Any ABDL with autism?

diaperedjustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have autism and I’m an ABDL. I was just curious if anyone else here is on the spectrum? It’s fairly common for those of us with autism to also be ABDL

Reactions: Booabdl23, Fleetwoodmac32192, RoseofThorns and 6 others
Yes I am here! Autistic abdl I am.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and BobbiSueEllen
SuzakuAkatori said:
Yes I am here! Autistic abdl I am.
Nice to meet you.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I have autism also

RetroGirl15 said:
I have autism also
Nice to meet you. My name is Justin. BCC8E9FE-CA86-4605-95FE-960F194FF187.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW, pdiapered, Deleted member 66727 and 1 other person
I also am on the autism spectrum. Welcome! 😁

I'm an oddie--er, AUTIE as well! 🥳🧩

Reactions: BBBen and Jorelaxed
I've got autism too!

I am very autistic & being in a nappy helps because it feels so much more natural to use my nappy than a toilet

Reactions: diaperkool, perlFerret, Miki and 6 others
Yes, that prity much describes my life as I've been autistic since my birth in 1980 and I am now 42 years young.

I loke wearing diapers/nappies because they sooth me as well as keep me protected against any potentially embarrassing accidents as I am partially incontinent.

Reactions: russell100, Magicalgirl101, Deleted member 66727 and 2 others
I have autism as well! I haven't been officially diagnosed yet but I know 100% that I'm on the spectrum.

Reactions: RoseofThorns and BobbiSueEllen
russell100 said:
I am very autistic & being in a nappy helps because it feels so much more natural to use my nappy than a toilet
Omg omg same!

Reactions: russell100 and BobbiSueEllen
I have autism too.

I have autism too.

I'm also on the spectrum

My wife told me a few months ago that she thinks I may be autistic. I am not sure why but that upset me a lot. Since then I've been researching and thinking. I am most likely add and possibly autistic, though I don't yet understand all of the criteria I know I met many of them. This is there first I've talked about it online.

I think my initial reaction was because I'm proud of who I am and all I've accomplished. I know I don't think like other people, but that is just who I am. I've also only ever felt like those differences have been strengths for me, as such the term disorder is distasteful. Apparently that is a commonly held feeling in there ASD community.

I'm ABDL and after self diagnosing got tested and have the ASD, ADHD, anxiety and depression goes with it. I've gi issues and naps give me peace of mind for the anxiety.

I'm abdl and having looked at Autistic spectrum I have many traits but don't think would help me to be told have ASD

• Thinking
SuzakuAkatori said:
Omg omg same!
How long have you been wearing a nappy?

Have autism here as well.

Reactions: KittyninjaW, RoseofThorns and BobbiSueEllen
Back