AlphaGatorZ or Little Kings?

BabyTweetyBird said:
I would pick both cuties if ABU launches a 2-tab version.

My only gripe: they're too expensive for a budget.
I will definitely buy these every month for both sets if they come out with a 2 tape taped version that's plastic backed instead of cloth

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Definitely little kings, can’t wait to get some

Prefer the pattern of alligator but LK is overall my favourite because it has the best wetness indicator

Reactions: Woncrinklz, TigerDL and odd1inSyde
Do the little kings or the alphagatorz feel similar to the cloth backed preschools or the cloth backed cushies?

im in some kings right now. theyre cute but the tabs can breakeasily

• Thinking
Reactions: Deleted member 57387
I love them both very much but if I could only choose one I’d go with little kings
Something about them just looks more like a baby diaper

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Deleted member 57387
JoeRelax said:
Little kings look alot like Pampers.
They're called «Pampers Active Baby Dry on steroids» for a good reason.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, TigerDL, Mas16210 and 2 others
i could get a package of Alphagators on Amazon, if nothing goes wrong.
im very excited

• Wow
Reactions: Woncrinklz and TigerDL
They are the same physical diaper with a different print. I like both so I will gladly order whichever is in stock at the time

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz, Deleted member 57387 and Pantyman
I have both of my show and think both are really cute. But I think I like the alpha Gator more but that's just my preference. I wish they offered that diaper in a solid color for when I really don't want to be a little , but rather just a diaper dependent adult.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
PamperedMarine said:
They are the same physical diaper with a different print. I like both so I will gladly order whichever is in stock at the time
I was going to look that up today. I noticed my Little Kings seem "thinner" than my Gatorz. Maybe it's just me hallucinating again. lolo_O

I’m gonna try samples of both very soon but I really like the Alpha Gators

The Alpha Gators definitely give me vibes of the old Pampers Cruisers with the light purple that had Sesame Street characters, and those were a favorite baby diaper of mine, so my vote is for the Gators.

Reactions: odd1inSyde
Isn't there a plastic-backed positional printed diaper coming out as as well (made by another company)? Can't remember the name but it was on here a couple of weeks ago

Reactions: TigerDL
sambus said:
Isn't there a plastic-backed positional printed diaper coming out as as well (made by another company)? Can't remember the name but it was on here a couple of weeks ago
Yes, from Tykables

sambus said:
Yeah, it's not out yet, though.

Finally treat myself and order some AlphaGatorZ. Will post some impressions soon!

Reactions: hanzertas and odd1inSyde
Back