AlphaGatorZ or Little Kings?

A plastic-backed version of these two naughty boys would certainly resemble to P&G's originals with the cloth-like woven nylon covers peeled off.

Reactions: jamiejamie
Oh yea, I would love plastic back versions. Heck- have both so they can meet both demands of people.

• Thinking
Reactions: abdilly and Deleted member 56273
I definitely need to get my paws on some of these little kings, I’ve been waiting for a diaper that has all lions on it. Went to the AVU website and discovered that they are out of stock does anybody know when these are supposed to actually go on sale, I’d like to get a sample or two as soon as I can.

I'm personally leaning a little bit closer to the Little Kings. I like the color scheme better, and I love that there is the little yellow wetness indicator on the diaper. I'm also not a big reptile fan.

jamiejamie said:
Oh yea, I would love plastic back versions. Heck- have both so they can meet both demands of people.

Plastic-backed Lil' Kings and AlphaGators would basically look like Pampers and Luvs without the woven nylon outer cover.

I love both designs... unfortunately I'm a chonky bab, so i wont fit in the XL. Though I have to say thank you ABU, because of these designs I have decided to work harder to try and slim down.

Lukas said:
I love both designs... unfortunately I'm a chonky bab, so i wont fit in the XL. Though I have to say thank you ABU, because of these designs I have decided to work harder to try and slim down.

There's an XXL size (called XL+) which fits larger babies. It's currently available on certain select models.

I looked at the US site, and just saw that the XL don't fit me :(
And there goes my dream of Pampers-like Adult diapers :(

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL
Nowididit said:
I'm totally into both but AlphaGator seems to be where it really is for me. It's the colors, numbers and the patterns. Pastel purple and green is somewhat calming and exciting at the same time.
Same here!

Imo I love the gator design, it's just too cute and babyish. But I also the really like the lion one, I want both 😯

BabyTweetyBird said:
There's an XXL size (called XL+) which fits larger babies. It's currently available on certain select models.
Yeah, but i NEED to lose the weight, so it gives me a goal. Thanks though. ^.^

Reactions: TigerDL and WillFord384
Lukas said:
Yeah, but i NEED to lose the weight, so it gives me a goal. Thanks though. ^.^

I hear you. I have samples of 54 models of diapers currently sitting in storage that I won't be able to fit into until I slim down to where I was a few years ago.

I'm slowly making progress. When I get to my goal I'll have a big collection of new diapers to try. I suppose there may be other benefits as well, but those diapers are the big motivation. :)

Last edited:
I am just wish that the weness indicator in the gator one had a gator appear when you were wet. Then you could be an insta-gator just add water.

Reactions: billybobtombo and WillFord384
Luvz are the diapers I wore when I was a baby, so im a HUGE fan of the AlphaGatorZ. I'll Probably pick up a sample when one is availabe.

I'll be getting the Little Kings for my girlfriend and the Gatorz for myself. I think she'll look cuter in them than I will, but at least we can use them together.

Reactions: Diaperon
I compulsively ordered samples of both. They’ll be the first diapers I’ve ordered in probably 4 years.
I think I like the crocodile ones bestest because they fit my little side’s age a little more (according to the test, 4 years old.) ☺️

WanderingToddler said:
I am just wish that the weness indicator in the gator one had a gator appear when you were wet. Then you could be an insta-gator just add water.
I don't think there is a wetness indicator on the AlphaGatorZ. It doesn't show one in the pics like the Little King.

I prefer the Alphagatorz because they don't have the wetness indicator.

I'll still get some Little Kingz though, just because they are so damn close to real baby nappies. I probably won't be able to see the wetness indicator when I'm wearing them (or maybe I'll get used to it).

I would pick both cuties if ABU launches a 2-tab version.

My only gripe: they're too expensive for a budget.

Back