Adult bed wetters

tucoy1 said:
what do you call light protection?
I am currently using a size 7 Wal-Mart toddler diaper tucked inside my snug tighty-whities during the day time. I have just a few dribbles sporadically and this diaper catches what I do leak. I have not filled the diaper completely and have not had any leaks doing protection this way. If my leaks were to get worse, I would then re-consider what I use; but so-far, so-good.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jr2012
When I flew to NY from AZ I started wetting when I was asleep alottttt. Probably happened about 10 times, and once at a good friends house. It's only happened once since I flew back, but I like to wear just incase, and they're cozy af

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012 and sport1
Bedwetter1 said:
Hi all I'm new here. I'm a lifelong bed wetter. Was wondering how many people on here are only wetting at night and have full day time control
I was all though out my child hood until middle school then my daytime issues started. But I wake up every morning now wet and mean every. But back in school it was 2 or three nights a week. You know just enough to make it so I cant have or attend a sleep over. Mom use to belittle me and Dad acted like it did not exist. I guess mom had to wash my sheets. I will say this! My brother kept my secret because of dad. I dad threatened to beat him like a red head step child and work him like a 2 bit slave if he told anyone about my personal matters. Not sure if he was worried what people would think about me or what people would think about him for having a bed wetting son.

Can’t beat waking up wet with no memory of wetting. Love it

Reactions: Diprs2, Diaperman95, Jr2012 and 3 others
Zippy38b said:
Zippy38b said:
Thats just how I feel about it.

Reactions: Jr2012, Diaper44 and chamberpot
When we got hit with that hard freeze here in Texas all to pipes under my house froze and split and I had to replace them. After I had made the last repair I went out to the fence line turn the water on. I hadn't had anything to eat at all but I m was so fatigued and tired working under the house all day I started to dry heave. I was straining so hard uncontrollably that I crapped my drawers. That was the very first time I had ever done that but I was wearing a disposable for my urinary IC. I swear if I did that all the time I think I would loose my mind I hated it so bad.Walking back to the house with a load in my diaper was so disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012 and furry121
boomer2480 said:
When we got hit with that hard freeze here in Texas all to pipes under my house froze and split and I had to replace them. After I had made the last repair I went out to the fence line turn the water on. I hadn't had anything to eat at all but I m was so fatigued and tired working under the house all day I started to dry heave. I was straining so hard uncontrollably that I crapped my drawers. That was the very first time I had ever done that but I was wearing a disposable for my urinary IC. I swear if I did that all the time I think I would loose my mind I hated it so bad.Walking back to the house with a load in my diaper was so disgusting.
Hugs how old are u? Im 33..

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
Reactions: Diprs2 and sport1
Reactions: Diprs2, Lyric and Angelapinks
I've been day and night incontinent most of my life, i feel naked without my protection😉i use cloth at night and pullups during the day. I've come to love my diapers and definitely would have a rather embarrassing time with out them❤

Reactions: Diprs2, chuck, winterheart01 and 1 other person
diaperbobby said:
I've been a bedwetter all my life, too. It would slow down at times, and I would even have short or moderate dry times (days/weeks), but the wetting when I sleep always returns. I have been diapered when I sleep for many years, and that is simply part of my life. I happen to like the feeling of my diapers and plastic pants, but wear them for need as well as comfort. I am beginning to have some minor daytime leakage experiences and have begun to wear light protection for that, too. Oh well, life goes on.
Me too, i need and love my protection now, cloth at night and pullups during the day, just go with the flow, hehe.

Reactions: Diprs2 and chamberpot
tanrog said:
[QUOTE

It helps me breath when i sleep. im only 23 and already need one.
Probably because you are getting a deeper sleep your not awake enough for your body to wake up. I'm sorry you're having this issue. Sounds like you are darned if you do and darned if you don't. Hopefully you can come to a place of peace with this. LORD be with you

Reactions: Diprs2
I'm 75 and woke up this morning in a soaked diaper and rubber pants. Slept through the night and never aware of wetting myself. Had a wonder ful dream in the morning before waking and once again found my diapers soaked.

I no longer have any urinary sphincters but while lying down and sleeping I'm still not wetting the bed. My urologist was literally shocked to say the least, unfortunately this is a bad thing for me as it is required that my bladder be emptied frequently to prevent antibiotics resistant bacteria buildup.
Therefore he prescribed me a mild sleeping aid to stay asleep better and valium (low dose) to keep the pelvis relaxed, because that's all that is left to clench things.
Now i wake up wet without knowing, though i do wake up in the night on occasion but not with painful urge anymore.
I haven't slept this good in years, and i feel like I can resume life :3
Just need to keep it easy for a while until things healed.

boomer2480 said:
You said that right. I have been having it 2 or 3 times a week the last several months. I got about a 20 second notice tops. Most of the time it's on the way to the toilet that it just starts coming out. But I have done it once in my sleep too. It is horrible to have to deal with. I can not stand to sit in it and will not stay in a messy diaper very long. That is asking for a rash. You would handle it okay. You just do what you need to do to keep living. Yes it sucks but giving up and refusing to leave the house is even worse.

Zippy38b said:
Yes, the shame/disgrace of sleep wetting, it’s the ultimate high for me.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, iampadded and 3 others
I used to wet nightly till I was 15. I have had several accidents since ,but nothing regularly. I wear disposable at nights just in case and I sleep better

Reactions: Diprs2, Diaperman95, sport1 and 2 others
tanrog said:
[QUOTE

It helps me breath when i sleep. im only 23 and already need one.
Hugs im 33 need one again i stop breathing im no longer 185lbs im 145lbs 5'4 smol 🤣

Reactions: Diprs2
WBxx said:
Yes, the shame/disgrace of sleep wetting, it’s the ultimate high for me.
Same here. Couldn't imagine being dry at night.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, Diaper44 and 1 other person
Zippy38b said:
There no better feeling than waking up in a soaked bed. . If I do wake while I'm peeing I just keep on going. Always got great pleasure from wetting my bed.

Reactions: Diprs2, Wetshisbed, Diaper44 and 1 other person
Back