Anime

Was Cowboy bebop planed to have more or was that a legit short anime?

Most of the time people watch anime for free so it really is down to those that spend the money on stuff from that anime to keep them going most of the time.

NightFlare76 said:
another one on the list, but as far as I can tell there was going to be more but it didn't happen in the end.

Reactions: NightFlare76
NightFlare76 said:
Yeah I get that and I was so afraid it was going to happen to Dr Stone until I saw the 2nd season confirmed at the end of the last episode in season one. The short animes seem to usally have a unique idea/story (probably contributeing to thier failure) and I guess thats what attracts me to them.
Some animes are adapted from a manga that has been on selling for some years and they have enough volumes and metrics to see if it will be worth it to make directly 24 episodes or only make 12 and wait and see. If an anime Is very well received and there are not enough volumes (Ex Naruto)... Fillers are born.

Reactions: littleph0enix and NightFlare76
NightFlare76 said:
It was short, the manga is short, so It where was anything more, It would have been original work and that didn't like the audience... the author didn't want to work in the proyect. At least is what I think that happened.

littleph0enix said:
another one on the list, but as far as I can tell there was going to be more but it didn't happen in the end.
Sad I liked that one a lot. Haven't technically finished it I have like 3 episodes left I think but I guess I didn't want it to end.

NightFlare76 said:
Sad I liked that one a lot. Haven't technically finished it I have like 3 episodes left I think but I guess I didn't want it to end.
I liked the Live Action too :p

Last edited:
lilithra said:
I liked the Live Action too :p
The one on Netflix? Haven't watched it yet iv heard mixed feelings for it. I need to finish Naruto before I start anything else I can't handle another show ontop of what I'm Watching right now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lilithra
I don't really watch much anime, I mostly read manga/manhua.
But some I watched recently were Kin-Iro Mosaic, Koe No Katachi and Saiki K.

Reactions: RagDoll69
MangaFan said:
But some I watched recently were Kin-Iro Mosaic, Koe No Katachi and Saiki K.
Oh anime movies. Ōkami Kodomo (Wolf Children), Ryuu to Sobakasu (Belle) and Kimi no Na wa (Your Name). Are my three actual favorites.

The three are just wholesome and I recommend them.

Last edited:
I used to be obsessed with anime when I was in middle school. As I got older I heavily suppressed my more “cringeworthy” interests. While I think I definitely was a lil too invested in that kind of thing I wish I hadn’t cut it out altogether.
Starting this past year I started to watch some again. I’ve started with Spy x Family since it appeals to my big and little side, and it’s really great! I think a benefit to getting into anime now is that there’s a lot more variety and a lot less reliance on some of the typical tropes anime had back then. I’m watching Jujutsu Kaisen since my daddy recommended it to me and also really enjoyed the new season of The Way of the House Husband.

• Sad
Reactions: RagDoll69, PaddedRita and littleph0enix
lilbabyjooce said:
I used to be obsessed with anime when I was in middle school. As I got older I heavily suppressed my more “cringeworthy” interests. While I think I definitely was a lil too invested in that kind of thing I wish I hadn’t cut it out altogether.
Starting this past year I started to watch some again. I’ve started with Spy x Family since it appeals to my big and little side, and it’s really great! I think a benefit to getting into anime now is that there’s a lot more variety and a lot less reliance on some of the typical tropes anime had back then. I’m watching Jujutsu Kaisen since my daddy recommended it to me and also really enjoyed the new season of The Way of the House Husband.
They are good the three of them :love:

MangaFan said:
Nice, most of the people on my discord server like manga more too haha

MangaFan said:
Kin-Iro Mosaic, Koe No Katachi and Saiki K.
Have not seen all 3 fully but Kin-Iro Mosaic and Koe No Katach are pretty good/ funny slice of Life and Saiki K is pretty funny for a supernatural anime.

lilbabyjooce said:
Sad to hear that, I know a lot of other people were a lot more worried some years ago for being into anime and being bullied too so its not the first time I have seen this people try to suppress it.

lilbabyjooce said:
Starting this past year I started to watch some again. I’ve started with Spy x Family since it appeals to my big and little side, I’m watching Jujutsu Kaisen since my daddy recommended it to me and also really enjoyed the new season of The Way of the House Husband.
yaya happy to hear hahah, its not 100% more thing but spy X family is pretty good. Jujutsu Kaisen is on my list to see at some point (have seen some bits) but I was put off by just how over popular it was, just felt cringey to me since most of the time the anime I like to see just dont get the light that much.

lilithra said:
Ryuu to Sobakasu (Belle)
Going back a bit, Belle made me cry 😭. I am one of those people that very rarely cry at all but some anime just makes it so dam hard not too..... , Gales of song still takes me to a magical world when I close eyes 😊.

