Anyone else ever wonder this

goodniteswearer89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Any other sissies here ever wonder what it would be like to be a girl and have periods and boobs and a clit and what sex would be like. Also wonder what it would be like to visit the gyno and ever wonder how it would feel to play with yourself down there?

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: RachelOlivia, CoastieKate, Deleted member 77922 and 8 others
Hello,

Whilst I think many of us may entertain some of what you question, I have an alternative view.

I believe that we think far more about what it feels like to just be a girl.

What it’s like to have mummy brush your hair, tell you how pretty you are. Show you how to paint your nails, how to walk properly, how to eat, sit not showing your panties. How to get in and out of a car.

Help choosing your clothes, taking you shopping, using cosmetics and skin care products.

Explaining about boys and how to keep yourself for the right one.

To share with girlfriends and experience all those firsts of big girl panties, training bra, tights/stockings, first heels, wearing a slip, jewelry, makeup, first kiss, first dance an embrace with a boy.

There are so many softer, far more precious experiences than just the sexual aspects that I wonder about and would have loved.

And, yes some of the other too.

Jenny x ❤️

Reactions: llcollector14, rhodry04, Halfdan and 11 others
sissygirlpink said:
Hello,

Whilst I think many of us may entertain some of what you question, I have an alternative view.

What it’s like to have mummy brush your hair, tell you how pretty you are. Show you how to paint your nails, how to walk properly, how to eat, sit not showing your panties. How to get in and out of a car.

Help choosing your clothes, taking you shopping, using cosmetics and skin care products.

To share with girlfriends and experience all those firsts of big girl panties, training bra, tights/stockings, first heels, wearing a slip, jewelry, makeup, first kiss, first dance an embrace with a boy.

There are so many softer, far more precious experiences than just the sexual aspects that I wonder about and would have loved.

Jenny x ❤️
Yes. That too. I am asexual though.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, ShyBoo81, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
sissygirlpink said:
Hello,

Jenny x ❤️
Don't want to throw a spanner in the works , but let us not forget the fact that, despite the high principles and fine talk of equality, society as a whole treats women/girls very differently than it treats men/boys.

This must have an enormous impact on 'what it feels like to be a girl or woman.

And then if we consider lesbian, bisexual. asexual and trans-sexual girls/women too ... then wow! ... do we think we can really generalize on how a particular group of people identified as girls/women feels?

Sorry for this - please feel free to shoot me down in flames if you wish!

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks, Happy2BeInNappies2, lulu22 and 4 others
Sorry, me like what i gots ( boy toys ) haha! When it works.

Reactions: Freddie07601 and BobbiSueEllen
Ihdk don’t know how I would feel without testosterone. I consider myself a driven person, and maybe it’s the testosterone that makes me so driven.

Reactions: MsSophieXoxo, Freddie07601, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
And always remember: all relationships are Ladies' Choice. She chooses first. That's pretty much the de-facto (unspoken) rule. 🥳🥰

• Love
Reactions: OnePiece, Happy2BeInNappies2, KittyninjaW and 1 other person
BlueFazeButDL said:
Ihdk don’t know how I would feel without testosterone. I consider myself a driven person, and maybe it’s the testosterone that makes me so driven.
I have abnormally low testosterone and have chosen not to treat it. It's actually quite peaceful living this way, since I have accepted that I am truly asexual.

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, KittyninjaW and BobbiSueEllen
Freddie07601 said:
I have abnormally low testosterone and have chosen not to treat it. It's actually quite peaceful living this way, since I have accepted that I am truly asexual.
Right with ya.

Reactions: KittyninjaW and Freddie07601
goodniteswearer89 said:
Any other sissies here ever wonder what it would be like to be a girl and have periods and boobs and a clit and what sex would be like. Also wonder what it would be like to visit the gyno and ever wonder how it would feel to play with yourself down there?

Ooh, boy. (pun intended) I have the complete opposite gnawing feeling.

I wish I could toss out the periods and gyno visits in favor of never worrying about those issues again. I have a strong desire to be flat-chested, and always wish I could experience "proper" wet dreams. I've identified as nonbinary for several years now, but I'm getting some mental pulls towards identifying as transgender these days. I'm hoping to talk to a professional about my poor body image and dysphoria and make sense of what's going on.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: OmiOMy, Angelapinks, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 4 others
ianwee said:
Don't want to throw a spanner in the works , but let us not forget the fact that, despite the high principles and fine talk of equality, society as a whole treats women/girls very differently than it treats men/boys.
Not to get too far off topic, but that's just what I wonder about when I hear some of the talk about gender identity. WHY would anyone, in this society, want to be female if they had a choice? Discrimination, objectification, lower pay, .... and that's not even the worst of it.

