Any ABDL with autism?

I have autism also pleased to meet you my name is Sarah

Reactions: Jaseinfantlist35 and BobbiSueEllen
OldTerry said:
I'm abdl and having looked at Autistic spectrum I have many traits but don't think would help me to be told have ASD
What is ASD

Yes I was diagnosed with autism just recently and I’m in abdl and I have separation anxiety anxiety as well and zero self-worth and zero confidence in myself I’m mentally abuse and abused and I also was walked out on as a kid so I never knew my real dad raised by a single mother and raised in a extremely Christian home Just imagine not being able to be who you are and then y’all know how I feel

• Wow
Reactions: Jaseinfantlist35, Magicalgirl101, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I have autism as well.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Autism is great - but not always easy.

I can do many creative things better than most people but grocery shopping is hard for me.

Autism equals anxiety for me.

ABLD treats this with no risk of overdose, side effects or weight gain.

Let me think… street drugs…or soft friends.

Attachments

• DD304676-6F62-4BCC-B900-AE67F4D105DB.jpeg
    DD304676-6F62-4BCC-B900-AE67F4D105DB.jpeg
    429.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Magicalgirl101 and BobbiSueEllen
pd8615 said:
Autism is great - but not always easy.

I can do many creative things better than most people but grocery shopping is hard for me.

Autism equals anxiety for me.

ABLD treats this with no risk of overdose, side effects or weight gain.

Let me think… street drugs…or soft friends.
❤️ oh my goodness! Is that spot the puppy? From the marc brown books?

Eric Hill was the write.

The series captures the childhood innocence I didn’t get back then, but choose to have now, at fifty something.

Attachments

• C18DC589-F8EE-40B1-8550-F19BFD0664A6.jpeg
    C18DC589-F8EE-40B1-8550-F19BFD0664A6.jpeg
    732.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 998AB148-8EB7-4690-B035-D3D164C356C9.jpeg
    998AB148-8EB7-4690-B035-D3D164C356C9.jpeg
    917.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 0D7418EB-B9CF-4E70-875B-14EAEFBCE9EC.jpeg
    0D7418EB-B9CF-4E70-875B-14EAEFBCE9EC.jpeg
    674.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 083A0EDB-857A-4BB5-8531-C045E62AF350.jpeg
    083A0EDB-857A-4BB5-8531-C045E62AF350.jpeg
    636.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 5D08B89E-59C9-4A83-B3DE-93444727585E.jpeg
    5D08B89E-59C9-4A83-B3DE-93444727585E.jpeg
    725.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Magicalgirl101 and BobbiSueEllen
pd8615 said:

Eric Hill was the write.

The series captures the childhood innocence I didn’t get back then, but choose to have now, at fifty something.
Omg! Yes that was my childhood. I used to have biscuit stuffed animal also

pd8615 said:

Eric Hill was the write.

I had one of the VHS tapes.

pd8615 said:

Eric Hill was the write.

This dog was my jam back in the day! Used to get all the books and VHS tapes at my local library. :love:

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Magicalgirl101
diaperedjustin said:
I have autism and I’m an ABDL. I was just curious if anyone else here is on the spectrum? It’s fairly common for those of us with autism to also be ABDL
DL diagnosed with Asperger's. Not an AB.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
I was diagnosed with autism in middle school, and it made a lot of things about my childhood make a lot more sense. I've always had a feeling of not belonging anywhere because of it/feeling like an outsider, but I'm happy to say that heres always felt very welcoming since I joined and I don't feel anxious posting here at all

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
Yes I have autism too

Reactions: Deleted member 56273, Magicalgirl101 and BobbiSueEllen
A lot of us here are on the spectrum. I was diagnosed about 18 years ago. It totally explained all the issues I had as a kid. I also attribute it to my having developed as a DL at age 4, obsessed with it by age 6.
For me, a diaper brings me back to a complete state, feels so wonderful. AB side of my only developed at age 27, and I use it as a calming and anti depressant.
As for my autism, having aged through it a little bit I am more skilled then I used to be, but I still have huge issues socially. I've worked through anxiety problems, but I still break down if I have to speak in front of people or are in some social situation I don't understand or are uncomfortable with. I look and move very awkward, I have problems looking at people, and sensory sensitivity, number of other problems.
I have yet to find such a large gathering of other fellow people with autism than I have found here and it is real great to be able to chat with others.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273, pd8615 and BobbiSueEllen
I look and move very awkward, I have problems looking at people, and sensory sensitivity, number of other problems.

I walk like a drunk driver. I walk into people. No alcohol in my body. I get too close and they move away. But I have no awareness of doing it. They are attempting to keep personal space and I am driving them off the road.

I fake looking at people by looking at their earlobes. Apparently people cannot tell the difference. But I don’t feel eyes looking for information I cannot provide.

Touch is a problem, as people are hurt when I don’t respond as expected.

I take Spot to the dentist, and having a soft friend to hold helps, but they still think they are hurting me. I explain that a massage has my body react the same way. It’s autism and it isn’t logical.

C

Reactions: Deleted member 56273, Magicalgirl101 and BobbiSueEllen
diaperedjustin said:
I have autism and I’m an ABDL. I was just curious if anyone else here is on the spectrum? It’s fairly common for those of us with autism to also be ABDL
I am also Autistic and an Adult Baby.
Besides Autism, I also have Cerebral Palsy.
I am 64, real age.
Regressing, I am between 2 and 6.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
I’m 100% sure I’m on the autistic spectrum, but never been diagnosed and I wouldn’t know how to go about it as an adult. Would love to find out for sure though.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and Magicalgirl101
HieronymusSquash said:
DL diagnosed with Asperger's. Not an AB.
We're in the same bandwagon.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
I've been diagnosed with autism when I was about 2.

I’m just starting the process for an evaluation. By my research, 100% I’m ASD and ADHD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back