Anyone love anime for the art? I absolutely adore this type of cutesy artstyle! Ive drawn using this style before, but wish I had more free time to draw. Oh well, maybe ill get into it again sometime in the future

Surprisingly I dont watch anime as much compared to a typical anime fan. The last couple shows I watched were Sanrio Boys and Hitori Bocchi

Reactions: lilithra and littleph0enix
ShyBoo81 said:
Anyone love anime for the art? I absolutely adore this type of cutesy artstyle! Ive drawn using this style before, but wish I had more free time to draw. Oh well, maybe ill get into it again sometime in the future
For sure there is a lot of very good art (and some very weird or odd art), thats is one of the many things that make me think "SUGAR APPLE FAIRY TALE" is one of the best new anime out right now. If you do get some time to draw by all mean post some, would love to see it :p .

ShyBoo81 said:
Surprisingly I dont watch anime as much compared to a typical anime fan. The last couple shows I watched were Sanrio Boys and Hitori Bocchi
Hmm never seen Sanrio Boys but it really does remind me of an odd anime called CHEER DANSHI!! which is about a male cheer leading group at school, haha oh god I think I forgot to finish Hitori Bocchi another good slice of Life which is pretty funny.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
ShyBoo81 said:

I didn't see any of the two!!!! I have two more to see now!! :D

You need to watch Bochi the Rock!, is about anxiety too and right now the protagonist is the character by which I identify myself the most.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyBoo81
I haven't followed anime much in recent years, but I was definitely into it as a kid--to the extent possible in the early 1980's, heh. When I was in kindergarten, I never missed an episode of Star Blazers. I liked it more than Star Wars, and I was pretty into Star Wars at the time also. When Captain Avatar died, I ran to my room crying.

Bombshellbootylicious said:
Really cute!! 😍 I’m also a big fan of anime but tend to lean more towards darker horror, sci-fi, and fantasy side. Especially Evangelion, Berzerk, Vampire Hunter D, Full Metal… Miyazaki films are still quite the charm both to my little side and adult self.

littleph0enix said:
For sure there is a lot of very good art (and some very weird or odd art), thats is one of the many things that make me think "SUGAR APPLE FAIRY TALE" is one of the best new anime out right now. If you do get some time to draw by all mean post some, would love to see it :p .
Uhh I know, my DeviantArt is like barren right now cause I havent drawn anything new in so long. Eh whatever, ill post something new on there eventually haha. Might look into Sugar Apple eventually too. My anime watchlist just keeps getting bigger lol

littleph0enix said:
Hmm never seen Sanrio Boys but it really does remind me of an odd anime called CHEER DANSHI!! which is about a male cheer leading group at school, haha oh god I think I forgot to finish Hitori Bocchi another good slice of Life which is pretty funny.
Nice! Watching anime such as Sanrio Boys and Cheer Danshi makes me feel more comfortable in my own skin knowing that boys can like cute stuff and still look cool doing it! 😤✨

Reactions: littleph0enix
lilithra said:
I didn't see any of the two!!!! I have two more to see now!! :D

You need to watch Bochi the Rock!, is about anxiety too and right now the protagonist is the character by which I identify myself the most.
Definitely go see them, especially Sanrio Boys. I like how that show proves that boys can like cute stuff and still look cool doing it! 😤✨ It definitely helped me feel more comfortable in my own skin

Nice! Im gonna save Bochi the Rock into my growing anime watchlist lol

Cottontail said:
I never missed an episode of Star Blazers. I liked it more than Star Wars, and I was pretty into Star Wars at the time also. When Captain Avatar died, I ran to my room crying.
Spaceship yamato? It's on my list to see but other then evangelion and the big 3 there is not many anime I have seen before the year 2000. Always sad when someone we love passes on, even more when it's from a show you love since it will never be the same when watching.

MetalDan86 said:
tend to lean more towards darker horror, sci-fi, and fantasy side. Especially Evangelion, Berzerk, Vampire Hunter D, Full Metal… Miyazaki films are still quite the charm both to my little side and adult self.
Would I be right in thinking you like anime like chainsaw man, goblin slayer and maybe even shadow house? (Shadow house is pretty dark but in a way it might be cool from a littles stand point), I need to finish Berzerk and FMA at some point......

ShyBoo81 said:
I havent drawn anything new in so long. look into Sugar Apple eventually too. My anime watchlist just keeps getting bigger lol

Nice! Watching anime such as Sanrio Boys and Cheer Danshi makes me feel more comfortable in my own skin knowing that boys can like cute stuff and still look cool doing it! 😤✨
Haha no worry I just like seeing other peoples art/ craft, yeah sugar apple is really new so only ep3 so far but the world building and art is what I enjoy. It's good to hear you found comfort in anime, I do tend to find it can be a lot more deep sometimes thing one would thing of an animation.

Back