing their heads off… my anxiety building and sweat starting, and i thought the bathroom was empty but i guess not… it has increased my bathroom dysphoria big time, and i relive the moment with the same fear and anxiety i felt in that moment. I suffer from PTSD from other things that've happened in my days so i think it just added to it.)

This anxiety thing has progressed badly enough that the only way i can even pee in public bathrooms is with headphones in to cancel out the world around me. I’d rather wear diapers instead, but i’m still adjusting to wearing 24/7 to even deal with my “probable” OAB. It’s not easy but i know i need them now to just make being in public easier, so i’m working on it!

Back