Reactions: Angelapinks, JulestheFloof and Freddie07601
littleFeathers said:
Not to get too far off topic, but that's just what I wonder about when I hear some of the talk about gender identity. WHY would anyone, in this society, want to be female if they had a choice? Discrimination, objectification, lower pay, .... and that's not even the worst of it.
Or male...?

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and Freddie07601
littleFeathers said:
Basically, yeah I get it but it has nothing to do with that. It's a feeling that things aren't right in your body and mind and dispite everything and believe me, there is a lot, mtf trans people prefer to be female. And yes, I do understand all of that but I want to be female anyways because my mind feels like it is. I hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, ShyBoo81, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Freddie07601 said:
It seems that my boy hormone level is somewhat low.
I am myself okay with this too.
I am never pumped-up for "dirty time".

Reactions: KittyninjaW
BobbiSueEllen said:
Or male...?
Fact...
In the American workplace, disabled men like me are paid less than non-disabled men.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
caitianx said:
Fact...
In the American workplace, disabled men like me are paid less than non-disabled men.
That's a shame.

BobbiSueEllen said:
Or male...?
My point is that, given the status of females in society, no one would just choose that. And, yes, it follows that if needing to be female isn't a choice, then it follows logically that needing to be male is, similarly, not a choice, but a need.

littleFeathers said:
Because there are some advantages to being female over male, mainly when it comes to social/emotional things. Males face discrimination too, but in a different way from females. I might make a thread on this topic eventually, its something thats been stuck in my mind alot lately

Edit: I also wonder what it would be like to be a girl, but more so on the social/emotional side of it

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Freddie07601, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
I hope things are beginning to equal out for females. My daughter makes over $200,000 a year as a department director at Stanford U.

That said, I think if I could start over as female, I'd be the biggest slut in my school...haha. I had a boyfriend all through college so there's that.

I sometimes think about what it would be like to be female but I've always been comfortable as a male. I've always liked my boy parts. They're fun to play with...teehee.

• Thinking
Reactions: rbm, KittyninjaW and BobbiSueEllen
littleFeathers said:
My point is that, given the status of females in society, no one would just choose that. And, yes, it follows that if needing to be female isn't a choice, then it follows logically that needing to be male is, similarly, not a choice, but a need.
Then wouldn't one argument to this line of thought be that switching genders is nothing more than a lateral move/'defection' in the so-called "Battle of the Sexes"?

This is a de-facto battle that's been going on as long as there have been people on the planet: "Male Superiority vs. Female Subordination". We've come a long way since then, since the equally-stilted Victorian Era, recognizing that, besides the obvious differences, there's otherwise no differences between males and females, especially when it comes to social stature, vocation, income, so on. But still...the battle rages on, with no apparent end by conventional means. And I doubt it may ever end.

In the current social situation, apart from biology, males have certain advantages & disadvantages; conversely, females have nearly-diametric advantages & disadvantages, be they legal, commercial, etc. But that shouldn't define or separate them. The biggest thrust of being nongender is to offer a level playing field, to provide a refuge for those who don't like being assigned default stations of office in this hideous "Battle of the Sexes"; whether we are born male or female, we despise masculinity and femininity because it does nothing to even begin an impasse toward even a détente, let alone a truce toward a stalemate, in the Battle of the Sexes. Genders have been historically-cultivated and evolved to both grow and maintain a mutually-excluding, mutually-negating coexistence...straight into the trenches.

In the matter of males identifying towards female or vice-versa, regardless of the measures taken to affirm the swap, the basic essence of its existence is to provide new recruits to continue as a more diverse Battle of the Sexes. "Meet the new boss; same as the old boss". The more things change...the more they don't at all.

What I like to think nonbinary/agender does is to work toward greater inclusivity by affirming the greater concept of commonality by virtue of humanity versus the lower-class divisiveness of gender. And to both eliminate gender-'norming'/roles and entrench truly equal value. Humanity trumps gender every time...and it's been too a long time coming.

But the Battle of the Sexes rages on: largely because of ego/pride, the rest because of indifference/fatalism. Well, I don't play. Not in my name. So, I'm agender...and thankfully, within 3 years, I'll be able to move to a state which will allow me to officially, legally identify as nongender...unlike my current state of Idaho. Because instead of being confined by an unqualified powers-that-be to a default position in a war I don't wish to have any part in, I can instead be two things: a human being...and myself. No better or worse than anyone else, regardless of genitalia assignment...or the foolish pride associated with it via "the difference".

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, lulu22, ShyBoo81 and 1 other person
Back